Magento 2 Marketplace eBay Connector will allow the sellers to import their eBay products from the eBay store to their Marketplace store.
Sellers can assign the products that are left unassigned during the import to any category on their own. Admin and sellers both can sync products from the eBay store to their Marketplace store.
This is an addon of Multi Vendor Marketplace. To use this module you must have installed first Multi Vendor Marketplace
Note: You need to run the command “composer require webkul/ebayconnector” before the installation in your Magento root.
- The seller can import products from their eBay store to their Marketplace store.
- The Products are imported with their images, price, quantity, SKU, etc.
- Admin can map their store categories to the eBay categories.
- Sellers can assign products that are left unassigned during the import to any category on their own.
- Admin can also manage his & sellers eBay product from the admin account panel.
- Admin can sync products from eBay to his Marketplace store.
- The module export Simple, Configurable, Bundle and Grouped product types.
- It supports real-time inventory sync.
- The admin and seller will be able to add only authenticated eBay account.
- Admin can create and use the listing template for admin eBay account only.
- Admin can import product either only from mapped eBay categories or all.
- Bundled and grouped products can also be exported.
- Custom options can also be exported with the product.
- Admin can set eBay platform notification for real sync.
- Admin can import/export product and import orders on behalf of the seller.
- The module does have a real-time automatic order import feature.
- The seller can also import eBay orders form an eBay account.
- Admin can set the eBay Configuration Settings for the sellers from his panel.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
First command – php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through the System Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
For the multilingual support, the admin will navigate through Store->Configuration->General ->Locale Options and select the locale as German (the language into which admin wants to translate his store content).
Magento2 Marketplace eBay Connector Translation
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpEbaymagentoconnect/i18n in their unzipped folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpEbaymagentoconnect/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
The user can edit the CSV like the image below.
How To Import Products From eBay
After the successful installation of the eBay Connector Marketplace, you will need to fill your eBay developer keys(app id, certid, devid, userid, authtoken) from https://go.developer.ebay.com/. if don’t have an account then create an account and get these required keys as instructed below :
Step1: To create a new account go to developer.ebay.com and click on the sign in/Join link.
Step 2: Now, create a username and password for your account and then click the join button.
Step 3: After the above step, you need to create an app. Enter the app name and choose the environment to generate your key set. Note that app name is not saved until you generate the keys set.
Step 4: After clicking on the Create a Keyset link(for the environment you choose), you need to confirm the primary contact for this account first and then you can click Continue to Create Keys button.
Step 5: Now you can see your selected environment key. For creating the production keys just click on the “Create a Key Set” and you will get your production keys.
Step 6: For generating the User Token go to your Application keys page. In the App ID row of the Sandbox keyset, click the User Tokens to access the Tokens page for your Sandbox keyset.
Step 7: After you click on “User Tokens” in the snapshot above, you will see a “Sign in to Sandbox” button. Click it to access the sandbox account.
Step 8: Now, enter your Sandbox Username and Password.
Step 9: After clicking the “Sign in” button, you will see another page where you have to click the “Agree” button.
Step 10: Lastly, you will be redirected back and will get the App Token.
After the installation of the extension admin will have the following menu items under Marketplace Management-> eBay Magento Connect namely – eBay Account, Map Category, Listing templates & Configuration as shown below.
Admin can either configure the module by clicking on the Configuration or by navigating through Stores->Configuration->Marketplace eBay Connector.
In the General Section, the admin needs to add the following details:
- Global Sites – Select your eBay store according to the region or country.
- eBay User Id – Enter the eBay login user name here.
- eBay Authentication Token – Enter the eBay user token which you have created.
- eBay Developer Token – Enter Dev ID here.
- eBay Application Id – Enter App ID here.
- eBay Certification Id – Enter Cert ID here.
- Mode – The admin will select the mode (Production or Sandbox) based on the account details entered.
- Application RuName – It is retrieved from eBay.
Platform Event Notification:
Subscribe eBay events: Select the eBay store events for which you want the update in your web store –
- ItemRevised – If changes in the product detail occur in the eBay store, the results will also reflect on the web store.
- ItemSold – If a particular product sold on the eBay store, then either the inventory will decrease in the web store or order will be created along with the inventory update in the web store.
- ItemClosed – If any product is made invisible on the eBay store, then that product will get deleted from the web store.
- ItemListed – If any new product is listed on the eBay store, then that product will get created in the web store.
Sold Item Action: On the Item Sold event, select the update action you want to have in the store for “Sold Item Action” as mentioned below –
- Only Inventory Management – If a particular product sold on the eBay store, then only the inventory will get updated in the web store.
- Order Creation– If a particular product sold on the eBay store, then an order will be created and the inventory also gets updated in the web store.
Import eBay Categories:
After setting up all the configuration settings above, click the SaveConfig button to save the configuration settings for the extension. After this, you need to import all the eBay categories data into the web store. To do so click Import eBay Categories button and that imports all the eBay categories.
