CS-Cart Shopify Connector:
CS-Cart Shopify Connector allows an admin to sync Shopify products & orders, ship order to your cs-cart store. This allows you to connect and integrate Shopify data to your cs-cart store.
In addition, it allows you to map categories and map shipping locations for products. Also, a merchant is able to create various accounts.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
CS-Cart Shopify Connector Features:
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor and Multi-Vendor Plus.
- Admin / Seller can import products from Shopify store to CS-Cart store with variations (Product Variation Add-on Required).
- The products get imported with Product name, Cost, Main image, Description, Code, Weight, and variations.
- Admin can import products by collection using both collection smart and custom.
- Product updates in your CS-Cart store like price, quantity, name, and other details in real-time.
- Admin/Seller can map the Shopify categories with CS-Cart categories.
- Order gets synced to Shopify in real-time when created in your cs-cart store.
- Admin / Seller can import orders from Shopify to CS-Cart.
- Admin / Seller can handle multiple store accounts from CS-Cart Panel.
- Additionally, the admin / Seller can draft the Shopify products as Active/Disabled/hidden from CS-Cart.
- Admin / Seller has access to set types of variations before importing the products.
- While adding Shopify Account in CS-Cart the Admin / Seller can add API key/Token and Password/custom.
- Admin / Seller can export new product on Shopify store from CS-Cart Admin panel.
- Close/cancel/update and delete of order on Shopify when initiated these on CS-Cart store.
- Real-time sync of Shopify order to CS-Cart store.
Flow Of Installation And Configuration:
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart Shopify Connector”, you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. After that install the zip file. Go to Add-ons and click plus icon to upload the zip file.
now. Read More
Go to the Website and click Shopify Connector to configure.
After that clicking on the plus icon to add a new Shopify account.
Now configure the various settings of the merchant accounts. Here in General settings, enter the API key/Token, Password/custom, Domain Name, and Shop Name from your Shopify account.
How to get Shopify Credentials:
To get the Shopify credentials, you are firstly required to log in to your Shopify account. Click on “Apps” to create a new app. In Manage private apps, you will find the list of all your private apps created. After clicking on the app you will find the details of the app. Here you will find the credentials to authenticate to the CS-Cart store. Set the Admin API Permission to “Read and write”.
After that, in Order settings, Select the Payment Processor and Shipping method for export and import Shopify orders.
Therefore, for product setting, select the desired category to which Shopify products get imported and currency. Click on the plus icon to select the cs-cart category.
- Default category– You can click on the plus icon to choose the category.
- Shopify Currency– Select the Shopify currency.
- Type Of Product variation– Please select yes if you want to create (Variations as one product) and select no for (Variations as separate products).
- Please select the given option to import the Shopify draft product in the Cs-Cart site with the given status.
Furthermore, when you click on the plus icon, a new popup of the cs-cart category will get opened. Select the category and click “Choose”.
In Webhook settings, webhook is created for products updated in real-time. After configuring various settings click on Save.
Therefore, when an admin created an account, he can perform various processes from Shopify store to cs-cart store like Category Map, Manage Shopify Shipping Templates, Fetch All Orders, Manage Shopify Products, Manage Shopify Orders, Edit and Delete Account.
Given below is the step by step processes from Shopify store to cs-cart:
1. Category Map:
Now, in the category map, the admin/seller can map the Shopify category with the cs-cart category to import products respectively.
2. Manage Shopify Shipping Template:
In this section, the admin can map the shipping zone of Shopify to the shipping location of cs-cart. Given below is the shipping zone which we can map to cs-cart.
After that, to map shipping locations, go to “Manage Shopify shipping Template”, click on the desired shipping zone to map the shipping location. Now select the shipping location for the respective shipping zone for mapping.
3. Fetch All Orders:
Admin can import orders from Shopify by clicking on the plus icon. Here an admin can import products with respect to the selected “Date period” and “Fulfillment status”, by “Order Id” and “Order status”. After the date and order status, click on “Import Order”.
Furthermore given below is the list of the Shopify orders based on your selection. From here you can import orders to the cs-cart store.
4. Manage Shopify Orders:
After that, in this section, you can view the exported Shopify orders.
5. Manage Shopify Products:
Furthermore in this section, to import products from Shopify, click on “Start Import”.
After that clicking, a new popup will get opened. Here admin can import products by collection using both collection smart and custom. In the given below screenshot, by choosing the Collection Id, the admin can Map products through Smart Collection.
Furthermore, once clicked on “Map Product”, you will find the list of the products imported from Shopify. To synchronize Shopify products click on “Sync Product”.
An admin can also import products by collection using custom. In the given below screenshot, by choosing the Collection Id, the admin can Map products through a custom Collection.
Additionally, once clicked on “Map Product”, you will find the list of the products imported from Shopify through custom. To synchronize Shopify products click on “Sync Product”.
6. Managing Shopify Accounts:
After that in this section, the admin can Delete/Edit his account.
Therefore, the vendor can maintain and create a new Shopify connector at the vendor panel.
Still, have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor and Multi-Vendor Plus 4.12.X, 4.13.X, 4.14.X