Wallet System:- This magnificent extension adds a built-in wallet system in your store in which Customer/User has a Wallet. In this Add-on Customer/User can use Wallet Cash during checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. Customer/User can easily add cash to their wallet. Admin can also add cash into Customer/User Wallet by refunding product. Both Admin and Customer/User can view the transaction details.
- Well integrated with Multivendor and CS-Cart.
- Admin can refund cash to customer wallet. The refund cash will be added into the individual wallet.
- Customer/User can recharge their wallet anytime.
- Admin can set minimum and maximum limit for Refund, Wallet Recharge and transfer limit.
- Support online and offline Payment Method for recharge.
- For every wallet transaction individual user will be notified via mail.
- Admin Can check all User’s Wallet transaction details.
- Customer/User can also Check their transaction details.
- Customer/User can use their Wallet Cash as payment for buying any product.
- Customer/User can also check current amount in Wallet.
- Interactive interface for both Admin and User/Customer.
Updated Features 4.0
- Wallet System supports cash transfer facility via mail address of registered store users.
- A separated tab has been provided to Admin to track the details of credit, debit and current amount of wallet of individual user.
- Supports wallet partial refund where admin has the option of partial refund via wallet depending on the necessity.
- Supports partial payment option at checkout which allows buyer to pay the certain order amount via wallet and rest by other payment gateways.
- Compatible with CS-Cart RMA product refund.
Updated Features 4.1
- Manually credit/debit of wallet by admin at backend.
- The functionality of cash back/discount option is provided for new registered user.
- Support CS-Cart promotion functionality.
How to upload and install
When you’ll download the Cs cart Wallet System you’ll get one zip, pdf and install.txt. Read the pdf carefully for further configuration.
Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Click on “settings” to configure the wallet.
Click to enable cashback/discount option for new register user. Set the cashback amount as shown below.
Here admin need to set the minimum and maximum amount of refund to the customers. This amount will be applicable to all the customers purchasing from the admin store.
Here admin need to set the minimum and maximum amount of recharge need to be done to avail the wallet facility for the customers who are purchasing from store.
Here admin need to select the cash transfer option and set the limit for the fund transfer.
Maintaining the Wallet System from Backend
Go to “marketing” and click on “wallet system” to veiw and manage it
Here admin can view the details of transactions which include credit, debit and transfer amount details. Admin can also view the transaction details of individual users, on basis of credit type and period
List of Wallet users as shown in the snapshot above
Enter the amount to be Credit/Debit and select the customers of the site. Select the option of transaction and click on “credit” to proceed.
For promotion, in the bonus tab create a bonus. Select “Wallet Cash Back”, set the bonus based on percentage or fixed amount. Enter the amount as shown below.
Adding Wallet Cash
To add amount to wallet customers need to login from their individual account. Then click on my wallet as shown below.
Here customer needs to enter the amount he wants to recharge. Just enter the amount and click on “Add Money”. For better understanding please view the snapshot.
To recharge wallet customer need to select other payment options provided by admin. He can not recharge his wallet via wallet payment method.
View Of Wallet Transaction
Using Wallet To Transfer Amount
Click on “Wallet Money Transfer” to transfer amount to registered user wallet account
Type down the email id of registered user and amount to be tranferred
Frontend View of Checkout Page
View Of Partial Payment
When payment done through offline payment method that time a order will create. When Admin complete the status of order then Money will add in wallet.