Cs-Cart Wallet System:- This magnificent extension adds a built-in wallet system in your store in which Customer/User has a Wallet. In this Add-on Customer/User can use Wallet Cash during checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. Customer/User can easily add cash to their wallet. Also Admin can also add cash into Customer/User Wallet by refunding product. Both Admin and Customer/User can view the transaction details.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- Indeed Well integrated with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor, CS-Cart Multivendor Ultimate.
- Admin can refund cash to customer wallet. The refund cash will be added into the individual wallet.
- In addition Customer/User can recharge their wallet anytime.
- Admin can set minimum and maximum limit for Refund, Wallet Recharge and transfer limit.
- Support online and offline Payment Method for recharge.
- Moreover For every wallet transaction individual user will be notified via mail.
- Also Admin Can check all User’s Wallet transaction details.
- Customer/User can also Check their transaction details.
- Also Customer/User can use their Wallet Cash as payment for buying any product.
- Customer/User can also check current amount in Wallet.
- Besides this Interactive interface for both Admin and User/Customer.
Updated Features 4.0
- Wallet System supports cash transfer facility via mail address of registered store users.
- A separated tab has been provided to Admin to track the details of credit, debit and current amount of wallet of individual user.
- Supports wallet partial refund where admin has the option of partial refund via wallet depending on the necessity.
- Supports partial payment option at checkout which allows buyer to pay the certain order amount via wallet and rest by other payment gateways.
- Compatible with CS-Cart RMA product refund.
Updated Features 4.1
- Manually credit/debit of wallet by admin at the backend.
- The functionality of cash back/discount option is provided for newly registered user.
- Support CS-Cart promotion functionality.
Updates of Version 4.4
- Compatibility with Paypal added.
- Minor bug fixes done.
How to upload and install
- When you’ll download the CS-cart Wallet System you’ll get the zip file of the installer, a pdf, and install.txt file. Read the pdf carefully for further configuration.Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Please Note: In order to make the add-on compatible with Paypal payment, please copy the paypal.php file to the path app/payments of your root directory manually. You can get this paypal.php file in a folder viz; Paypal-payment-cs-cart-(version)* by extracting the installer zip file (corresponding to your CS-Cart edition).
Click on “settings” to configure the wallet.
now. Read More
Click to enable cashback/discount option for new register user. Set the cashback amount as shown below.
Here admin need to set the minimum and maximum amount of refund to the customers. This amount will be applicable to all the customers purchasing from the admin store.
Here admin need to set the minimum and maximum amount of recharge need to be done to avail the wallet facility for the customers who are purchasing from store.
Here admin need to select the cash transfer option and set the limit for the fund transfer.
Maintaining the Wallet System from Backend
Go to “marketing” and click on “wallet system” to veiw and manage it
Here admin can view the details of transactions which include credit, debit and transfer amount details. Admin can also view the transaction details of individual users, on basis of credit type and period
List of Wallet users as shown in the snapshot above
Enter the amount to be Credit/Debit and select the customers of the site. Select the option of transaction and click on “credit” to proceed.
For promotion, in the bonus tab create a bonus. Select “Wallet Cash Back”, set the bonus based on percentage or fixed amount. Enter the amount as shown below.
Adding Wallet option from Backend-
To add the Wallet option at Front end admin needs to add a block of Wallet in the layouts settings of checkout page then wallet option will be available, as shown in the below snapshots-
Now from the Headersection you need to add a block as shown in the below snapshot –
After Clicking on Add Blockoption you need to click on Create New Block option –
Adding Wallet Cash
To add the amount to wallet customers need to log in from their individual account. Then click on my wallet as shown below.
Here customer needs to enter the amount he wants to recharge. Just enter the amount and click on “Add Money”. For better understanding please view the snapshot.
To recharge wallet customer need to select other payment options provided by the admin. He can not recharge his wallet via the wallet payment method.
View Of Wallet Transaction
Using Wallet To Transfer Amount
Click on “Wallet Money Transfer” to transfer amount to registered user wallet account
Type down the email id of registered user and amount to be transferred
Frontend View of Checkout Page
View Of Partial Payment
View of order detail page.
That’s all for the Cs-Cart Wallet System, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php. Besides this you can explore our cs-cart Development Services and Quality cs-cart add-ons.
Current Product Version - 4.4
Supported Framework Version - 4.8.x, 4.9.x, 4.10.x