Odoo Microsoft SSO, signup your Odoo with your Microsoft account.
Odoo Microsoft SSO- Every website owner has multiple accounts to manage their business requirements and to communicate with the customers.
But having multiple accounts means you have to remember their credentials as well, which is a difficult task as there are many accounts.
Sellers and vendors need an SSO (Single Sign-On) that will let them log in to their Odoo and Microsoft accounts with just one credential. Also, the solution should be secure so the safety and security of accounts should never be compromised.
now. Read More
Odoo Microsoft SSO is the solution to your problem. With this module, you can log in to your Odoo and Microsoft Accounts with a single username (email) and password.
Additionally, it uses Microsoft Azure for better security, speed, and flexibility, so you don’t need to worry about the security of your accounts.
- You will be able to sign on to all your Odoo websites with just a click.
- Users will be able to log in to all their configured Odoo websites with the Microsoft accounts credentials (if it is the same).
- Reduce the burden and fatigue of remembering numerous passwords.
- Odoo Microsoft SSO secures login authentication.
- Reduces the dependencies on IT help desks.
- No need to enter credentials again and again for different accounts; just a click is enough for login.
- Customers will be automatically added to the Odoo backend once signed in.
- Admins can add or delete the customers from the Odoo backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_microsoft_sso.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_microsoft_sso.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Go to ‘Settings’, find ‘Providers’ under ‘Technical’, and open the ’Microsoft Group.’
2. On the ‘Microsoft Group’ page click the ‘Edit’ button and enter all the details as shown in the image below. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button to save all changes.
3. Once done your Odoo backend is configured.
4. Now, login to your ‘Microsoft Azure’ account and go to ‘Home>App Registration>Register an application and provide the details such as ‘Web or Mobile’ and ‘Domain’ in place of ‘Localhost.’ When done click the ‘Register’ button to finish registration.
5. After registration, you will get the ‘Application Client ID’ that you have to enter in the ‘Settings>Technical>Providers>Microsoft Group.’
6. When you configure the Microsoft Account then you will be able to log in from the same credentials in your Odoo account.
OTHER SSO MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 0.1
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12