Magento 2 Marketplace Hyperlocal System connects the customers with local stores and also transforms the shopping experience of the customers.
Also, this module is very beneficial for both sellers and customers. The Sellers can easily add their location and radius up to which they can sell out their products to the customers.
Customers can enter their location and check the available products and sellers in that location.
Sellers can add their location according to which their products are displayed to the customer. The seller also adds the shipping rate according to the location range.
Magento 2 Company ? Read More
- This module is an add-on to Webkul’s Adobe Commerce Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed the Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
- And to use this module you must have installed Marketplace MSI for Magento 2.
- Also checkout, Magento 2 Marketplace Hyperlocal Mobile App.
- Geocode API services are used in our module. To have these services you must have the Google Map API Key to make use of this extension. You can generate one by clicking here
- You need to enable billing for your google account project under which the API Key is created. For more information please visit here
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- The buyer can enter their location and buy products from the nearest seller’s store.
- Customers cannot proceed without setting their location
- Shoppers can change their location anytime.
- Customers can check the seller’s availability in their location.
- The seller needs to add their origin address for the shipping calculation.
- The seller enters the radius up to which the goods can deliver to the customers from their origin.
- Also, the seller can add Hyperlocal table rate shipping.
- The seller can add the shipping price using a CSV file.
- Each seller can create multiple outlets for adding various product stocks and for easing the product delivery to the customers.
- The admin can Enable/Disable the single seller checkout functionality.
- The admin can add shipping on behalf of sellers using a CSV file.
- The customer can view the category page.
- The marketplace Hyperlocal System module is also compatible with Adobe Commerce Multi-Stores.
- Seller products outside of the shipping range will not be shown to customers.
- The customer can directly buy the products from the seller collection page itself.
- Advanced product quick view on the seller collection page.
Note – In this module admin cannot sell out their products directly. Henceforth admin needs to create a seller account in order to sell its products.
Installation – Hyperlocal System
Now, Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
So, you need to transfer this app folder into the Adobe Commerce Cloud root directory on the server as shown below.
Post the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Adobe Commerce Cloud root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Adobe Commerce admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Language Translation – Hyperlocal System
If you need to do the module translation, then please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/MpHyperLocal/i18n.
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
After editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV. Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
After installation of the module, the admin can configure the module by going to Stores > Configuration > Webkul > Hyperlocal Marketplace.
Here Admin needs to enter the following details for Adobe Commerce Cloud Marketplace Hyperlocal System Module Configuration:
- Enable– Set this field as Yes to enable the module.
- Single Seller Checkout– Here the admin allows the customer to checkout with a single seller product by selecting the option as “Yes” or to checkout with more than one seller’s products by selecting the “No” as an option.
- Select stock – New created stock appear in this section.
- GoogleMap API Key– The admin has to provide the Google Map API Key so that Google search suggestions for the location will work.
- Placeholder for location field – Admin has to enter the placeholder field which appears on the front-end.
- Radius Unit:- The admin can select between the Kilometre or Miles unit to represent the selling radius.
- Select Homepage Style– The layout or homepage style can be chosen by the admin either by default via Homepage A or by Homepage B.
- Enable Quick view on Seller Collection Page – The Admin can set the product Quickview or redirect to the product page.
First, We’ll start by creating a stock, Navigate to Store => Inventory => Stocks, Therefore, The new stock we are creating will show us the time of hyperlocal configuration, when we select this stock while doing module configuration.
Afterwards, whatever outlet we create on front-end these outlets are auto-assigned to the selected stock.
Now the admin can configure the Hyperlocal Shipping from stores > Configuration > Sales > Delievery Methods > Hyper-Local Shipping.
From here admin can enable or disable the delievery method and can set the delievery Method name that will be visible on the front-end.
Admin can add Ship Rates by going to Marketplace Management > Hyper-Local.
Therefore, The admin can see and manage the Shipping Rates from here. It can also delete any shipping rate from here and can also add new ship rates.
Admin can download the sample CSV file and can then upload the CSV file containing the new ship rates.
