Magento 2 Marketplace Mercadopago Connect extension allows you to provide Mercadopago online payment method for receiving payments within the marketplace. Mercadopago is the leading online payment solution in Latin America and now it’s integrated with our marketplace extension. This extension will be able to provide split payment for the sellers of the marketplace. The customers will be able to make use of their credit cards for making the online payments.
This extension is an add-on of the Webkul’s Marketplace. To make use of this add-on you must have first installed the Webkul’s marketplace.
**Note: Due to the limitation in the API split payment is only possible using the add-on split cart, so if you want to have split payment during checkout please use this add-on Split Cart.
- Provide split payment to all sellers for an order.
- Enable/disable payment method from the admin panel.
- Provide split payment to sellers for your Marketplace store.
- The admin can set the payment method title visible at checkout.
- The admin can configure his Mercadopago application from the module backend.
- Seller has to allow his Mercadopago account for receiving payments within the marketplace.
- The source code is 100% open for customization.
- Supports multiple language translations.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Lastly, run the below command for getting the Mercadopago API.
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multi-Lingual Support
If you need to do the module translation, please navigate the following path in your system. app/code/Webkul/MpMercadopago/i18n. Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the comma(,) on the right with your translated words.
After editing the CSV file, save it and then upload it to the same folder. Now your module translation is complete.
How to Create Your Application
Go to this link – MercadoPago Connect to create your first application and then click the “Create your application” link.
**Note: The admin should have an account at Mercadopago.
Now, enter your email address/username for your Mercadopago account and click continue after that. If you don’t have an account with the MercadoPago you can click here to create one.
Clicking the “Create New Application” brings up a new page to create the application. Here, enter all the required information for creating the application and click “Create Application” to create one for you.
After you have created an application you can find it under the “My Applications“.
** To get the Public Key and the Access token click here.
Admin – Configuration
To configure the extension, the admin will –
- Enable the extension by selecting it as “Yes” else select “No” to disable the extension.
- Choose your country in which you are going to manage your application.
- Choose the mode as – Sandbox by selecting “Yes” or Production by selecting “No“.
- Set the Title for the payment method which is visible to the customers at the checkout time.
- Enter the App ID and the Secret Key.
- Enter the Public key and the Access Token.
- Set the Seller permission button label text.
- Set the Minimum and Maximum order total for the payment method.
Seller – Configuration
**Note: The seller should have an account at Mercadopago. To get the Access token click here.
Here, the seller has to enter his own Mercadopago Access Token. Now, click the “Save Access Token” to save his token. After this, click the “Allow For Mercadopago Connect” to authorize your account. Now, the seller will see a success message that your account is successfully authorized.
Workflow – Buyer’s End
Under the Mercadopago Detail section, the admin will be able to see all the seller account details like – Seller email Id, Mercadopago User Id, Token type, Scope, Create at, and Expired on. The admin can also delete the Mercadopago seller account details by selecting account details that are to be deleted and then selecting the delete option from the action drop-down.
That’s all for this Magento 2 Marketplace MercadoPago Connect extension. If you have any query or suggestion regarding the extension please get back to us at webkul.uvdesk.com