After the module configuration is completed, the following eBay connect section will appear under the Marketplace Management section as shown in the image below.
The admin can add or manage the accounts under the following sections as shown in the image below.
Here, the admin can:
- Edit and Delete the eBay accounts.
- Add new eBay accounts.
On clicking the Add eBay Account, you need to fill the following details as mentioned in the image below.
- Store Name: Enter the store name and this will not be changed once got saved in the store.
- Attribute Set ID – Select the default attribute for the synchronized products.
- Global Sites – Select your eBay store according to the region or country.
- Postal Code – Enter your eBay store zip code.
After filling the details, the admin needs to authorize the eBay account. For this, the admin will click on the “Authorize” button and a pop up will display for eBay login as per the below image.
Fill the login details and proceed to hit sign in button and a next pop up will display. Click on Agree button and your account gets authorized successfully. When the admin clicks on “Save eBay Accounts” button, the following options become visible as per the image:
Under the General Configuration section, the admin will configure the basic settings of the eBay account.
Here, the admin will-
- Revise eBay Products- If select Yes, then any changes for product’s price and quantity occur in web store, the results will also reflect on the eBay store. But the changes which occur in the eBay store will not reflect in web store. Else, select No for disabling product updating on eBay.
- Default Category- Select the Default Category of web store for assigning to imported products of eBay.
- Default Store View- Select Default Store View of the web store for order syncing.
- Import Product- Select “All Products” if want to import all the products. Else select “Only Mapped Categories Product’s” if want to import only those products whose eBay store categories have been mapped with web Store.
- Product with specification- Set “Yes” if want to import the specifications along with the product. Else set ‘No”.
- Product Description with HTML- Set “Yes” if want to show the product description in HTML format while import and export. Else set “No” if want to show the product description in plain text format.
- Select Template: Select the template that the admin wants to assign to this eBay account.
- Order Status: Set default order status for the order which imported from eBay.
- eBay Inventory Source: The admin can select the source from which eBay’s account inventory will get synced.
Under this section, the admin will configure the listing settings.
Here, the admin will:
- Default Product Quantity – Set default product quantity for a product which exported to eBay if product quantity is zero on the store.
- Select Template – The admin can select the template. As per the selected template, the additional information will get exported along with the product.
- Product Type for Export- Select product type which you want to export.
- Listing Duration – Select Good Till Canceled, 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 or 30 days. It is the duration of exported products on eBay.
- Paypal Email Address – Enter your PayPal email ID.
- Shipping Free- Select Yes to set free shipping service for the products created on eBay else select the No option to not apply the free shipping.
- Shipping Service – Select the shipping service for the product created on eBay.
- Shipping Service Cost – Set shipping amount that applies to the product when syncs on eBay.
- Shipping Service Additional Cost – Additional Shipping Amount that applies to the product when syncing with eBay. This applies when a customer purchases the same product in additional quantity.
- Shipping Service Priority – Enter the shipping service priority.
- Shipping Time Min & Max(In Days) – Set the minimum and maximum shipping time(In Days) for the exported products.
- Define Return Policy – Select Returns Accepted or Not Accepted. This option is for the exported product.
- Returns within – Select the return duration for the exported products as – 14, 30 or 60 days.
- Pay By – Select who will pay for the returned product – Seller or Buyer.
- Other Information – Write any information about Return Policy for exported products.
To import products from eBay store, the admin will click on Import Product From eBay tab as per the image.
When the admin clicks on “Import Products From eBay”, all the products from eBay account are imported into the web store database.
You need to run the product profiler “Run Profiler” in order to create the product in the catalog from webstore database (synchronized from eBay).
After completing the product profiler process, the imported products will be visible on the storefront immediately.
The admin can check the imported products by navigating either to the mapped product category if mapped. Else navigate to the set default category for the imported product from eBay.
The imported product can also be visible on the front end as shown in the image below.
- The admin can import the simple and configurable products from eBay store to the web store.
- The product information like base image, name, price, and quantity get imported along with the product.
HOW TO CHANGE CATEGORY OF THE IMPORTED PRODUCTS:
The admin can change the default category of imported products. For this, the admin will click on Map Product tab as per the image.
To change the default category of the imported products, the admin will do the following:
- Select one or more than one product from the imported products list.
- Select Assign to Category option from the Actions drop-down list. This will display the Category field and Submit button beside the Actions drop-down list.
- Select the desired category from the Category drop-down list.
- Proceed further by clicking on the Submit button.
To import the orders from eBay store, the admin will click on Map Order tab as per the image.
Here the admin will:
- Import Order from eBay: When clicking on “Import Order from eBay” button will create the temporary order data in the database.
- Run Profile: clicking on “Run Profile” button will create/add the imported orders to web store.
