Opencart Marketplace MOIP Payment Method allows you to use the MOIP payment for your marketplace store. The Marketplace MOIP splits the payment from customer between seller and admin. The admin can transfer the amount to the seller.
- This extension is an add-on of Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module you have to install Webkul’s Opencart Marketplace module first.
- If the admin is not registered to the MOIP and if the admin has not provided the token and key detail of MOIP account then the MOIP payment method will not be available for that particular admin.
- MOIP payment gateway works on the basis of Geo Zones. At checkout, this payment method is active for customers who are present at the given geo zone.
- It is very beneficial for the Brazilian eCommerce market.
- It supports Boleto payment option which is one of an essential and trusted payment option for paying in Brazil for purchasing any product from online stores.
- Both seller and the admin can use this payment method for their products.
- Splits the payment made by customer between sellers and the admin according to the admin commission.
- Payment can be made via credit cards.
- Boleto payment option is also supported.
- The admin can configure the Boleto(payment slip) expiry date and can also add three custom lines in the Boleto payment slip.
Installation Of Marketplace MOIP Payment Module
Installation Steps –
Customers will get a zip folder for installing the module. They will unzip this folder on their system and choose the version according to the Opencart version that you want to install.
For example -If the customer wants to install the Opencart Marketplace Version 2.3.x.x.To install this module version, first, you need to transfer the admin & catalog folders into the Opencart root folder on the server.
After transferring the folders, use extension installer for uploading the XML files-.
After uploading the file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on refresh field.After that in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose select all for both Access and Modify Permission and save it.
How to get MOIP’s Key, Token, and Public Key?
Step 1: Register to the MOIP account from the links
Step 2: After registering login to MOIP account.
Step 3: At you MOIP account panel you will see a Setting(Configuracoes) option under My Account(Minha conta) tab. Click on the Setting tab.
Step 4: After clicking the setting. Go to the Access Keys(Chaves de Acesso) tab for getting the MOIP key(Chave), MOIP token(Token) and Public Key(Chave publica).
The initial configuration admin can be done by admin, is adding MOIP you can go to Extension>Extension.
Here you can choose the extension type as Payment.
From multiple payment extensions, you can choose Marketplace MOIP Payment and edit it.
On Clicking the edit admin will be redirected to the below page where he needs to fill in the required details.
Here, admin can enter the configurations.
- Status– Admin needs to set the status as ‘enable’ in order to make the module working.
- Authorization Key-The key which you have got from the MOIP account.
- Authorization Access Token– This Token is again which you have got from MOIP account.
- Create App– This is used to create the application so that admin can sell products on behalf of the seller.
- Public Key– Set the Public Key from MOIP account.
- MOIP account Id– Here we can get the ID of application, created above.
- Credit card-This must be kept enabled so that the MOIP credit card payment method is visible at the time of checkout.
- Admin can set the number of days the billet is valid.
- The admin can also set some lines of instruction to be displayed on the Boleto pay slips. The admin can set three lines instruction – First, Second and Third Line, all the set instruction lines will be visible on the Boleto pay slips.
- Sort Order: The admin can set the sort order for Boleto payment option among other payment options visible at the front end.
Admin can even transfer the money to the seller.
The admin can transfer amount of an order after deducting the commission to seller, Marketplace>MOIP Bank Transfer
Admin selects the seller and can get their bank details.
Now, the admin can select the account of the seller and click on Pay button, which would be followed by the below pop-up.
Here admin can enter the number of the order and click pay.This would finally transfer the amount to seller account for the particular order.
The seller can also connect their MOIP Account with the store for fast payment service.This can be done-
My Account>MOIP>MOIP Connect
On clicking Connect With App button Seller would be redirected MOIP login page where he/she needs to fill up the login credentials and get connect with the app.
The seller can set the MOIP account by MyAccount>MOIP>MOIP Account. Here, the seller needs to enter the unique Document Type ID.
Here, the Seller whose account is not with MOIP Account is not created, they can create same from here.
The Bank Details which are linked can be visible from MyAccount>MOIP>Bank Accounts. The seller can delete the bank or edit the details as per the requirement.
Editing An existing Bank account details –
Customer End- Make Payment Using MOIP
The customer can select the products to be purchased and can add to them to the cart.
After adding desired products to cart customer can further head for the ‘checkout’.
In Checkout Page, after giving the Billing details, delivery details, and delivery method. The customer can select Payment Method among-
- Pay Via Boleto
- Pay Via Credit Card(MOIP).
Pay Via Boleto
If the customer chooses Boleto as the payment method. Then after on Confirm Order, the below screen will appear.
The PDF hence created can be seen as follows.
Pay Via Credit Card(MOIP)
That’s all for the OpenCart Marketplace Moip Payment Gateway module, for any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x.