Odoo Quickbooks Reports enables you to import and manage accounts!!
Managing accounts is a hectic job, and for doing so, you have to work day in and out. Also, you have to cross-check all the entries and books to make sure that you never miss any expense or income.
Moreover, the most complex part of the account handling process is managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets. To make things work and ascertain business position and liquidity, you need Odoo Quickbooks Reports.
This module enables you to manage your business and accounts in a single place. Further, you can import your profit and loss statement and balance sheet to Odoo to generate reports. Additionally, set the time to fetch records to Odoo.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Already using Odoo Quickbooks Online Connector?
The module Odoo Quickbooks Online Reports allows you to import Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss Reports from Quickbook Online. The module eases the management of reports from Quickbooks in Odoo.
- The module permits you to import balance sheets and profit and loss reports from Quickbooks online to Odoo.
- Module eases the management of reports from Quickbooks in Odoo.
- Fetch balance sheet report from Quickbooks online to Odoo.
- Fetch profit and loss report from Quickbooks online.
- Select a Quickbooks Online instance in Odoo.
- Import profit and loss report from Quickbooks online to Odoo.
- One-click profit and loss report generation.
- Choose the time to fetch the records.
- Import balance sheets from Quickbooks Online in Odoo.
- One-click balance sheet report generation.
- Choose the accounting method as per your requirement.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘quickbook_reports.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘quickbook_reports.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. After installation, the module configures automatically to the backend. Go to your Odoo backend and choose ‘Invoicing’ from the ‘Menu.’
2. Now, click ‘Reporting’ to view ‘Quickbooks Online Reports.’ Click on the ‘Quickbooks Balance Sheet Reports.’
3. On the new page, select the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ and click ‘Generate Report.’
4. Once clicked, you can see the balance sheet report of that period.
5. From Reporting option, choose ‘Quickbooks Profit And Loss Reports,’ select ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date,’ and click ‘Generate Report.’
6. After that, you will be able to view the entire Profit and Loss Statement report for that period.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo QuickBooks Desktop Connector
- QuickBooks Online Connector
- Odoo GDPR
- Website SSO
- Odoo Parking Management
- Odoo LeaderBoard
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.9
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13