CS-Cart Flutter POS App Builder(Available for both Android & iOS) will allow the store owner to manage the physical store with the help of the app from anywhere and anytime.
The Point Of Sale(POS) majorly serves to allow swift management of the Physical store. This plugin allows the running of online as well as offline businesses together.
However, in this system, the store owner can remain relaxed about the management of the physical store. This POS system allows the division of stores among multiple vendors who can manage the task related to the physical store.
Wherein, the sales agent or vendor can manage their respective outlet. So, that they can separately manage the orders in their store.
Moreover, the app follows the latest technology of Flutter wherein one can use Dart to build mobile apps.
Development Company Find out More
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- The app works well in integration with CS-Cart Default and Marketplace.
- The sales agent can add the product with the help of POS.
- To manage the physical store queue the sales agent can put the cart on hold.
- Also, the sales agent can Refresh the product list to reflect any modification done on the product on the POS end.
- The POS can work in both online as well as offline modes.
- Moreover, this system gives the sales agent the power to manage orders efficiently.
- Adding products to the cart can be done easily by clicking on the corresponding product.
- The POS system gives an efficient product search option.
- Also, POS agents can register the customer data to easily select them while checkout every time they visit.
- In addition, the sales agent can give a custom discount and coupon discount(cart price rule) to the customer at the time of checkout.
Note: The CS-Cart Point Of Sale System (POS) is required to run this app, so please purchase it separately if you haven’t.
- After Downloading The CS-Cart CS-Cart Flutter POS Mobile App.
- You’ll Get One Zip File And Install Text.
- Read The Blog Carefully And Configure It Accordingly.
- Firstly Go To the Manage Add-Ons Page.
- Browse And Select The Zip File.
- Upload And Install.
Why We Need An Efficient POS System App?
The most usable functionality of a POS system is to make the physical store a much-systemized place. However, if we transform the POS system into a flutter pos app.
It enhances the functionalities attached to the POS by making it more easily accessible. This avoids the store manager to manage the checkout from a POS station.
With the help of the app working in a tablet, the sales agent can accomplish the checkout process from any part of the store. Therefore adding a faster checkout process by the sales agent. This even avoid the customer to be a part of the queue at POS.
The Sales Agent can acquire the benefits of an efficient POS system from the front end. So the sales agent can enter the login details.
Post-Sign-in the sales agent is redirected to the POS Panel- Home. Thus, this panel contains sections to manage the Physical store.
So, in the above panel, the POS Sales Agent will allow the store management by-
- Display the list of products- The sales agent will be easily viewing the collection of products. These products will be added to the cart of the POS.
- Product Search- In a store where there are a massive collection of products, the sales agent can easily look for the desired product with the search feature.
- Add Product- The product can be added to the POS from the front end.
- Order- This section will contain the functionality of management of the orders.
- Hold Cart– The Sales agent will easily manage the store queue by putting the cart on hold.
- Cart– This will save the products which the customer wishes to purchase from the physical store.
- More- This section will contain multiple information and functionalities-
- Information About Sales Agent- The name, display, and registered login mail id of the sales agent is present in this section.
- Refresh Product List- This will allow the sales agent to reload the product list. This is done to reflect the changes done on the product list.
- Select Currency- The sales agent can select from multiple currencies. This will allow the management of the store in various location.
- Select Printer- The sales Agent can set here the Printer for the POS system.
Add Product To Cart
Sales agents add the product to the cart by simply clicking on the product. Post addition, the sales agent can easily check out on behalf of the customer.
- Add Product to Cart- The sales agent selects the product on the products to add them to the cart.
- Customer Assignment- The sales agent can assign the customer to the cart to complete the checkout process.
- Quantity Update-The cart is edited by the sales agent by appending the quantity of the product with which the customer can check out.
- Delete- This button attached to the product can delete the product individually. This will appear when the product is dragged towards the right side.
- Empty The Cart- The Sales Agent can now delete the complete cart by clicking on the delete button.
- Cart On Hold- The Sales Agent can easily put the cart on hold by clicking on the hold button. This will allow queue management in the store.
