With the help of Opencart Multicart Extension, the customer can add products of different categories to the cart under distinct label names.
The customer can create the desired label name like Fashion, Electronics & much more from the storefront then add the products under it.
The customer can manage & create multiple labels from the storefront and then it will lead to a suitable method of shopping.
1. This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
2. Opencart Multicart Extension supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Check the plugin flow here –
- The customers can easily categorize the products to add to the multicart.
- Customer can create the labels through the storefront easily.
- The customers can manage the created labels from their account.
- The customer can select products from multiple labels at a time.
- Multiple products can be added together from the multicart to default cart.
- The customers can delete their own label from the storefront.
- The admin can manage the name of the multicart title that will display on the front-end.
NOTE ➮ Customers must be login to their account to use Opencart Multi-Cart Extension.
Installation of the Opencart Multicart Extension is very simple. The admin just needs to move or upload the admin and catalog folders into the Opencart root folder.
After transferring the folders, use extension installer for uploading the wkmulticart.ocmod.zip file which you will find in the ocmod folder.
Now go to the Extensions>Modification then click on refresh field.
Now in the Admin panel go to System>Users>Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose to select all for both Access and Modify Permission then save it.
After that under Extension>Module, you can install or edit the module.
The admin can configure the module from the admin panel easily then it can be done by navigating to-
Extansions>Extensions then choose extension type as Modules and edit the Multicart.
Now, The admin can configure the module from the admin panel.
Here, the admin can-
- Select the store for which the admin wants to enable the module.
- The admin can enable or disable the module from the admin panel.
- Set the icon to show on the front-end.
- Enter the title to show at the front-end with multicart icon.
The customer can now view the multicart icon on the storefront just near to the default cart icon as shown in the image below-
NOTE: ☛ Customers must be logged in to their account to add products and manage multicart.
Also, after a successful login, the customer can visit the product page to add the product to the multicart.
The customer can create the new label, can select the already created label then add the product to the label.
The customer can view the multicart icon on the header as shown in the image below-
By clicking on the multicart icon, the customer will move to the multicart, where the customer can select the products from the different labels or select the multiple products at once.
The customer can view the label name, product image, product name, model number, the quantity of the product, and the price of the product.
The customer can delete the product from the label according to the need by clicking on the remove button.
The label can be managed by clicking on the MultiCart Manage Label
Here, the customer can select the label then click on the delete button to delete the desired label.
Now, back to the multicart, the customer can select and move the products to the default shopping cart then process for the checkout to complete the order.
After completing the checkout, the selected products will be removed from the multicart as shown in the image below-
That’s all for the Opencart Multicart Extension. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com ヅ
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x