Odoo Multichannel CS-Cart Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate CS-Cart with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel CS-Cart Connector to work properly.
CS-Cart is an evolving platform which is not just an e-commerce but along with that it is also a multi-vendor solution! CS-Cart is an emerging platform for proper flow of selling your goods and services online.
For proper flow of an e-commerce, just selling your goods and services online is not enough. You also need to manage all the data in an organized way; otherwise assets can also turn into losses.
Odoo, a complete business solution is here for you to manage the backend functionality in a centralized way perfectly. Odoo is widely known for its unmatched inventory management, accounting, erp and much more; summing up, it is a complete business suite.
Hence, you need Odoo to manage your CS-Cart data in an organized way. So, connecting these two platforms is crucial.
Odoo Multichannel CS-Cart Connector perfectly works in such situations. You can simply connect one or more CS-Cart E-commerce to your Odoo; and manage its data in your single Odoo Instance.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel CS-Cart Connector
- Import CS-Cart Products, Orders, Categories, Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of CS-Cart and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to CS-Cart in real-time.
- The real-time order sync from CS-Cart to Odoo needs to be added through a separate patch. Avail the free copy from Our Support Team.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
1) After purchasing Odoo CS-Cart connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
2) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘cscart_odoo_bridge’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘cscart_odoo_bridge’.
8) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect CS-Cart with Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the CS-Cart which includes URL, E-mail and API Key. To get the CS-Cart credentials, you need to go to CS-Cart.
Configuration at CS-Cart end
a) Go to the CS-Cart Configuration>> User Administration
b) Now, you can see the ‘API’ access option; from here, you can copy the API Key
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the CS-Cart connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of CS-Cart and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount and delivery products for the CS-Cart orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the CS-Cart products; set the sequence SKU for the CS-Cart products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the CS-Cart products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage CS-Cart stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to CS-Cart.
You can enable/disable checkbox fields like Cancel, Invoice and Shipment Status to update these order statuses from Odoo to CS-Cart in real-time.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of CS-Cart.
6) Go to the CS-Cart Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from CS-Cart;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import category, customers, products and orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import products, category, customer and order along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11) If you want to export orders from CS-Cart in real-time to Odoo then you can contact us at email@example.com.
12) To export selected products from Odoo to CS-Cart then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
13) To export selected Category from Odoo to CS-Cart then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
14) Order status like shipping, invoice and cancel is exported from Odoo to CS-Cart in real-time.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8