Sometimes, we need to inspect the console or element section for a web page in iPad, but in iPad, it is not possible to do this as in browser at your desktop/system. So, we can do it by configuring some settings in the Desktop system. I have tried it with the iOS system and iOS iPad(in Safari browser). So, to inspect the developer tool section, follow the below steps:
1. Connect your iPad(iOS) device with the MacOs system by using a USB data cable.
2. Then, open the Safari browser in both devices.
3. Go to the menu section and check the Develop menu is available or not.
If not then continue with step 4 otherwise skip step 5 and step 6.
4. Then click on Safari menu, a submenu will be displayed, then click on Preferences submenu. A popup window will be open(as in the following screenshot).
5. Then select the Advanced tab and checked the checkbox (which has the text “Show Develop in menu bar”) as shown in the following screenshot.
6. Then select the Develop menu and go to the iPad submenu, another submenu option will be displayed (these are the list of webpages which are opened in your iPad device in safari browser).
7. Now, you can interact with the opened web page and can see the developer tool section for that web page in the iOS system(as in the following screenshot).