It facilitates Ubiquity- Easier information access in real-time, Convenience- Devices that store data are always at hand, Accessibility- Choice to limit the accessibility to particular persons who can be contacted anywhere anytime.
Also, it facilitates Personalization- Creating services that customize the end-user experience, and Localization- Matching services to the location of the customers.
Opencart Company ? Read More
Furthermore, it may be likely that customers do not access options such as newsletters, emails, etc.
Moreover, the app follows the latest technology of Flutter wherein one can use Dart to build a mobile app.
As almost everybody carries a mobile phone, therefore using the OpenCart Mobile App customers can receive notifications about offers and deals, instantly on their phones.
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow:
- However, to attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- Customers’ privacy and security are guaranteed.
- Multiple currency and multiple languages are supported.
- Supports Cheque / Money Order, Cash on Delivery, and bank transfer as a payment method.
- Supports all shipping methods.
- Provides flexibility and ease of connectivity to the customers.
- The customer can view recent orders made.
- The customers can delete their account
- Featured Product Carousel is present for a better UI.
- Reward Point, gift voucher, and coupon code functionality present.
- Quick login in the web panel via QR-Code scanning with the same credentials as of app.
- The customer will receive the notification of all the order related notifications.
- The admin can set the order of carousels by easy drag and drop under the Home Page Configurator settings.
- Customers can delete their account
- App has support towards AI-based features like- AR Product Visualisation.
- Moreover, the admin will also add the emojis with the title and content of the notifications before sending them to the customer.[Add-on]
The admin can manage the general settings of the applications and the basic functionalities of the mobile app. This can be done under the Mobikul tab.
The admin can view the Mobikul option right from the dashboard section in the admin panel.
Part 1: Banner
We can set the Banners on top of the Home page in Application. The ideal size for banners is in ration 2:1 (width: height).
- Title: You can set the title of the Banner in different languages.
- Type- Product/Category: You can attach the redirect property to your banner either product Type or Category type.
- Product Type: After, you select the product type then you have to attach any Product with the banner when you click the banner by App then it will open that specific Product which you have attached to the banner.
- Category Type: If you select the category type then you have to attach any category with the banner when you click the banner by App then it will open that specific category which you have attached to the banner.
- Link (Auto-Complete): Here we can attach the product or category.
- Image: We can set the image or delete the attached image banner.
- Add button: We can add more banner.
Part 2: Notification
From this part of the panel, you can send push notifications to all the OpenCart Mobile App users.
Further, just Create a new Notification and add the desired action like want to open a Product or category or custom collection, then select a particular product and category and send it to everyone.
To add a new notification the admin needs to click on the + symbol, present on the right top corner of the Notification Information List page (above image).
- Title: Set the notification title in different languages.
- Content: This the description part of the push notification.
- Type: Here the admin can select the type of notification among Product Type, Category Type, Other Type, and Custom Type.
- Custom Collection: If the Notification type is Custom, the admin will choose this.
- Notification Status: The admin can enable and disable the Notification.
- Banner: Morever, the admin can also set the banner to your push notification.
However, the admin can also add the emoji to the Title and Content of the notification. The admin will click on the emoji present in the field. The collection of emoji will be visible in the image below:
These emojis will also be visible to the customer when they will receive this.
Formerly, then click on “Send & Save” (send the notification as well as save your notification for the next time) and “Save”.
Part 3: Featured
By this part of the panel, you can set the list of products that are shown on the application home page.
Part 4: Carousel
This is the part where we can set the brands which are shown at the bottom of the Application same as open cart store.
With the help of this add button, we can add the multiple carousels for the app in the admin panel.
Part 5: Category Icons
Part 6: Custom Collection
In addition, the admin can also send the set of products to the customer under a specific category as a push notification. For that, the admin will create some custom collections under the Mobikul > Custom Collections Tab.
By clicking on the + button, the admin can add a new collection and by clicking on edit button, the admin can edit according to order demand.
Part 7: Augmented Reality: OpenCart Mobile App
This product type will allow e-commerce customers to try products in 3D visualization with the help of the mobile application.
However, when clicking on “+” on the right side. Admin can upload the Android 3D model and IOS 3D model.
Under this tab following options will appear.
- Product Name – Add the name of the product.
- Upload for Android – The admin needs to upload the .sfb file which will contain a 3D image of the product.
- Upload for iOS –The admin needs to upload the .usdz file which will contain a 3D image of the product.