Seller Management – Hyperlocal System
Next, the module is installed, sellers can see the “Hyper-Local” option in the marketplace menu.
After clicking on the ‘Hyper-Local’ seller will find options “Ship Rate“, “Seller Origin” & “Manage Outlet” option.
The seller can add shipping rates by clicking on “Ship Rate” and from here seller can upload the CSV file of new Shipping Rates. The seller can also delete any previously added rate.
After this, the seller will set up his origin address by tapping the option “Seller Origin“. After tapping on the seller origin menu option.
Now another page will open where the seller has to enter his location. After entering his location, the module will automatically fetch the exact latitude and longitude of the entered place.
The seller will click on the “Save” button to save the current location entered.
Note: This address will use to calculate the shipping charges where the origin will be the address of the seller and the destination will be the address of the buyer.
Note: When we first time set the origin then outlet will create with the seller’s shop name.
Hence, if the seller does not specify a shop name, then the outlet determine by the seller URL.
Now after adding the origin, the seller will move to manage the seller’s outlet.
From here the seller can easily create multiple outlets/ warehouses which are used for stocking up the inventory and delivering of products to the customer.
For adding a new outlet, the admin clicks on the “Add New Outlet”. On the next page, the seller needs to fill in the information about the outlet.
Here, the seller will enter details like Name of outlet, Can Enable/Disable it, Add description, Enter Outlet address further latitude, and longitude details will be automatically fetched by the module.
The seller needs to enter the contact details like concerning name, email ID, phone no & FAX.
Also, the seller needs to enter the address information like outlet country, State, City, Pincode details which will be automatically fetched by the module.
Assign Sources To Product
The seller after creating outlets now needs to enter the stock of products respectively available in the multiple outlets.
While creating a new product or by making changes in an existing product, the seller can assign the stock to the multiple outlets from the “Assign Sources” section.
In order to assign stock to a new outlet, the seller needs to click on “Assign Sources“. Now select the outlet and click on assign stock.
Now next the seller needs to change the source Item status to Out of Stock or In stock as per desire and enter the stock in Qty field.
After saving this product, the customer falling under the seller delivery radius will receive the product as per the nearest distance of the customer from the seller warehouse/outlet.
Once, the customer has entered their location, then the list of all stores will come up related to that location.
From here, the customer can view the list of all products related to that store. Also, they can visit the store page as per below image:
By layered navigation, customers may quickly find out the products based on category, price, and range by utilising this filter, which shows on the left side of the search results.
The layered navigation is visible on the category page, and we use the distance layered navigation filter to find the distance to a certain product in the hyperlocal marketplace.
Location Change – Hyperlocal System
The only way for a customer or vendor to change their address is through the Header.
Header: Change Address option at Header
Therefore, When the customer enters new address in the field then the customer will see a pop-up notification stating “On location address, change cart will empty”.
So if there is any product in the cart then it will get removed from the cart and the cart will become empty on location change.
Select Homepage Style
In hyperlocal marketplace module admin can set out the Homepage style, by going to Stores > Configuration > Webkul > Hyperlocal Marketplace > General setting.
Therefore, The layout or homepage style can be chosen by the Admin either by default via Homepage A or by via Homepage B.
The homepage is the main page of our website, when the admin did not specified the homepage for webpage choose the default.
Homepage B –
Hence, If no sellers are available in the customer entered location then the following message will be shown.
Marketplace Seller Collection Page
To purchase the products, customer needs to visit the available seller collection page.
If the customer’s location matches the seller ship location, then the customer will find the products.
The customer can add the desired product to the cart from the collection page itself by clicking on the “Add to cart” button on the product.
Hence, The customer can also by clicking on the product image redirect to the product page and get further detailed information about the product and can add the product to the cart from there too.
Hyper-Local Shipping Method
While purchasing a product, the customer can select the Hyper-Local Shipping Method in order to get the delivery instantly for the desired added product.
Note – In the new shipping address section the country or locality will comes up as per the entered location while searching the store.
That’s all for the Adobe Commerce Marketplace Hyperlocal System.
If you still have any issues feel free to add a ticket.
Also, let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 5.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x