This guide describes the configuration and workflow for Odoo Bridge For Magento® (MOB) Credit memo.
To know how to set up the configuration of Odoo and Magento®, please refer to the User Guide for Odoo Bridge For Magento.
A way to hassle-free Order Returns & Refunds!
Finding an efficient manner to manage Order returns and refunds is indispensable to run a business successfully. Now, managing Order Return and Refund has become easier with the help of MOB Credit Memo.
You can create order refund in the Magento® end that will be reflected as a credit note in Odoo Backend. If you are looking for Magento® to Odoo migration then the module MOB Credit Memo is a perfect solution for you.
Credit Notes in Odoo Bridge for Magento® can be easily migrated even without data loss. Moreover, easy Order Return and Refund help you to win your customer’s trust.
MOB Credit Memo not only limits you to the functionality of Return and Refund but also allows you to offer cashback(Adjustment Refunds) to your customer.
- The module supports Real-time Order return and refund synchronisation from Magento® to Odoo.
- You can also manage cashback(Adjustment Refunds) with the help of the Credit Memo.
- Delivery return or return inward takes place for the order refund.
- You can maintain customer return and refund under accounting in Odoo backend.
- Odoo Bridge For Magento® also facilitates you to generate partial returns and refunds.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the zip file on your system after the download finishes.
- You can find two folders named as Magento® Module and Odoo Module in the zip file.
1) Place “Magento Module” folder inside Magento® directory.
2) Click on the System tab and then go to the Cache Management
3) Now, click on the Flush Cache storage to clear the cache.
4) After that Logout to Relogin to the Magento®
5) Now click on the System then you can notice the Refund Configuration Tab in Bottom Left of the Page.
1) Place the modules inside Odoo Addons which are available in “Odoo Module” folder.
2) Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
3) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Apps List’.
4) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘mob_order_refund’.
5) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Log in to the Magento Database and click on the System tab.
- Admin can select inventory to allow the setting to automatically return the credit memo items on stock.
- For the refund configuration, click on the System Tab then select refund configuration.
- Admin can allow the settings for automatic invoice refund and automatic delivery return in Odoo.
1) In the Magento end, go to the sales order and select the invoiced order.
2) Now, click on the “Credit Memo” to generate an order refund.
3) You will receive a notification after the success of the order refund.
4) Log in to the Odoo Backend, select the sales order for which you have created order refund.
5) Now, you can see the message for successful delivery return
6) Click on the Other Information tab, here you can see the enabled Refunded checkbox.
7) Now, go to the Invoicing then click on the Payments which is available under Vendors Tab.
8) Here, you can see the payment refund.
Also, Refer to The User Guide Of Odoo Bridge For Magento® 2 (MOB) Credit memo
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 22.214.171.124
Supported Framework Version - Magento 1.9.x.x Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8