Integrate Your Odoo Website with Matomo (Formerly Piwik)!
Matomo (formerly Piwik) is a free and open-source web analytics application used to check the current viewers listing in Piwik, Which page they are visiting.
It provides a detailed description of the visitors like the language they used, which pages they like, files downloaded by the visitors. This helps to track the traffic from search engines. This further helps you to enhance your business. Keeping this in mind Webkul comes with the module ‘Odoo Matomo (formerly Piwik) Integration’.
Odoo Matomo (formerly Piwik) Integration allows you to perform Real-time data analytics updates for your Odoo Website. It uses Piwik software integration. It helps to track everything about the users like the time they spent on the Odoo website, location of the visitors, what they search, helps to track the traffic.
- The Odoo Matomo(formerly Piwik) Integration module allows you to perform real-time data analytics updates for your Odoo website.
- It tracks online visits to one or more websites and displays reports on these visits form analysis.
- You can ever track your Odoo website traffic from search engines too.
- It also helps you to Accurately measure the time spent by visitors on your website.
- The module lets you even the location of your customers and new users.
- This helps you to explore new location around the globe.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘piwik_website_analytics’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘piwik_website_analytics’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the Odoo Piwik Integration module is installed, make sure you are using Piwik software also. To integrate it with your Odoo, go to your Piwik admin panel then move to Settings > Websites > Manage.
- From here copy the ID and URL and paste website ID and URL in Odoo Piwik configuration.
- After configuring all the required settings now you will be able to track the visitors’ activity on your website in Piwik (installed on your server).
Odoo Backend Configuration
- Go to the Piwik Analytics under the ‘Configuration’ menu.
- Here, paste Piwik ID and Piwik URL and select tracking type. Click on Apply button to implement the settings and then click on Save button.
- Configuration for backend user which will be easily available from Piwik settings.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 0.2.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10