Supervise clients with appointment Odoo Appointment Management System!
Appointment management is a hectic job and even more frenzied when you do it manually. You must create appointments, send updates to the customer and appointee, and much more.
But what if there is a way to manage all appointments efficiently without any problem?
Odoo Appointment Management System helps ease your appointment management in Odoo. The module enables you to manage your appointment and bookings, and the Odoo calendar will show all the booked appointments.
Further, wk appointment module eases the process of appointment booking in Odoo. The module allows you to create customer groups for similar appointment types. Send reminders to customers and make an appointment record and invoice from the backend that the admin can print to provide to customers.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Odoo Appointment Management System helps you arrange meetings and appointments.
- Admin can book an appointment for a customer with an appointee.
- The module allows you to provide an appointment number to the customer.
- Moreover, the admin can provide a date and time slot to a customer after booking an appointment.
- Further, the admin can download and print a report of the booked appointments.
- The admin can also create a group for a similar category of appointment members.
- Admin can create appointment members and add them to their respective groups.
- The module allows the features to create Timeslots and assign them to the appointed members.
- Send a mail notification reminder before an appointment.
- Admin can pre-define some products to add charges to the appointment.
- Moreover, the admin can add the lines in appointments to apply charges and taxes in the booked appointment.
- The system maintains appointment status on each action taken.
- Admin can approve or reject the Appointment as per the appointee’s availability.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_appointment.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_appointment.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
After Installation, Configure and use Odoo Appointment Management System as follows:
1. Log in to the Odoo backend, go to ‘Appointment> Configuration> Settings,’ and here open ‘Appointment’ and under ‘Mail and Notification’ tick the box next to the option you want to use. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
2. Next, open the Appointment Dashboard. The dashboard shows you all ‘pending, approved, done, and rejected appointments.’
3. After that, locate ‘Configuration> Appointees>Create’ and fill in the form with every detail of the appointee.
4. Now, move to the ‘TimesSlots’ tab and configure the appointment timings of the doctor.
In the ‘All Appointment’ tab, you can view every appointment of that particular user.
5. Next, go to ‘Configuration> Appointment Groups> Create,’ and on the page, fill in the details, and by the ‘Add a Line’ option, add group members.
6. After that, open ‘Configuration> Appointment Slot> Create’ and fill in the details in the form to create time slots for appointments.
7. Once done, go to ‘Configuration> Appointment Source> Create’ and create a source by filling in the detail.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
8. Open the Appointment Dashboard and click ‘Create New Appointment.’
9. In the form, fill in ‘Customer, Appointment date, Appointment with (Appointment Group), Appointee, Source, and TimeSlot.’ In the ‘Charge’ tab, click ‘Add a Line’ and select the product or service required.
10. After saving, you can see the total amount at the bottom part of the form.
Set to Pending button will set the appointment in a pending state.
Approve simple accept the appointment request. Besides this, we will discuss the detailed approval flow in points 12-16.
Reject decline the customer’s request for an appointment, which we will discuss in points 17-18.
11. When we set an appointment to pending, we either approve or reject it.
APPROVING AN APPOINTMENT AND CREATING AN INVOICE
12. Now, accept the appointment by clicking the ‘Approve’ button.
13. After approval, you will have three options:
Reset- This will reset the invoice to the draft stage.
Create Invoice- It will let you create the appointment invoice.
Done- Will only be marked when the customer has visited for an appointment.
You can also see ‘Not yet Invoiced’ below the total amount. Click the ‘Create Invoice’ option.
14. Once invoiced, you can see two options:
Confirm- This will confirm the appointment.
Preview- It will redirect you to the website to show you the invoice.
15. The preview option will show you an invoice like this.
16. On confirming, the following options will appear on the screen:
- Send & Print
- Register Payment
- Add Credit Note
- Reset To Draft
16.1. The ‘Send & Print’ button will open a popup will invoice details which you can send to the customer’s mail.
16.2. ‘Register Payment’ button will let you register the payment with the recipient bank. After filling in the details ‘Create Payment’ to confirm payment.
16.3. After that, you will see the ‘Paid’ banner on the invoice.
16.4. The ‘Add Credit Note’ button will let you add a special note for taxation.
REJECTING AN APPOINTMENT
17. On clicking the ‘Reject’ button, a popup will appear on the screen asking for the reason for rejection.
18. After submitting the reason, the admin can view it in the comment section of the invoice.
19. Once the appointment booking part is completed, let’s move to the appointment view section. Click ‘Appointment> New Appointment’ to view all appointments on the Calander.
20. Click any appointment to view its details. Also, you can edit or delete it via the ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ buttons.
21. Next, Open the ‘All Appointments’ under ‘Appointments’ to view all appointments. You can also click on any record to view its details.
22. Lastly, go to ‘Reporting> Appointments Analysis’ to view the booking stats in graph or chart forms.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Stock Per Warehouse
- Advance Stock Inventory Import
- Odoo Inventory Barcode Scanning
- Odoo Stock Picking Cancel
- Display Pricelist Price On Products
- Odoo Discount On Purchase Order
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13