After complete execution of run profile, a list will be generated for the imported orders with details like eBay Order Id, Store Order Id, Order Status on eBay and Created Date.
The admin can check the details of imported orders by navigating to the Sales>Orders.
The admin can manage the imported orders through eBay account only.
- A cron is set for this module. So, for auto synchronization of orders, the admin has to configure the cron on server. This will automatically import the orders from eBay store to web store after every one hour.
- The admin will not get any Email notifications for any order placed on the eBay store for the admin products. However, the admin needs to check those orders normally by navigating to Sales > Orders after importing them.
Export To eBay
The admin can export the web store products to eBay shop. For this, the admin will click on “Export To eBay” option under eBay Account Information.
To Export the products to the eBay store, the admin will:
- Select the products which the admin wants to export to the eBay store.
- Then select the “Export to eBay” option from the “Action” drop-down list.
- Proceed further by clicking on the “Submit” button which gets visible when selects “Export to eBay” option from the “Action” drop-down list. This will navigate the admin to the “Run Profile” page as per the image.
Once the execution is completed, the admin can click on the “Back” button to navigate back. Then, the admin will go to his eBay account and navigates to Selling page.
Here, the admin can check the exported product after 15 minutes because the process of exporting products take 10-15 minutes to reflect the exported products on the eBay store. CONFIGURABLE PRODUCTS: The admin can even export the configurable products to the eBay store.
After the product export, the admin will go to his eBay account and navigates to Selling page to check the exported product.
- The product information like base image, name, price, and quantity get exported along with the product.
- The admin can export the simple, configurable, bundle, and grouped products from web store to the eBay Store.
After importing all the eBay categories you need to map them to store categories. At the time of mapping, eBay Condition, and Specification will be created as product attributes and eBay variations will be created as Super Attributes (used for configurable products).
The admin can click on the Map New Category for adding new categories as shown in the image below.
After clicking on Map New Category, the admin will be able to map new categories as shown in the image below.
1. The admin will only be able to Map one category to one eBay category at a time.
2. You cannot map the parent categories, you will need to select the sub-category for mapping i.e, leaf to leaf mapping.
3. The products whose category is not mapped with eBay store category will not get exported.
This module allows the admin to export the product’s additional information along with the product as per the choice. For this, the admin needs to create the eBay Template Listing by navigating to Marketplace Management>eBay Connect-> Listing Templates as per the below image.
Clicking on “Listing Templates” option will navigate the admin to the eBay Listing Template page as per the below image.
Here, the admin can:
- View the complete list of the Template.
- Edit or delete the template.
- Add or Create an unlimited number of Templates.
The admin will be navigated to the eBay Template Listing page when clicks on the “Create Template” button.
Here, the admin will:
- Title- Enter the title name.
- Template Content- Define the Template variables.
- Status- Can enable or disable a template.
- Map Products Attribute with Template Variables- Map the Magento Store Product Attributes to the configured Template variables that are been defined in the field Template Content.
Note: Each Variable should be unique within the same template.
After the installation of the extension, sellers will find the menu item eBay Connect under their account having three Option – Configuration, Listing Configuration, Sync Product, Export, Assign Product To Category & Order Importas shown below in the screenshot.
On clicking on the configuration, the seller will be able to set the details as mentioned in the image below.
On clicking the Authenticate, the seller will have to sign in to the register eBay account as shown in the image below.
After the authentication, the seller will have to fill up the remaining eBay General Setting details as well as shown in the image below.
On Listing Configuration, the seller will be able to add the following details as mentioned in the image below.
To import eBay products from your eBay seller account you can synchronize the products by clicking the “Import Products From eBay” button first as shown below.
After clicking on the Import Product From eBay, the seller will be able to see the total count of the products that are imported as shown below.
Now click the Run profiler and you will see a popup that shows the progress(115 of 115 products) after completion of the import as shown below.
On Export Product, the seller can view all the products in the following section. The seller can export the products to eBay by selecting the products and clicking on Export to eBay from the Action dropdown as shown in the image below.
After the Export to eBay is selected a confirmation message pop up appears as shown in the image below.
On clicking OK, the seller will be able to view the progress of the exported product through the progress bar as shown in the image below.
After the completion of the export, the products get removed from the eBay Export Product listing.
Now if there are some products that have not been assigned to a category, the seller can go to the “Assign Product To Category” menu item and assign the remaining products to a category as shown below.
The seller can even edit/delete the products under the following section.
The seller can even import the orders by navigating to eBay Connect>Import Orders as mentioned in the image below.
The seller will be able to set the start and the end date in which the orders needed to be imported as shown in the image below.
After the import order, the seller needs to Create Imported Orders in order to create or generate the imported orders.
On clicking on Create Imported Order, the profiler starts running and all the orders get imported as shown in the image below.
That is all for the eBay Connector Marketplace Add-on. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x , 2.1.x , 2.2.x , 2.3.x