The ‘Units of measure’ are terms that give meaning to the quantities.
The unit of measurement is a quantifiable language that helps us understand the organization of the object with the measurement. The standard unit of measurement provides a reference point by which objects of weight, length, or capacity are described.
Are you looking for a way to sell the same product in multiple units of measure in POS?
Therefore, we have come up with the Odoo POS Multi Unit Of Measure module. That facilitates the POS user to deal with single products in multiple units of measure in the order line. Moreover, The POS user can modify the unit of measurements of a product in the Odoo POS cart in running the POS session. Additionally, The price of the product would automatically reflect as per the conversion unit is chosen per order line.
1. The Odoo POS multi unit of measure module allows a seller to sell a product with one or many units of measure in a single order.
2. A POS user can change the unit of measure of any product in the cart and its price will be updated accordingly.
3. The generated receipt contains the new units of measure for the order.
4. The stock is maintained in inventory with respect to the purchased unit of measure and sold the unit of measure.
5. The invoice for the particular order is also maintained with new units of measure.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Multi Unit Of Measure module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_multi_product_uom”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_multi_product_uom”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Then go to the ‘Settings’ under the ‘Configuration’ tab and enable the ‘Units Of Measure’ checkbox. And save the settings.
3. Moving on, launch the POS session.
4. A POS user can click on the ‘Balance Icon’ to change the unit of measure of the product added in the cart.
5. This pop-up will appear when the POS user clicks on the ‘Balance icon’ to change the unit of measure. Then he/she can change the unit of measure.
6. The Pos user can add the same product with a different unit of measure.
7. The multiple unite of measure will also be appearing on the order receipt.
8. Now, navigate in the ‘Orders’ under the ‘Orders’ tab.
9. Here, the picking for the order will be showing the multiple units of measure.
10. The invoice for the order will also contain multiple units of measure.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-tickehttp://tickett/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.3
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10