Introducing a Customer-Facing Cart screen for your Odoo POS. The screen works along with your main POS Shop Screen and displays the cart and its details to the customer.
The customer can see his cart and the product present in it, the price of each product and other details like order total, discount applied, etc. in the additional screen.
You can project the review screen on multiple displays without the need for any actual physical connection to the Odoo POS.
If you run multiple POS Shops, each can be configured to have its own independent Customer Cart Screen.
Below is the concise list of features of Odoo POS Customer Cart Screen. To know more in detail please Visit Our Store Page.
- Adds secondary customer-Facing Screen to Odoo POS.
- Show Odoo POS Cart on a secondary Odoo POS Customer Display.
- Show Order Details on the POS Customer Cart Screen.
- The Odoo POS Cart Screen Show Order Details to the Customer.
- Launch the Odoo POS Cart Screen With a URL.
- No Physical Connection or POSBox is required to launch the secondary screen.
- A unique URL is created for each Odoo POS Shop.
- Thus, a separate Odoo POS Customer screen can be launched for each POS Shop.
- Create Separate Configuration for Each POS Shop.
- Each POS Shop can have different configurations for its secondary screen.
- Show Same Cart Screen on Multiple Displays.
- Show the POS Cart Screen of the same POS Shop on multiple display devices.
- Use the custom URL to show the same screen on any number of displays.
1.) Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_customer_cart_screen‘.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_customer_cart_screen‘.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Configure The POS Screen
1.) To launch the POS Screen on a display monitor, you first need to configure the Screen. Go to POS >> POS Screen >> Configuration >> Create.
(Note: Only one Configuration can be set for each POS Shop.)
2.) Here choose the IP of POS Box for which you use to launch the POS Screen.
3.) Choose the POS Shop with which you want to sync the POS Cart Screen.
4.) Now, Under the ‘Customer Display URL’ tab, copy the given and paste it on any browser on any display screen to launch the customer screen.
Customize The Welcome Screen
5.) When POS Cart Screen starts, the welcome screen appears.
6.) Customize the content and appearance of the welcome screen under ‘POS Welcome Screen Configuration’.
Customize The Cart Screen
7.) To customize the Cart Screen, go to POS Cart Screen Configuration’.
8.) Under ‘Show Cart products’ settings, choose when to show the cart on the Customer Screen:
- ‘Automatically on adding product’: this will show the products added to cart in real-time.
- ‘On button Click’: this will allow you to manually update the cart details on Customer Screen with a button click.
9.) You can also choose to show/hide product images on the customer screen.
Working With The Screen
10.) First, run the POS Shop session to start the Screen.
11.) Use the Customer URL to launch the screen.
12.) The Welcome screen is displayed initially.
13.) If automatically show Cart is enabled, the POS cart appears as soon as the POS user starts to add the products.
14.) If manually show the POS cart is enabled, click on ‘Show Cart Items’ in the Payment section to show the POS cart to the customer.
15.) Process the payment to reset the POS Customer Screen.
Other Customer Screen Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V12, V13