Allow customers to leave a note or message on product order with Odoo Website Internal Notes On Order!
Usually, while ordering online, there is no option for a customer to convey their requirement. Likewise, there is no option for a seller to help customers choose the best product according to their needs.
Odoo Website Internal Notes On Order allows your customer to add a note or message while placing the order. It helps them to convey their message regarding the placed order online. This module helps you to receive messages or notes on orders from your customers.
Therefore, with this module, customers can convey their message regarding the order easily to the seller as the module permits them to post a comment or add notes to the order.
- Allows you to add messages or notes to the placed Order in Odoo.
- Also, the admin can add notes to sales orders from the Odoo backend.
- On the Odoo Website, customers can read all messages under quotations.
- Further, the admin can view notes under stock picking.
- Read the note or message at the time of invoicing.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_order_notes.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_order_notes.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, you need to open your website and go to ‘Shop’ and click on any product and ‘Add To Cart’ and go to the checkout page.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. On the checkout page, you can select the ‘Desired Delivery Date’ and in ‘Leave A Message’ enter the message or note you want to leave a message for the seller.
3. Moreover, the delivery date should be between 2 to 5 days means it should be more than 2 days and less than 5 days.
On selecting the date less than 2 days a Warning popup message will show up next to the ‘Pay Now’ button telling the customer to choose a date after 2 days. And a similar message on selecting a date greater than 5 days.
Once done, place the order online.
4. After that, open your Odoo backend and go to ‘Sales> Order> Quotation’ to view all sales orders and quotations.
5. Open the recent order and click on the ‘Notes’ tab to view the note or message left by the customer.
6. The module is successfully configured in your backend, use it as per your need.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Website Product Pack
- Odoo Website Cart Settings
- Prescription Attachment for Products
- Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers
- Odoo Website Daily Deals
- Website Social Network Tabs
- Odoo Product Wishlist
- Odoo Affiliate Management
- Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Quote System
- Odoo Website Stock Notify
- Website Product Advance Filters
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8