The Magento 2 Parcel Perfect Shipping extension will allow the admin to provide the Parcel Perfect Shipping method for shipping the products.
Parcel Perfect Shipping is a software development company for courier industries and provides parcel tracking technology for shipping the products to these countries – Southern Africa, UK, Europe, USA, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and mainland China.
So by installing this shipping module, the admin can manage shipping and orders, print invoice, add handling fees from his admin panel. Also, the admin will be able to provide the Parcel Perfect Shipping method to the customers for shipping the goods.
Watch the video tutorial below to understand the workflow:
Features – Magento 2 Parcel Perfect Shipping
- The admin can enable or disable the Parcel Perfect Shipping method.
- The admin will be allowed to set the Parcel Perfect shipping method name that will be shown on the front side.
- Calculate Shipping Cost According to ParcelPerfect Shipping.
- The admin can add handling fees.
- The code is fully open and easy to use.
- The admin can generate the ParcelPerfect Shipping label in PDF format.
- The admin can add the methods allowed for shipping.
The admin will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
Thus, the admin needs to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below:
Now, after the successful installation, they admin have to run below-mentioned commands in the Magento2 root directory:
First command – php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Thus, after running the commands, the admin have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below:
For Multilingual support, the admin needs to navigate through Store->Configuration->General ->Locale Options.
After that, they need to select their desired language from the Locale option.
Thus the multiligual configuration completes.
For module translation, the admin needs to navigate through the following path in their system; app/code/Webkul/ParcelPerfectShipping/i18n.
Now, they have to open the file named en_US.CSV for editing.
Once you opened the file for editing.
Thus, the admin needs to replace the words after the comma(,) on the right with your translated words.
After editing the CSV file, save it and then upload it to the same folder. Thus the module translation is complete.
How to get Parcel Perfect Credentials?
Note: To get the Parcel Perfect credentials for configuring the module, you can check the steps below:
- Email Parcel Perfect sales representative [email protected] with the subject: Request for ecom test account.
- On approval, Parcel Perfect will provide Parcel Perfect
Passwordfor sandbox and production environments.
After the successful installation of the Magento Parcel Perfect Shipping module;
The admin will be able to see the configuration panel under Stores> Configuration > Sales>Shipping Method > Parcel Perfect Shipping as per the below snapshot:
Thus, the admin can manage all the setting for Parcel Perfect Shipping method.
Let’s go through each of the configuration settings –
- Enabled: Select “Yes” to enable the method for checkout else select “No“.
- User Name: The admin will enter the parcel perfect shipping account username.
- Password: The admin will enter the parcel perfect shipping account password.
- Production Mode: Select the Development option for testing the module for any bug or error. Else select the Live option to enable the production environment.
- Web-Service URL(Sandbox): Enter the sandbox server URL here. please contact Parcel Perfect for receiving the test server URL.
- Title: Enter the title for the shipping method that will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Method Title: Here the admin needs to enter the method title.
- Handling Fee: Enter the handling fees which will apply on shipping.
- Show Method If Not Applicable: Select “Yes” to show the method if not applicable.
- Displayed Error Message: Enter the displayed error message if the “Show Method If Not Applicable” is set as “Yes“.
Note: The Parcel Perfect shipping will allow for all over Southern Africa, as well as the UK, Europe, USA, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and mainland China.
How To Use – Customer’s End
At the front-end, the buyer will add the products to the cart.
Thus, when any buyer adds the product to the cart then there will be an option to fill up the zip/postal code.
Henceforth, then shipping methods and prices will be displayed on the cart page like this screenshot.
After that, the buyer will click on the Proceed To Checkout button. Here the buyer will find all the allowed Parcel Perfect Shipping methods listed under the shipping methods section.
Now after selecting their preferred method the buyers will tap the “Next” button to proceed further.
Thus, after tapping the next button, the customers will be taken to another page.
Moreover, having all the details of the order along with the shipping method under order summary.
After the order has been placed by the customers, the admin can navigate through Sales>Orders to check the list of orders.
Thus, the admin can tap on the View link to check the order details as shown below in the snapshot:
Clicking the View link will bring up another page with the complete information regarding the order.
Thus, the admin can generate the invoice, shipments, re-order the placed order, and send emails to customers and even cancel the order.
The admin can also find the shipping method chosen by the customer.
After viewing the order admin will create the invoice for the order.
The invoice will contain all the shipping information and cost of shipping for that particular order.
The admin can click on print button to print the invoice as shown below in the screenshot.
Once the admin creates the shipment, the admin can print and download the Parcel Perfect shipping label. The tracking information will be added automatically, the admin can also send the tracking information to the customer.
The admin post submission of the shipping can click on the Shipment Option. Here the admin can Track the shipment, Create shipping Label, Print Shipping Label, and Show Package. So, the admin can even Send the tacking details to customers from here.
Create Shipping Label
The admin clicks on create a shipping label button. A new window will open to enter the packaging details as shown in the below image.
Thus, in this, the admin will add following details like-
- Product Name– Here the admin will mention the product name.
- Total Weight– The weight of the package is written here.
- The admin will mention the dimension of the product in length, width, and height.
Then the admin can click on the ‘Add selected Product(s) to Package’, which will enable a list of products.
Print Shipping Label
The admin can print the Parcel Perfect Shipping label by clicking on Print Shipping Label button as shown below in the screenshot.
The admin can click on this option to view the details of the package.
Send Tracking Information
The admin can also send the tracking information to the customer via email. Look into the below email screenshot that will receive to the customer.
Thus, that’s all for the Parcel Perfect Shipping for Magento 2 module.
If you have any suggestions or queries regarding the extension you can get back to us at HelpDesk System.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x