Odoo Google Drive Integration is a dependent module on Odoo Cloud Storage Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Google Drive with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Google Drive Integration to work properly.
Odoo is a perfect software to manage the data of a business perfectly. No matter what is your business about, Odoo has solution for all.
Odoo has got much more for you like managing products along with its images/labels, orders, inventory with its documents, and much more… Hence, a lot of your business related data is saved in Odoo local which may slowdown any of the pages while working. So, lets more to the one of the most leading Cloud Storage Platform.
Google Drive for a secured Storage Solution!
Odoo Google Drive Integration module facilitates you to integrate or connect your Odoo with one or more Google Drive Accounts. You can import or export attachments from Odoo to Google Drive and vice versa whenever needed. The module also offers revamped dashboard so that you can keep the track of all the Odoo data associated to the cloud easily.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Google Drive Integration
- Google Drive Cloud Storages for your Odoo Data
- Manage Attachment type and its size in the Google Drive Cloud Storage
- Create Data Directly in The Google Drive Cloud Storage
- Manually Export File(s) from Odoo to Google Drive
- Export files on Scheduled based or Real-time
- Set Limitations to Export Files
- Create Root Folders in Odoo
- Differentiate folders using Advanced Filters
- Import File(s) from Odoo to cloud
- Data Synchronization to the cloud
- Update Data to the Cloud
- You can access files directly from Google Drive; no matter where you are.
- All the synchronization history is managed in Odoo
- Introduced a dynamic dashboard to track the data of Google Drive in your Odoo.
- Donut Chart to Analyze the data
- Progress Bar to Analyze the Attachment Types
- Clickable Data Cards for the Details
- Once you purchase the App Odoo Cloud Storage from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘googledrive_odoo_integration’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘googledrive_odoo_integration’. You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the Odoo Cloud Storage module
2) Now, Click on the ‘Add‘ button in the dashboard to set the connections
3) You need to fill out the details like, instance name, cloud folder name(it will be the root folder for the mentioned instance), set storage type(Google Drive), enable the delete cloud attachment to directly delete the files stored in the cloud storage from Odoo end.
You can also set the colors for uploaded or downloaded records.
Google Drive API
4) Visit the link here to follow the steps to create Google Drive API credentials
4) Now, fill out the API credentials from google drive. Once, saved all the details, click on the test connections to connect the cloud storage type.
5) Click on the ‘Configuration‘ tab and then navigate to the settings; here, set Google Drive cloud connection for real-time export from Odoo to Cloud storage; enable create Odoo attachment to import attachments as Odoo attachments; enable read file from cloud to access the cloud data directly from Odoo; then, enable export attachment real-time for real-time export from Odoo to Cloud storage for preset storage type. Moreover, you can also set the maximum limit of exporting data in bulk.
6) Click on the File mapping and then go to the folder tab; after that, click on the create button to create a folder and fill all the necessary details as follows:
a) Set the folder name and then select the parent folder
b) Set the model name to take the action for saving attachment
c) Mark the folder as default as per your requirement if there are more than one folder with same model. You can also enable ‘cron‘ option to activate scheduled operation for the mentioned folder.
d) Now, save all the changes then click on the ‘Create Folder‘ button which will create a folder in the cloud storage.
e) If the folder is successfully created then the stage will change into done; otherwise it will go to the stage ‘error’.
f) Now, you can see four new buttons; namely action for upload and action for export which are for adding a server option in the mentioned model. Other buttons are ‘Update folder‘ which is used to update information of the folder like folder name and ‘export attachment‘ which is used to export all the attachments belonged to the mentioned folder.
Odoo Cloud Storage Dashboard
7) Moving to the dashboard; you can see different representative graphs as follows:
a) 2 Donut Charts: These charts shows the total number of folders/files grouped by their respective states.
b) Card View: Here, you can see the list of storage drives, folder along with their number of files
c) Table View: Here, you can see folder permission, their state, file count and date
d) Progress Bar: It is used to show the total size of attachments grouped by the file type
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.3
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13