- Status – Admin can Enabled/Disabled the status.
However, once the admin configures all the details of the product, the customer can view the product in the frontend of the app. The customer can also use the AR icon for better visualization of the product.
Part 8: The Configuration part
Although, the last part of the admin panel is the configuration part where we can manage all the functions which we want to show on the Home page.
- Status: Enable the Mobikul API status.
- Edit General Settings: API key and password which is used for the authentication of the request.
- API Key: Enter the API key for the application.
- API Password: The admin will enter the API password for the app.
- FCM Key: To enable the notification we have to use the FCM authorization key.
- Edit Application Settings:
- Display Playstore Link: The admin will Enable this to display the play store link to the application.
- Display AppStore Link: The admin will Enable this to display the AppStore link to the application.
- Playstore Link: The admin will enter the play store link.
- AppStore Link: The admin will enter the AppStore link.
- Visible on Top: The admin will enable this to display the links on top position.
- Visible on Bottom: The admin will enable this to display the links on the bottom position.
- Frontend Text: Enter the text that will visible in the frontend with the app links.
- Shipping Methods: Here the admin will select the shipping methods that will be available for the customer in the frontend.
- Payment Methods: The admin will select the available payment methods for customers.
Part 9: Home Page Configurator
The admin can manage the sort order of the app’s banner, product, and category carousels on the homepage. For this, the admin will navigate to the Extensions > Modules > Mobikul > Home Page Settings tab.
Under this, the admin will find three sections, the first column is for adding any new carousel.
The second column is for managing the sorting orders of carousels that will be visible on the homepage. The admin can click on the delete icon for deleting any specific carousel. The deleted carousel will not be visible in the application anymore.
The admin can add the new or deleted carousel to the second column by clicking on the + button present in the first column. The sort order can be changed by dragging and dropping it top the desired position.
In addition, the third section is the mobile mockup that previews the sort order that is set by the admin.
Check Order Type
However, the admin can also check either the order placed by the customer is from the mobile device or the website. This detail will be visible to the admin under Sales > Orders, under the column Order Type as shown in the image below:
The admin can also navigate to the filter section to check the same under Order Type as shown in the image below.
Furthermore, in the Order Details page as well, next the admin can find whether the order is placed using a mobile or desktop under the Order Details column as shown in the images below.
In Add Order History column ,Order notification language, the admin can select the different languages according to the order requirment and check order status i.e. pending or not and its notify customer about its order.
The customers can sign up/ register or log in to the OpenCart Mobile App under the Profile tab. The customer can log in through Facebook or Google as well.
Note: The social login feature is a paid feature. For more details, please check the following link.
Sign in –
The customers will have to enter the login credentials under the Profile tab so as to sign in for the OpenCart Mobile App as shown.
However, In order to sign up, the customers will have to add the registration details which include Personal Details and the Password.
Here customer needs to enter the registration details-
- First and Last Name- The customers need to add their first and last names.
- Email address- The mail id of customers through which they can log-in in the future.
- Telephone- The mobile number details of the customer.
- Your Password- The password which the customer can use while signing in.
- Newsletter- The customer can subscribe to the newsletters.
If the customers have a product in their minds, it can be directly searched by simply adding the product keyword or the product name in the search tab as shown in the image below.
As the customer adds a keyword for the product, other products, or search suggestions associated with the keyword shall also appear.
The customers can select any of the results to view the details of that product. The customers will find the details on the product with related products as well.
If a customer likes a product and wants to look for more options as well, the product can be added to the Wishlist, which is present in the right-top corner of the App (a heart-shaped icon), for a later purchase.
The best feature of a wishlist is that the customer can directly add any of the wishlist products to the cart. Also, the customer can remove any product from the Wishlist.
Cart And Checkout Process
As the customer chooses a product to buy, it must be added to the cart for a better purchase process.
On adding the products to cart, the customer can view the Product Image and its Name, append quantity option, Add to Wishlist and Remove options, Update Cart and Proceed to Checkout options.
The customer can also view the Reward Points. The customer may add the coupon code to avail discount on the total price.
Moreover, the Sub Total and the Total amount will be visible to the customers before proceeding for checkout as shown in the image below.
The customer can proceed to checkout age by clicking on the ‘Proceed To Checkout’ button. The customer needs to enter the Billing and Shipping address, select a Shipping and Payment Method to finalize the order.
