DropBox Odoo Integration to store and share your data!!
Sharing valuable and confidential documents online is too risky. While sharing the data online, if somehow it ends up in the wrong hands, then the risk to the business is imminent.
Moreover, to keep your business data secure, you need cloud storage that is both; secure and trusted by users. The solution is DropBox, one of the best cloud storage, which millions of users trust for its security.
And when you integrate Dropbox with Odoo, then the data is safest. DropBox Odoo Integration helps you in two ways. Firstly, it provides you with secure storage online that no one can access without permission. Secondly, you can share the data securely with anyone on the internet.
NOTE: DropBox Odoo Integration Module works in conjunction with Odoo Cloud Storage. You would require to install this module first for DropBox Odoo Integration to work rightly.
- Store your Odoo data in DropBox cloud storage.
- Manage attachment size and type in DropBox cloud Storage.
- Create files/folders in DropBox Cloud Storage.
- Directly use the files/folders in Odoo.
- Export files and folders and manage them on the cloud.
- Export files manually to DropBox or via the cron scheduler.
- Set a maximum number of files allowed for export at a time.
- Create root folders In Odoo to manage all folders and files.
- Export the root folder directly to DropBox.
- Advanced filters to differentiate the same object in different folders in Odoo. For example, sales orders, quotations, etc.
- Import files and folders in specific folders from DropBox to Odoo or import them in bulk.
- Manage all synchronization history in Odoo.
- A dynamic dashboard to track the data of DropBox in Odoo.
- View the grouped folders and files for easy tracking.
- Clickable tabs that direct you to respective data.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘dropbox_odoo_integration.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘dropbox_odoo_integration.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, open the Odoo backend and go to ‘Settings> Odoo Cloud Storage’ to check and connect your cloud storage.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
2. Now, go to ‘Menu’ and select ‘Cloud Storage Integration’ to view all the cloud storage. Further, you can import files and folders by clicking on the ‘Import’ button. In the same way, you can export files and folders by the ‘Export’ button. Further, the ‘Add’ button lets you add a new connection.
3. In the backend, go to ‘Cloud Storage Integration> Dropbox’ to edit or view Dropbox settings.
4. On the home page of ‘Cloud Storage Integration,’ you can scroll to view the ‘Donut Chart’ of all the files and folders. Also, you can see connected ‘Storage Drives,’ ‘Overall Storage Record,’ and various other details.
5. After that, click on the ‘Cloud Mappings> Folder’ to open and view all imported or exported folders.
6. On the next page, you can view all the details, as shown in the image below.
7. You can also view all the imported and exported files by clicking on ‘Cloud Mappings> File.’
8. Lastly, click on any record to view its complete details, as visible in the image below.
OTHER INTEGRATION MODULES
- Odoo OneDrive Integration
- Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration
- Google Drive Integration
- Odoo Social Catalog Integration
- Odoo DHL Shipping Integration
- Aramex Shipping Integration
- Odoo USPS Shipping Integration
- Odoo Social Pixel Integration
- Lalamove Shipping Integration
- Odoo APC Overnight Shipping Integration
- Odoo Marketplace Facebook Catalog Integration
- WhatsApp Chat Integration
We hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12