CS-Cart Advanced Backup Management->
When it comes to vital information, it’s important for businesses to make sure that their data is protected and backed up in case of an emergency. Data is the most important aspect of your site. Sometimes, due to any reason when your data is lost or destroyed. Then in that case you can save your data through backup. “CS-Cart Advanced Backup Management” add-on is used to protect and restore your data when something goes wrong. This add-on helps you to create data backup and store your data in a secure location, and making it safe.
This add-on is used to create store installer of CS-Cart site. After creating installer an admin can create a fresh site on any other location server and database. An Admin can set cron for clearing logs, cache, thumbnails, database optimization. And, also can create a backup of files, database, full backup and also the installer. Backup can be uploaded on Dropbox.
- Well integrated with MVE/CS-Cart.
- Option to create Store Installer by admin.
- An admin can Clear Log, Clear Cache and Clear Thumbnails of the site through cron.
- Option to “Optimize Database” through cron is provided.
- Admin can create a backup of files, database, full backup as well as Store installer through cron.
- Admin can delete old backups after the creation of new backup through cron.
- The functionality of uploading backup to Dropbox through cron.
- An admin can upload the backup of “Database”, “Files”, “Full Backup” and “Store Installer” to Dropbox.
- Set email notification for sending a backup report after backup completion.
- Easy to use and manage at admin end.
Flow Of Installation And Configuration->
Step1: Firstly, go to “Manage add-ons” and click on the plus icon. Secondly, upload a zip file of “CS-Cart Advanced Backup Management”.
now. Read More
Step2: After that, go to “Add-ons” and find “Advanced Backup Management”. Now click on settings to configure the settings of the add-on.
Step3: Now Configure the settings of “CS-Cart Advanced Backup Management” as given in snapshot:
1. General Settings: In general settings, an admin can Clear Log, Clear Cache and Clear Thumbnail of his site. Admin can also optimize the database of his site. An admin can create a backup of files, database, full backup as well as Store installer through cron. And can delete old backups after the creation of new backup through cron.
2. Dropbox settings: In “Dropbox settings” an admin is able to upload backup to Dropbox through cron. Here an admin needs to enter the “App Access Token” which is generated through the Dropbox app settings. One can create an app through his Dropbox Account and get access token from there. Admin can upload backup of “Database”, “Files”, “Database & Files” and “Store Installer” to Dropbox.
3. Cron Settings: In cron settings, an admin can set email notification for sending backup report after backup completion. Further, an admin require to enter the “Cron Key” in order to process cron request. In given below snapshot, you will find the URL for direct cron job on your server.
How to create Store Installer->
An admin need to go to the “Administration” tab to create a “Store Installer” and click on “Store Installer”.
Meanwhile, clicking on “Store Installer” an admin will find the list of already created Installer. Further, click on “Create Installer” to create a new installer. After creating an Installer, a notification regarding Installer created will be displayed.
Once a Store Installer is created, an admin is able to upload the file to Dropbox by “Upload to Dropbox”. A Store Installer can be simply downloaded from here by clicking on “Download”. Also, an admin can delete the Installer.
View Of Uploaded File To Dropbox->
An admin can find the list of the uploaded Backup file which he had to enable in “Dropbox Settings”. Further, in add-on settings, an admin has enabled Backup of “Database”, “Files”, “Full Backup” and “Store Installer” to upload the respected Backup file as given in snapshot.
How To Download Store Installer And Create A Setup Of New Website->
Once a Store Installer is created, an admin is able to create a new setup of his website by downloading the “Store Installer”. So, an admin requires to download the “Store Installer” first to create the setup. Then, after extracting the file upload to the server and configure the settings as given in below snapshot:
Once an admin had configured the settings and can install the new setup. Given below is the snapshot of the store created via “Store Installer”.
View Of “Backup/Restore” At Backend->
Here in “Administration” tab, Click on “Backup/Restore” to get the list of Backup file.
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - CS-Cart & MultiVendor 4.10.x, 4.11.x, 4.12.x