- Order Total– The sale agent can view the subtotal and grand total price for the order. Here, the grand total will be calculated by deduction of discount and addition of tax to the sub-total.
The sales agent updates the quantity of the product to be purchased. This can be done by tapping the quantity of products present in the cart.
Thus, allowing a pop-up to be displayed where the sales agent can increase or decrease the quantity of product.
The sales agent can click on the Pay button to proceed to the checkout option. This is done after the selection of the customer in the cart section.
Here, the sales agent can review the payment details and append them accordingly.
The sales agent can update the customer from this section.
- Apply Discount- The sales agent can add a custom discount to the order which increases the sales of the store as it increases the loyalty of the store.
- Apply Coupon Code- The salesperson can add any promotion code in this section. The customer can present this code at the POS. Thus, helping the generation of sales in the store.
- Customer Note- The sales agent can enter a customer note for the order if required. This is for admin reference and sales agent reference for the future.
- Payment Method Selection–
The sales agent can easily select the payment method as per the customer’s requirement. By default, the Cash Payment is selected which can be updated from the ‘Cash‘ and ‘Credit Card‘ buttons.
Hence, the sales agent can click on Place Order to accomplish the checkout.
The Sales agent can finally click on ‘Place Order’ to complete the checkout process. Thus, allowing the sales agent to receive the below message.
Cart On Hold
The sales agent can put the cart on hold by the Hold Button on the POS panel. The held cart can be seen in ‘Hold Cart’ Section. Thus, allowing the sales agent to manage the queue effectively.
Here, the sales agent can either add the product back to the cart or delete the complete cart.
The sales agent can select the name of the customer. So, this allows the sales agent to identify the order in the Hold Cart Section.
The sale agent can easily add the product to the POS system by clicking on the ‘Add Product’ button. Thus, this will update the inventory with a new product.
Hence, the sales agent can effectively manage the product.
So, here, the sales agent needs to enter details like-
- Product- The name of the product needs to be mentioned in this section which will allow identification of the product.
- Price– The cost which needs to be charged for the product needs to be mentioned by the sales agent.
- Code- The unique identification code of the product will be mentioned in this section.
The sales agent needs to register the customer by adding their details. Hence, allows the addition of customers to the cart at the time of checkout.
For this, the sales agent can click on the Customer in the Cart section.
After, this the sales agent sees a section where they can click on the ‘Add customer’ Option.
Then the sales agent can enter the details of the customer to register them to the POS system. So, the sales agent can enter the following details- First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Telephone detail.
The POS orders are collectively visible in the orders tab. Where the orders are divided into – Online and Offline.
The online orders are the one that gets synchronized in the CS-Cart system. They are the transaction that took place when the internet connection was present.
So, the sale agent can click on the order to find the details of the order.
The POS Sales Agent can even process the checkout when the POS is in offline mode.
Hence, the sales agent can view here all the offline transactions. These transactions will get synchronized with the online once when the internet connection is back.
Thus, allowing an effective order management way in the store.
Note -The sales agent filter both the online and offline orders in this section by setting the date range.
Synchronization of Offline Order-
The sales agent can synchronize the offline order with that of the online by clicking on the Synchronize button present in the offline orders section at the top right-hand corner.
This section provides the sales agent to monitor the POS by allowing the major set of settings and functionalities.
Moreover, Sales agents can execute the following purpose with the help of this section-
- Refresh Product List- This refreshes the products of the POS Store. Thus, allowing the reflection of all the changes being conducted at the product end on the POS store.
- Select Currency- The POS app gives complete support to multiple currency features. Thus allowing the attraction of customers with any currency type.
- Select Printer- The POS sales agent can select Printer to print out the invoice of the order. Here the sales agent has three options-
- View PDF
- WIFI Printer
- Printer Ready
- Sale agent information- Moreover, the sales agent can view personal details like name, display image, and email address.
- Logout- After the day’s transaction, the sales agent can close the access session from the logout button.
Still, have any queries or doubt, Please add a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x ; Android- version 4 and above