Magento2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System connects the customers with local stores and also transforms the shopping experience of the customers.
Also, this module is very beneficial for both sellers and customers. The Sellers can easily add their location and radius up to which they can sell out their products to the customers.
Customers can enter their location and check the available products and sellers in that location. Sellers can add their location according to which their products are displayed to the customer. The seller also adds the shipping rate according to the location range.
- This module is an add-on of the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
- And for the Multi-Source Inventory feature, you just need to install Marketplace MSI for Magento 2.
- Also, check out Magento 2 Marketplace Hyperlocal Mobile App as well.
- You must have the Google API Key to make use of this extension. You can generate the one by clicking here.
Features Of Magento2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System
- The buyer can enter their location and buy products from the nearest seller’s store.
- Customer cannot proceed without setting their location
- The shopper can change their location anytime.
- The customer can check the seller’s availability in their location.
- The seller needs to add their origin address for the shipping calculation.
- The seller enters the radius up to which the goods can be delivered to the customers from its origin.
- Also, the seller can add Hyperlocal table rate shipping.
- The seller can add shipping price using a CSV file.
- The seller can create multiple outlets for adding various product stocks and for easing the product delivery to the customers.
- The admin can Enable/Disable the single seller checkout functionality.
- The admin can add shipping on behalf of sellers using a CSV file.
- The marketplace Hyperlocal System module is also compatible with Magento Multi-Stores.
- Seller products outside of the shipping range will not be shown to customers.
- The customer can directly buy the products from the seller collection page itself.
- Advanced product quick view on the seller collection page.
- Customers can choose the previously used address to select their location.
Note – In this module admin cannot sell out their products directly. Henceforth admin needs to create a seller account in order to sell its products. And this module doesn’t work with multi-address checkout.
Installation – Magento2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System
Now, Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
So, you need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
Post the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
If you need to do the module translation, then please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/MpHyperLocal/i18n.
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
After editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV. Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
Admin Management – Magento 2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System
After installation of the module, admin can configure the module by going to Stores > Configuration > Webkul > Hyperlocal Marketplace.
Here Admin needs to enter the following details for Magento2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System Module Configuration:
- Enable– Set this field as Yes to enable the module.
- Single Seller Checkout– Here the admin allows the customer to checkout with a single seller product by selecting the option as “Yes” or to checkout with more than one seller’s products by selecting “No” as an option.
- Google API Key– Admin has to provide the Google API Key so that Google search suggestion for the location will work.
- Heading For Location Popup Window– Admin has to enter the heading for the location popup window which appears at the frontend.
- Radius Unit:- The admin can select between the Kilometer or Miles unit to represent the selling radius.
Background Banner Image – Set background banner image to show on the storefront.
Button Color – Choose find store button color.
Now the admin can configure the Hyperlocal Shipping from stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > Hyper-Local Shipping. From here admin can enable or disable the shipping method and can set the Shipping Method name that will be visible on the frontend.
Admin can add Ship Rates by going to Marketplace Management > Hyper-Local.
The admin can see and manage the Shipping Rates from here. It can also delete any shipping rate from here and can also add new ship rates.
Admin can download the sample CSV file and can then upload the CSV file containing the new ship rates.
Seller Management – Magento 2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System
Next, the module is installed, sellers can see the “Hyper-Local” option in the marketplace menu.
After clicking on the ‘Hyper-Local’ seller will find options “Ship Rate“, “Seller Origin” & “Manage Outlet” option.
The seller can add shipping rates by clicking on “Ship Rate” and from here seller can upload the CSV file of new Shipping Rates. The seller can also delete any previously added rate.
After this, the seller will set up his origin address by tapping the option “Seller Origin“. After tapping on the seller origin menu option.
Now another page will open where the seller has to enter his location. After entering his location, the module will automatically fetch the exact latitude and longitude of the entered place.
The seller will click on the “Save” button to save the current location entered.
Note: This address will be used to calculate the shipping charges where the origin will be the address of the seller and the destination will be the address of the buyer.
Now after adding the origin, the seller will move to manage the seller’s outlet.
From here the seller can easily create multiple outlets/warehouses which are used for stocking up the inventory and delivering of products to the customer.
For adding a new outlet, the admin clicks on the “Add New Outlet”. On the next page, the seller needs to fill in the information about the outlet.
Here the seller will enter details like Name of outlet, Can Enable/Disable it, Add description, Enter Outlet address further latitude, and longitude details will be automatically fetched by the module.
The seller needs to enter the contact details like concerning name, email ID, phone no & FAX.
The seller needs to enter the address information like outlet country, State, City, Street & Pincode. & will save the information.
After outlet creation at the storefront, the admin needs to save those outlets in the stock. Navigate to Store => Inventory => Stocks and then create New Stock and Assign all the outlets into the created stock.
To make the products visible on the storefront assigning outlets in the stock is mandatory for the admin otherwise products will not appear on the frontend.
Assign Sources To Product
The seller after creating outlets now needs to enter the stock of products respectively available in the multiple outlets.
While creating a new product or by making changes in an existing product seller can assign the stock to the multiple outlets from the “Assign Sources” section.
In order to assign stock to a new outlet, the seller needs to click on “Assign Sources“. Now select the outlet and click on assign stock.
Now next the seller needs to change the source Item status to Out of Stock or In stock as per desire and enter the stock in Qty field.
After saving this product, the customer falling under the seller delivery radius will receive the product as per the nearest distance of the customer from the seller warehouse/outlet.
Enter your Location
When a customer will visit the website then a pop-up will open asking to enter the location. Customers can’t be redirected to the homepage without entering the address. Henceforth customer needs to enter their location into the search bar and click on the Find Stores button.
Shops Available – Based On Customers’ Location
As soon as the customer enters the location, on the frontend of the website the customer will be able to see all the sellers who are available near the customer location.
Three ways are available for Customer/seller to change address:
Change Address – Header
Change Address – Footer
Change Location from the Address Bar
When the customer enters new address in the field then the customer will see a pop-up notification stating “On location address, change cart will empty”.
So if there is any product in the cart then it will get removed from the cart and the cart will become empty on location change.
If no sellers are available in the customer entered location then the following message will be shown.
Marketplace Seller Collection Page
The customers in order to purchase the products need to visit the available seller collection page. Accordingly, If the customer location matches the seller ship location. Then the customers will find the products.
The customer can add the desired product to the cart from the collection page itself by clicking on the “Add to cart” button on the product.
The customer can also by clicking on the product image redirect to the product page and get further detailed information about the product and can add the product to the cart from there too.
After clicking on Change Address bar logged-in customer/seller can choose the previously used address to select their location.
Hyper-Local Shipping Method
While purchasing a product, the customer can select the Hyper-Local Shipping Method in order to get the delivery instantly for the desired added product.
That’s all for the Magento2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System.
If you still have any issues feel free to add a ticket.
Also, let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 3.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x , 2.1.x , 2.2.x , 2.3.x