Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Amazon Saas with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector to work properly.
Amazon is counted as Forbes World’s Most Valuable Global Brand. It offers a great opportunity to the sellers worldwide to make their product reach globally. However, Amazon Saas is introduced to Amazon Sellers so that they can just simply sell the products and don’t worry about the developer account. Now you can integrate the best of Odoo with Amazon Saas.
Do you want to centralize the inventory of all your Amazon Saas instances in one place?
Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector allows you to connect your Odoo instance with one or more Amazon Saas accounts. The module allows you to easily import, export, and update the data easily for your ease.
[Note]: Due to amazon PII data policy, customer details don’t come along with orders so via channel a default partner configuration needed to be set
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector
- Import Amazon Saas Products, Orders, Categories, Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Amazon Saas and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Amazon Saas in real-time.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place.
Following are the points that you need to keep in mind for the module to work properly
1) Odoo Domain which should be unique
2) Seller Key from amazon
1) After purchasing the Odoo Amazon Saas connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
2) Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘amazon_saas_webkul’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘amazon_saas_webkul’.
7) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module.
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect Amazon Saas with the Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the Amazon Saas which includes URL, E-mail and API Key. To get the Amazon Saas credentials, you need to go to Amazon Saas.
Configuration at Amazon Saas end
a) Go to the Amazon Saas and select the platform
b) Go to Dashboard and get the API Credentials.
c) Check the active status of Amazon Connector
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Amazon Saas connection as per your requirements.
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of Amazon Saas and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount, and delivery products for the Amazon Saas orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Amazon Saas products; set the sequence SKU for the Amazon Saas products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the Amazon Saas products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Amazon Saas stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to Wocommerce.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Amazon Saas.
6) Go to the Amazon Saas Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Amazon Saas;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import category, customers, shipping(delivery methods), products and orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import products, category, customer and order along with order status to Odoo via cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11) If you want to export selected products from Odoo to Amazon Saas then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
12) If you want to export selected Category from Odoo to Amazon Saas then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
13) You can export Order status like shipping, invoice and cancel from Odoo to Amazon Saas in real-time.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13