Odoo Website Auction allows users to host an online auction on Odoo Website for any product. The buyers can bid the product and the highest bidder can have the product on the bid amount.
- The module allows you to host an online auction on the Odoo website.
- The admin can configure the rules for the online auction in the backend.
- Users can set bid increment rules for the customers for placing a simple auto-bid.
- The admin can set various prices like reserve price, initial price and buy now price for the auction product.
- Admin can set countdown timer displaying the time for an auction to start, the time left for an auction and the extended time on the Odoo website product page.
- The admin can also allow notifications sent to the customers for events like auction start, end, the new bid placed, winner name, etc.
- The bidders just need to subscribe to an auction to get the notifications.
- The customers can place a simple or auto-bid for an auction.
- The next auto-bid suggested for a customer on its device screen is not visible to other customers.
- Customers can view the details like current bid, total bids placed for the respective auction, etc.
- Admin can view the details of all the bids placed for a product and the auction subscribers in the Odoo backend.
- A customer can view all the information about his/her bid history about all the auctions, current active bids, successfully won auctions and unsuccessful auctions through his account.
- On purchasing the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on Install to install it.
Auction Module Configuration
- Click on Website>Webkul Website Addons> Website Auction> Configuration to configure this add on.
- Go to Website>> Auction>> Working Auction to Create a new Auction.
- Admin can define different fields like product name, price configurations, auction time interval, buy now option, etc.
- Define an extended time period for an auction and also define bid increment rule to follow.
- Admin users can also configure the notifications for an auction and can also define the time threshold for the particular notification.
- Users can view bidding information like current bid, total bids of an auctioned product.
- Admin users can define auctioned product information while creating a new auction.
- Admin users can view the list of auction running and their current bids.
- Click on Auction > Increment rules > Create to create and to define the bid increment rules.
- Under Auction>Auction Bidders, admin can view the list of all bidders and the details of the auction for which they have placed the bids.
- Admin can view the list of subscribers and their auction for which they have subscribed under Auction> Auction Subscribers.
- Under Auction> Completed Auction, admin can view the list of completed auctions i.e with status as finished, closed.
- Auction Product Page View on the eCommerce website.
- Before the auction, users can view auction details on the website. They can view the time after which the auction is active for bidding. On setting the auction to run, the website user can start bidding for the product. There are two ways of bidding a simple bid and auto bid.
- The admin can extend the auction time for getting more and more bids.
- Click on Subscribe Watchlist link to subscribe to get updates about auction state and bids. Admin can set the price of the product for the Buy Now option at the backend.
- Simple Bid: The user can use the simple/non-recurring bid for one-time bidding.
- By clicking on Auction Details link, you can check respective auction details
- The Auto Bid option saves customer time by setting his max reserve bids for the future. The auto bids amount is non-disclosive to other bidders.
- You will receive a successful submission message on the submission of the bid.
- Users can view all their auction details like Won Auction, Active Bids, and Bids History under their account.
Read The User Guides For The Other Modules:
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - Odoo 9, 10
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0