Easy monthly Installments plan offer respite to your customer from the financial burden while purchasing from your website. Introduction of payment through EMI can be a productive step towards increasing conversions on your Odoo website.
Odoo EMI Calculation Pro integrates the product installment structure in your Odoo. It lets you define EMI Plans in Odoo. You can create a number of bank records in the Odoo. Consequently, EMI plans for each product variants can be defined in the product form.
The installment plan can be standard or no-cost type. Once you enter the tenure and interest rate in the EMI form, the system automatically calculates the total payable amount and each installment amount.
The customers would be able to view the EMI plans on the product page of the website.
- The module installs the structure to define EMI plans to products on Odoo website.
- The Odoo admin can add the banks affiliated with providing the EMI schemes on Odoo website.
- The respective EMI plans of each bank (if available) can be added to the products.
- The Odoo admin can add EMI plans for each product variant separately for providing further fluidity to customers.
- The total payable amount and distribution to each installment can be viewed on entering the tenure and rate of interest in the EMI form in the Odoo backend.
- The EMI plans show up on the Odoo website product page. The customer can view the details of each plan for any product by visiting the particular product page on Odoo website.
- The EMI can be standard or No-cost type as defined in the Odoo backend.
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_emi_calculator’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_emi_calculator’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Adding Banks to Odoo
1.) First, you need to add the banks to associate their respective EMI plans to the products. Navigate through Invoicing >> Configuration >> Banks. Here click on Create.
2.) Enter the name of the bank. Fill in the Identifier code and other details. Click Save.
Adding EMI Plans To Products
3.) The EMI plan needs to be added to the variant of every product individually. Go to Sales >> Products >> Product Variants.
4.) Open any product and tick the checkbox next to EMI. A new tab- EMI appears on the form. Click on it.
5.) Click on ADD EMI.
6.) Now, choose the bank. Then select the Pricelist (should be the same as the website price list).
7.) Next, enter the tenure and rate of interest. You will automatically see the total amount and monthly installment for the entered tenure. Click Save.
8.) You can add multiple installment plans with various banks.
On Odoo Website
9.) Go to the website. Open any product. Here you will be able to see the EMI option. Click on it.
10.) The available EMI plans and their details are visible here.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V12