Opencart Marketplace Campaign add-on helps the admin and the sellers to run marketing campaigns for their products. From the admin panel, the different marketing campaigns can be created including the detail about the campaign, dates, banner, minimum & maximum quantity, discount value, email templates, terms & services.
Opencart Marketplace Campaign helps both the admin and the sellers to increase the sale. The admin can create and run the campaign for their customers.
The sellers can participate in the campaign, add their products to the campaign and join the marketing strategy created by the admin. This extension will surely help to boost the sale and generate the revenue.
Please Note ➮ This is a marketplace add-on and requires Webkul Opencart Multi Vendor Marketplace module to be installed first.
- The admin can create multiple campaigns and send the joining request to the sellers.
- Enable or disable marketplace campaign for the sellers.
- The admin can create the schedule/ upcoming campaignings.
- The seller can view the campaign joining request on the seller dashboard and as well as under the campaign list in the seller menu.
- Upload promotion image and banner image for the campaign
- Mention rich text description for the campaign
- Select store and customer group for the campaign
- Select discount type – percentage or fixed
- Set minimum and maximum quantity to avail discount
- Mention customer terms and services
- Customize email templates for notifying the seller and admin
- The seller can accept or reject the campaign
- The seller can add or remove a product from the campaign
- A separate page is created for the campaign displaying all the products
Installation of the Opencart Marketplace Campaign is very simple. The admin just needs to move or upload the admin and catalog folders into the Opencart root folder.
After transferring the folders, use extension installer for uploading the Opencart-Marketplace-Campaign.zip file which you will find in the ocmod folder.
Now go to the Extensions>Modification then click on refresh field.
Now in the Admin panel go to System>Users>Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose to select all for both Access and Modify Permission then save it.
After that under Extension>Module, you can install or edit the module.
The admin can configure the module from the admin panel easily then it can be done by navigating to-
Extansions>Extensions then choose extension type as Modules and edit the Marketplace Campaign.
Now, The admin can enable or disable the module from here.
The admin can easily manage the campaign from the admin end. To manage the campaign, the admin can navigate to Campaign> Manage Campaign
Here, the admin can Add new campaign, delete the existing campaign, manage the seller and admin products, and also can edit the campaign.
The admin can manage the seller for the campaign by clicking on the Manage button under the seller in the campaign as shown in the image below-
By clicking on the Manage button the admin can-
Select the multiple or individual marketplace seller and send the request to join the campaign.
The admin can remove the existing seller from the campaign. Also, can search the seller by name and email address.
Manage Admin Products:
The admin can click on the Manage button under the Admin Product to manage the admin products for the campaign.
Here, the admin can add or remove the admin’s products from the campaign. The admin can also search the products by applying the filter.
Edit Existing Campaign:
The admin can also click on the edit button under Action to manage the existing campaign.
Adding A New Campaign:
The admin can click on the Add New button on the screen to add a new campaign for the marketplace store.
Here, the admin can-
- Campaign Status: The admin can enable or disable the module from here.
- Campaign Title: Enter the name of the Title.
- Store: Select the store for which the admin wants to enable the module.
- Customer Group: Select the customer group for which the admin wants to run the campaign.
- From Date: The admin can select the date from when the campaign will start.
- Till Date: Select the date when the campaign will end.
Condition and Discount:
The admin can select the condition and discount for the campaign.
Here, the admin can-
- Discount Type: The admin can select the discount type i.e Fixed or Percentage.
- Discount Value: Enter the discount value that will be applicable for the applied discount.
- Maximum Quantity Discount is Applied To: Select the maximum quantity of the product for which the discount will be applied.
- Minimum Product Quantity: Enter the minimum quantity of the product that is required to eligible for the discount.
Seller Campaign Detail:
The admin can decide if the seller can involve in the campaign or not. Also, the admin can manage the other details for the seller campaign.
NOTE: If this is disabled by the admin then all the involve seller will be automatically disabled from the campaign.
The admin can set the last date for the sellers to join the campaign. Also, the admin can enter the title of the campaign for the sellers. Campaign description and banner image of the campaign for the seller can be managed by the admin here.
These details will be shown to the seller with the campaign joining request, that will be sent to the seller.
The admin can set the promotion banner and starting date of the campaign and it will be shown to the customers under the offer category.
Customer Terms & services:
The admin can set the campaign terms & services for the customers here. The admin can write the condition or other text accordingly, using the text editor.
The admin can send an email to the seller to join the campaign and manage the template for the email.
The admin can decide the template of the email that will be sent to the seller when the admin will send the campaign joining request to the seller.
Also, the template for a seller response can be managed by the admin.
The admin can view the campaign order here as shown in the image below-
From the marketplace seller dashboard, the seller can view the campaign on the seller dashboard.
The seller can also click on the Campaign list to view a list of the campaign.
From the marketplace dashboard, the seller can view the campaign on the screen and can also join the campaign by clicking on the link Join Now.
The seller can also view the upcoming campaign by sliding the navigation on the screen.
From the right side, the seller can click on the Campaign List to view and participate in the campaign.
Now, the seller can view the list of the campaign, invited by the admin. Here, the seller can view the –
- Campaign Title
- Starting and Ending date of the campaign
- Status of the Campaign
- Total number of admin products in the campaign
- Join status
The seller can click on the View button to process further with the campaign.
After clicking on the View button, the seller can view the campaign description.
The seller can click on the Join Campaign button to join the campaign.
After joining the campaign, the seller can also Reject the campaign accordingly.
The seller can click on the product button to add their products to the joined campaign.
The seller can add or remove their products from the joined campaigned as shown in the image below –
The customer can click on the offer menu as shown in the image below to view the running and upcoming offers –
Now, the customer can click on the Sale banner to view the list of the products in that particular campaign.
The customer can also click on the Customer Term and Services to view the details of the terms & services about the campaign.
Now, when products are added to the cart, discount will be applied automatically according to the campaign.
After placing the successful order, the customer can also view the history of the order from the order history section and view the discount applied to the order.
Order History – Admin End
The admin can view the campaign discount applied to the order.
Campaign discount in Invoice:
The admin can generate and view the campaign discount applied to the order in the invoice too.
That’s all for the Opencart Marketplace Campaign. For any further queries/issue, contact us at email@example.com ツ
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - OpenCart 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x