A better pricing strategy is very crucial to lead a business to grow and sustain.
While managing a restaurant you deal with the multiple tables and floors to serve the clients as good as possible.
Are you wondering to work properly in a scenario, where you as a restaurateur need to set different price lists for different floors/tables in order to retain valuable customers as well as new customers?
To achieve the same, we have come up with the ‘Odoo POS Restaurant Floor/Table Based Pricelist’ module. That helps the POS user to set the custom pricelists for each table and floor in your restaurant. Moreover, the POS will automatically display and manage prices according to the price-list applied to a particular table or floor.
1. Odoo POS restaurant floor/table based pricelist module facilitates the POS user to assign an individual price-list to every table in the restaurant.
2. The POS user can set the price-list for an entire particular floor in the restaurant.
3. The POS will automatically display and manage prices on the basis of the price list assigned for the specific table or floor.
4. Different prices on the basis of price-list can be set for the customers to cater to them accordingly.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Restaurant Floor/Table Based Pricelist module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “Odoo POS Restaurant Floor/Table Based Pricelist”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click onthe ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “Odoo POS Restaurant Floor/Table Based Pricelist”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Now, navigate to the ‘Floor Plans’ under the ‘Configuration’ tab.
3. Then, click on the ‘Create’ button. If you want to create a new floor for your restaurant. Moreover, you can also configure any existing floor from the list.
4. While creating the floor, enter the name of the floor. You can set the ‘Price-list’ to this particular floor.
5. Select the table for which you want to configure the price-list.
6. After selecting the table; Now, assign the ‘Price-list’ to the table.
7. Moving on now you can launch any POS session.
8. Now, you can see the associated ‘Price-list’ with the floor on the top hand side.
9. The price lists are associated with the tables are represented by the ‘Pricelist icon’.
Also Read The User Guide For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, v11