Multi-Vendor AliExpress Importer for Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) allows the sellers to import the products directly from the AliExpress website and sell them to their own Magento store.
The best use of product importers is in dropshipping. In dropshipping, there are no specific stocks or inventory are present. The product is directly imported from the third-party store and delivered directly to the customer.
Further, the sellers no more need to carry huge inventories which will bring the seller to concentrate more on the other aspects of scaling their stores.
Please Note –
To use Multi Vendor AliExpress Importer for Magento 2, you must have Webkul’s Magento 2 Multi Vendor Module extension installed.
now. Find out More
Also, please install the Google Chrome extension Magento 2 Mp AliExpress Product Importer in your web browser.
Watch the video to understand the extension workflow:-
- The sellers can import products from AliExpress site.
- The admin can enable/ disable the module from the admin panel.
- The seller can edit product details like the Name, Price, Description, etc after fetching it.
- Default quantity, weight, price, category, etc can be added from the seller panel.
- The sellers can also import the SEO information for the imported product.
- The seller can update the token depending on the need.
- The seller can install the AliExpress Chrome Extension from the seller panel.
- The product will be present in the list of admins as well as the seller’s product list.
- Seller can choose to fetch the Reviews of the product among All, None, and Custom.
- The seller can manage to fetch the product in Active or Inactive status from the seller panel.
- Sellers can check and place the marketplace Aliexpress orders placed previously.
- Admin can set the import minutes interval for which the session will remain active.
- The sellers can sync product quantity for AliExpress.
Installation Of MultiVendor AliExpress Importer
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will navigate to the Store > Configurations > MpAliExpress Import. Later that, the admin will enter data to following fields:
Enable Module for Seller: Select Yes for this field for enabling the module.
Import Minutes Interval: The admin can configure the time interval to keep the session active. Leave empty for default (15 minutes) session configuration.
Benefit : Admin can schedule sessions along with it also keeps it secure by adding session based interval.
For an instance consider Admin set time as 30 minutes then it will be active for this interval only and will expire soon. After it, the seller needs to again provide a username and token to log in again to the AliExpress site.
Seller End Configuration
For configuring the seller end settings for AliExpress Product Importer, the seller will click on the ALIEXPRESS IMPORT SETTINGS option under the seller panel. Moreover, the seller panel will be visible as shown in the image below:
Then, the Seller will add the following set of fields:
Install AliExpress Chrome Extension: The chrome extension is a must for the proper efficient working of the AliExpress Product Importer.
Username: The seller can enter the username here. Usually, this field is prefilled as the seller adds the username while creating the account.
Token: Every seller has a unique token. And the token will be auto-generated and prefilled as well. The seller can easily change the token by tapping the Update Token button under the token field. After that, the seller must tap on Save for saving the updated token.
Default: Also, the seller will have to add some details which will be helpful at the time of importing:
- Quantity: The seller adds the default quantity of the products (imported from AliExpress) in the Seller’s store.
- Weight: The default weight of the product which is getting import from AliExpress store.
- Attribute Set ID: The seller can assign a default Attribute Set ID for the product getting import, by which the products will be added under the specific attribute set.
- Tax Class: The seller needs to select the default Tax class.
- Website: The seller will select the product website for which the product will be fetched.
- Category: The seller can assign a default category for the product getting import, by which the products will be added under the genuine category.
- Product Active: If the seller selects Active for this field, then the status of the product will be active.
- Product Syncing: The seller can allow permission for product syncing.
Note: Synched product will only display when the cron will run successfully.
- Currency Rates: Set the currency rates.
Import Products From AliExpress Store
Note: To import the products from the AliExpress store the seller must have installed the AliExpress Chrome Extension, which can be done under the seller end settings for this module.
For importing the product from AliExpress Store, the seller will have to click on this link: https://www.aliexpress.com/.
After that. the seller can either navigate to a particular category or search the product on the search bar. Once the seller views the specific product, the blue color icon for “AliExpress Product Importer” will be visible.
Below that customer reviews and user generated shots will be available.
By clicking on the AliExpress Product Importer icon, a popup will appear in which the seller will have to enter the Magento store URL. This is a must for the store authentication.
Further, the seller will have to enter the username and Token. These details will be present under the seller settings i.e. MP ALIEXPRESS IMPORT SETTINGS.
Note: Please make sure that the latest token is added here if the seller updates it previously.
After adding the details, the seller will click on the Submit button. Furthermore, the popup will appear with the success message “Product details have been fetched.” at the upper right corner.
Edit Fetched Product Details
Meanwhile, a form will appear which will allow the seller to edit the product details. The form will be visible as shown in the image below:
The form includes the following fields:
- Name: The seller can edit the name of the product.
- Price: The price of the product may differ for different stores. So the seller can also edit the price of the product.
- Import Reviews: With the AliExpress Product Importer, the reviews can also be fetched. The seller can choose to fetch the reviews in between All, None, and Custom.
- Meta Tag Description: The seller can update the Meta Tag Description for the product as they want for their store.
- Meta Tag Keywords: The seller can update the Meta Tag Keywords for the product as they want for their store.
- Images: The seller can edit the reference images of the product as per the Magento store.
Lastly, the seller will submit the form by clicking on the Submit button.
Note: The products which are already imported will not get fetched again, the system will raise a popup that says “Product Already Imported”.
After fetching the product successfully, that particular product will be visible under the product list of Admin and Seller.
Fetched Product At Admin End Product List
Fetched Product At Seller End Product List
Seller can also edit or configure the product imported from AliExpress. Seller can edit product name and description as per his wish.
Also, seller can add or edit other details of the product as depicted below.
Product appearance at the front store.
Moreover, the product will be visible just like other store products. Also, the details of the products will also get fetched with the product from the AliExpress store. The images of the product will also appear just the way they were in the AliExpress store if the seller does not delete or edit them
The product details will also be fetched. And it will be visible as depicted below.
Also, the reviews will be visible as shown in the image below that the seller selects to display them at the time of fetching the product.
A customer can place an order on the seller’s store for the product which has been imported from AliExpress.
Like an usual product, after feeding up the details to place an order the customer can see the order summary on the cart page as depicted below.
On the order success page, customer will get his order Id for the placed order as depicted below.
Marketplace AliExpress Orders
In order to view the Marketplace AliExpress Orders the seller needs to click on MP ALIEXPRESS on the Dashboard menu and select Marketplace AliExpress Orders as shown in the image below.
All the orders of the Customers with there Order Id’s and Order Total are visible under the marketplace AliExpress order list as shown in the image below.
Also, a Place Order button is available under the Actions tab. The seller can click on that button for placing the desired order. After clicking on it, the seller will redirect to AliExpress and the product gets automatically added to the cart.
Meanwhile, a popup will be visible to the seller for one or two seconds as shown in the image below:
Further, the seller will be able to see the shopping cart details as shown in the image below.
By clicking on the Buy from this seller button, the seller can process the order seamlessly.
Reviews for the products can also be fetched from the back-end by navigating through Marketing -> User Content -> All Reviews.
From the list of given reviews, the admin can choose to view/edit a particular review as depicted below.
That’s all for the base Multi Vendor AliExpress Importer for Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) module still have any issues feel free to add a ticket at our HelpDesk System.
Current Product Version - 5.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x,2.1.x,2.2.x,2.3.x,2.4.x