Sales increase with Odoo EMI Calculation Pro!
Affordability is one of the major concerns while buying products. Customers tend to buy premium products, but because of their high prices, they can’t afford them. Despite that, what if there is a way for you to sell premium products to customers?
Odoo EMI Calculation Pro is the solution for you. The module enables you to integrate the product installment structure in your Odoo. Further, you can create several bank records in the Odoo backend. Moreover, you can make EMI plans for each product variant in the product form.
The installment plan can be a standard or no-cost type. Once you enter the tenure and interest rate in the EMI form, the system automatically calculates the total payable amount and each installment amount.
- The admin can add respective EMI plans of each bank (if available) to the products.
- The admin can add EMI plans for each product variant separately to provide further fluidity to customers.
- Admin can add the banks affiliated with providing the EMI schemes on the Odoo Website.
- In the Odoo backend, you can view the total payable amount and distribution to each installment by entering the tenure and rate of interest in the EMI form.
- The EMI plans show up on the Odoo website product page. The customer can view the details of each EMI plan for any product by visiting the particular product page on the Odoo website.
- The EMI can be standard or No-cost type as defined in the Odoo backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_emi_calculator.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_emi_calculator.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
ADDING BANKS TO ODOO
1. Firstly, Log in to the Odoo backend and navigate ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Banks.’
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Here, click on the ‘Create’ button.
3. On the new page, fill in the bank name, Identifier code, and other details. Click the ‘Save’ button.
ADDING EMI PLANS TO PRODUCTS
4. Once you create Banks, you need to add an EMI plan to the variant of every product individually. For doing so, go to ‘Sales> Products> Product Variants.’
5. After that, open any product and tick the checkbox next to ‘EMI.’ Then, a new tab, ‘EMI’ appears on the form. Click on it. And click the ‘Add EMI’ option. This will open a pop-up on the screen.
6. Next, in the pop-up, enter the tenure and rate of interest. You will automatically see the total amount and monthly installment for the entered term. Click the ‘Save’ button.
7. You can add EMI plans of one or more banks to the same product variant. Once you add the EMI options click the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes.
8. Now, go to the website and open any product that contains an EMI option configured. Click on it.
9. The available EMI plans and their details are visible here.
OTHER ODOO MODULESINTRODUCTION
- Odoo Map Widget
- Different Weight For Product’s Variant
- Odoo SMS Opt-Out
- Odoo News Ticker
- Product Variant Extra Price
- Odoo Website Product Vote-Up/Down
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13
Leave a Comment