This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store.
We, Webkul after creating the best mobile app for Magento platform are releasing the second mobile app for the Opencart platform known as Opencart Mobile App. This app going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity (Easier information access in real-time), Convenience (Devices that store data are always at hand), Accessibility (Choice to limit the accessibility to particular persons who can be contacted anywhere anytime), Personalization (Creating services that customize the end-user experience), and Localization (Matching services to the location of the customers), which is just some taps and swipes away.
It may be possible that the customers are not accessing these options like newsletters, emails, etc at the time of need, but since mobile has become a necessity in today’s world and everyone is having the same in their hands, so Opencart Mobile App will provide an Instant Connectivity of shoppers with notifications, offers and deals at that juncture only.
Here, we have tried to remove the complexities from the Store Owner’s end of managing the shop online and from the customer’s end of online shopping by creating Opencart Mobile App.
- Compatible with 2.x.x.x version of Opencart.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- Customers’ privacy and security are guaranteed.
- Multiple currency and multiple languages are supported.
- Supports Cheque / Money Order, Cash on Delivery and bank transfer as payment method.
- Supports all shipping methods.
- Provides flexibility and ease of connectivity to the customers.
- The customer can view recent orders made.
- Featured Product Carousel is present for the better look and feel.
- Reward Point, gift voucher and coupon code functionality present.
In the My Account, the customer can see options for managing “My Account”, “My Orders” and “Newsletter”.
- In My Account, the customer can edit the account information, change the account password, modify the address book and wishlist.
- In My Orders, the customer can see their order history, downloads, Rewards Points, Transaction and Return Request.
- In the Newsletter, the customer can subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter.
In the Address Book, the customer can edit, add or remove the address entries. There are two options- edit and delete for the existing address book entries. The customer can also add a new address by clicking on “New Address” button.
In “My Order”, the customer can see their all order details like order id, status, date, the number of products, customer name, and total amount. On clicking on “View Order”, the customer can see complete details like shipping address, billing address, payment method, shipping method and product details.
It will exhibit the products added by customers which they want to purchase, with product details like selected quantity and price with an option to add the product to cart or remove it from the wishlist.
The newsletter is a kind of periodic publication distributed by e-mail to an opt-in list of subscribers. Newsletters are normally used by organizations or Store Owners to communicate with their readers and customers. The feature shows two option- Yes or No for the Newsletter subscription.
My Downloadable Products
It will display the details of all the downloadable products of the customer with Order ID, Date, Name, Size of the file with a download button for downloading the product.
All Categories and Products
This app permits all the products of the store to display, with their sub-categories and Parent category too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products (Simple and Downloadable) will be displayed on this app to the customers. In the category page, the customer can see Main Category and their respective sub-categories. The customer can sort the category result by many sorting options provided by the Opencart. They can also opt for grid and list view of the sub-category pages. In the sub-category page, customer can see various products with options like
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
In the product page, the customer can see product image, description, specification, reviews with quantity box and Add to cart button.
The customer can search any product by clicking on the search icon provided in the header of the app. Customer will enter the keywords and the search results(suggestions) will auto populate. Now, the customer can select any of the results to view the details of that product. The customers will find the details on the product with related products and can make use of the next and previous buttons to navigate between the products.
Advanced layered navigation
To make the navigation more flexible and user-friendly, advanced layered navigation simplifies the product search and allows multiple filtration of items based on their attributes. It benefits the customer to narrow the search according to the desired product. These can be changed according to specified product attributes. The store owner can control the filters from back end and thus can benefit the customers by-
- Speeding up the products search.
- Providing more search flexibility.
Featured Product Carousel
This app also provides a section to show the featured products on the homepage. The customer can see the following-
- Featured products from all categories or specific categories beautifully in horizontal carousel slider.
- Responsive and mobile friendly.
In the Shopping Cart, the customer can see product image, name, editable quantity box, “Move to Wishlist” option, delete option and “Proceed to Checkout”. The customer can also add Reward Point, gift voucher and coupon code to avail discount on total price.
The Checkout is further divided into 4 sections-
- Showing Account and Billing Details with options to use an existing or a new address.
- Showing Delivery Details with options to use an existing or a new address.
- Delivery Method selection.
- Payment information from various payment gateways.
- Confirm Order – Shows the Selected billing, shipping address, shipping method selected, payment method selected, Product details that show the products with its Price, Quantity, and Grand Total after adjusting discounts, shipping charges etc. With Sub-Total.
It’s a way through which buyer decides to pay the seller for the goods and services purchased. A customer can choose a payment method based on the owner’s list of preferred payment methods. Various Payment methods provided by the app are Cash on delivery, Bank Transfers, Cheque/Money Order, etc.
The section will be shown at the time of checkout where the details for the chosen payment method needs to be entered.
This app supports all the shipping methods. On the checkout page, the customer can select any shipment method (provided by the store owner) for the product delivery. They can see the shipping method name along with the shipping price.
Multiple Currency Support
This wonderful app allows the customer to have multiple currency options. The customer can make payment in their own currency by switching the currency.
Multiple Language Support
Language constraints is a major problem and this problem is overcome by Opencart Mobile App. This app supports multiple languages which benefits the customer is selecting their desired products. The customer can select any desired language and then start navigating and shop.
That’s all for the Opencart Mobile App, Still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 184.108.40.206
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.0.x.x