Form Builder fetch module allow the admin to create custom forms for third-party websites. The admin can create a form relying at the need of the enterprise and might even create and upload custom fields to the form.
However, This app also allows the admin to get a preview of the customized form that has been developed.The admin can include the generated form onto other websites using the HTML code. When a customer fills out and submits the generated forms, it generates a ticket for that customer based only on the information provided in the forms.
Note – To make use of this module first, you should need to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
Features of Form-Builder Module
- Can make a wide range of customised forms.
- Custom fields can be created and added to the form.
- You can see a preview of the form that has been created.
- You can view and copy the HTML code of the created form to integrate it into any other website.
- Create a ticket for that customer based on the information provided in the form.
- Admin can create custom forms for third-party websites.
- For customizing the look of the Form, admin can change the CSS within the application file.
Installation of Form-Builder Fetch Module
Step 1 : In the root of your UVdesk project, go inside the apps folder and create a new directory called uvdesk.
Step 2 : Inside the uvdesk directorys, your form-component directory will exist and will contain the application; directly download the application and place it within the respective directory or clone the application from within the uvdesk directory.
Step 3: Next, run these instructions given below to finish the setup inside the Project root directory.
|1||$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions|
|2||$ php bin/console assets:install|
|3||$ php bin/console doctrine:migrations:diff|
|4||$ php bin/console doctrine:migrations:migrate|
Finally clear your project cache using below command: $ php bin/console c:c
Now your Form builder application should be up and running.
- At the admin panel, it’ll displayed as given below images suggests, inside the dashboard you’ll discover an option having form builder.
- After clicking on that Form buider option up, it will redirect you inside the Form Builder along with multiple fields as shown mandatory fields, optional fields, custom fields, at the time of creating new form admin can select the fields as per their own need.
- After successfully creation of form, it will displayed as shown in given below image. Here you can check your forms and also can update the forms as well.
- Here you can also do updated in your previous forms.
- Here admin can also preview the ticket form builder after creating ticket successfully.
- Admin can use the HTML code to integrate the created form into any other website, here JS version is shown in given below image admin can use the same code to other website also.
- Here Iframe version is shown in given below image admin can use the same code to other website also.
- Here Public URL is shown in given below image admin can use the same code to other website also.
- Here in the dashboard you will find Custom field app as shown in given below image.
- Now after clicking on that custom field app it will redirect you inside the custom field options, here admin can choose the fields as per their need.
- Here you will see an icon of form builder along with all your tickets as shown in given below image.
Customer End : UVdesk Form Builder
- At the time of ticket creation you may get displayed the custom fields wherein the customer can fill the info as required, shown below:
- After login with customer right here displayed custom field options in left backside in ticketing system.
That’s all for the Form Builder Custom Field Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source if you still have any issues please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.