In this blog, you are going to learn “How to create a new Properties in Shopware6?”
Shopware6 is an open-source e-commerce platform based on a very modern technology stack that is power by Symfony and Vue.js. Shopware6 is centered on an API-first approach, so it’s totally easy to think in different sales channels and make e-commerce wherever you want it.
Shopware is More flexibility, Less complexity, One technology.
Shopware is now starting to enter new European nations and is making a big impact in the UK. You can check here other Shopware modules – https://store.webkul.com/Shopware.html
Properties are created for different types of products to assign them. The properties offer you the possibility to provide filterable information to your products.
To do this, you can create various properties then assign them corresponding options, like the property size with the options XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL.
How to create Properties
To create a new Properties follow below steps:
you have to go to the Dashboard>>Catalogues. In the Catalogues, click on the Properties button.
Then, click on Add button.
The following fields are required:
- Name: Enter the name of the properties which you want to create.
- Description: Enter the description of the properties.
- Value display type: Select the valid display type from Image, Text, Colour
- Sorting: Select the sorting option from Numeric, Alphanumeric, Custom
- Position: You can set the position of the properties by giving a number for the position.
Click on Save button. After clicking on save button, you will see Property Values.
Step 5: Click on Add Value button.
- Name: Enter the Name of the new value.
- Position: You can set the position of the new value by giving a number for the position.
- Colour: Select the color of the new value.
- Default Image: Upload the image for the new value.
Then, click on the Apply button.
Moreover, that’s all about “How to create a new properties in Shopware6?” for any query and issue related to Shopware please create a support ticket here. https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/