However, before placing the order, the customers can even Review the Order and View the Order Details as shown in the image below.
As the customer places the order, a confirmation message shall display for the customers as shown in the image.
Browse by Brands
The left navigation drawer of our mobile application includes:
- All Categories and Products
All Categories and Products
Moreover, the OpenCart Mobile App includes multiple Parent Categories and their Sub-Categories so as to provide smooth navigation through products throughout the customers’ shopping process.
In the Category Page, the customer can view the Main Category and as well as its respective Sub-Categories. The customers can sort the category results by multiple sorting options provided by OpenCart.
The customers can also opt for a grid and list view of the sub-category pages, where the customer can view various products with options such as Add to cart or Add to Wishlist.
In the Product page, the customer can see Product Image, Description, Specification, Reviews with Quantity Box, and Add to Cart button.
Furthermore, the customer can filter the products for an easy and sorted search process. The customer may choose to sort products by Name, Price, Rating, or Model.
however, for instance, if a customer chooses to sort products by Price (low to high), the name of the product with the lowest shall display first and the products with a higher price shall display after products at a lower price.
Multiple Language Support
MULTIPLE CURRENCY SUPPORT
However, the Notification tab includes all the notifications and the offers which are currently offered by the store. Moreover, the customers can take the leverage of the offers and avail discounts while making a purchase.
However, in the customer will also receive the notifications whenever they place an order, or the order status is changed, or any order related details will be sent as a notification.
The profile section shows various details related to the customer’s profile which can be edited from here.
- My Wishlist
- Address Book
- My Orders
- My dashboard
- Edit your account information
- Login Using QR Scanner
- Change your password
- My Downloadable Products
- Your Rewards Points
- Your Transactions
The customer can view his address details under the Address Book. Furthermore, the customer can Add a New Address, Edit the address and even Delete the address.
Customers can add multiple addresses and set an address as default.
Under My Orders, the customer can view the order details by simply clicking the View Details button present against the Order Id.
It includes details such as Order Id, Status of the Order, Date when the order was placed, Shipping and the Default Address details, Shipping, and the Payment Method.
The customers can also view the details of the products like a model, price, sub-total, and the total amount of the order under My Orders.
In the Account Information page, the customer can view and modify various information for a particular customer.
- First and Last Name- The first and the last name of the customer.
- Email Address- The email id which the customer use while logging in to the account.
- Telephone and Fax number- The contact number and the fax number of the customer.
- Change Password– The customers can change their passwords whenever required.
- Delete Account- Customers can delete their account
The Return Information page includes the details of the orders which are returned by the customers. It includes details such as Return Id, Order Id, Name, Status, Date Added.
On clicking the View tab, the complete Return Information will display.
Return Details displays the Return Id, Order Id, Date Added, Order Date.
Product Information & Reason for Return displays details such as Product Name, Model, Quantity, Reason, Opened, Action, Comment, and Order History.
Extended Feature- Login Via QR-Code
As we already know that the app remains synchronized in real-time with the website. This extended feature will allow the app user to log in to the website with the same credentials as in the app.
This feature helps in the enhancement of security especially when we are working on some public system(like cyber cafes).
The app user here needs to type-in the complete username and password. Rather they can just scan the QR-Code to log on the website.
Wherein, the login credentials will be the same as being used in the app. Remember, here you need to remain login the app to use the functionality.
Note: For using this feature you must install the OpenCart Mobile App QR Code Login addon first.
Android QR-code login-
In the Android device the app user will navigate to Profile Tab>Login through QR Code, from where the app user will scan the QR-Code to log in.
However, on the website end the app user need to click on the option- Login by QR-code to open a QR-Code popup.
Post login the app user will get in a success message stating the successful login.
iOS QR-code login-
Similarly, in the iOS device the app user, need to navigate to Profile section>Login through QR Code, which will open a scanner.
Again in this case on the website end the app user needs to click on the option- Login by QR-code to open a QR-Code popup.
After this, the app user will receive a success message on the app for a Successful login.
Thus, the app user can see a successful login in the web end and avail the functionality of the web store.
Contact Us Form
The customers can contact or reach out to the admin through contact us forms, in case of any query or concern.
Under the left navigation drawer, the customer will select the Contact Us tab:
The customer can also click on the View Google Map button to find the location on the map so that they can track it directly very seamlessly.
That’s all for the OpenCart Mobile App. Still, you still face any issues, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 2.8.4
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x.x