Magento 2 B2B Marketplace App will allow the management of the B2B multi-vendor store to take advantage of a mobile app. Thus, providing the app wherein the customer and supplier can work.
This mobile application has multiple vital features to make B2B store work. They are- Separate Supplier, Request Quotations, Quick Order, Contact Supplier, Supplier Reviews, Customer-centric features, and many more.
Please Note – To develop B2B Marketplace Mobile App, you need to have Webkul Magento 2 B2B Marketplace extension.
Check a brief overview of the mobile app –
Check a brief overview of the mobikul settings –
Check a brief overview of the configuration settings for the B2B System –
- Quick customer, and supplier login and signup.
- Request For Quote functionality for customers to buy in bulk and products with customization.
- The supplier can add and manage products in the store via the mobile app.
- Suppliers can view the dashboard to analyze sales and reviews.
- Suppliers can manage orders, create shipment, credit memo from the mobile app
Buying lead management is also possible by the seller using a mobile app.
- Manage supplier profile information from the mobile app
- Easy order placement by customer.
The store owner here needs to set up both the Mobikul Mobile app and B2B at the backend.
For this kindly navigate through Store>Configuration>Webkul>B2B Configuration.
In the B2B configuration, under General Settings you can set an admin email address, global commission rate, set supplier approval settings.
Supplier Dashboard Layout Settings
Thus, from this section, the admin can upload a default logo for the supplier dashboard logo.
Supplier Product Settings
Henceforth the admin has various options to manage and restrict the suppliers.
Attribute Set ID – The admin can select the attribute sets for the suppliers.
The attribute set determines the fields that are available during product data entry and the values that appear to the customer.
Note:- This option will work only if Magento 2 Custom Attribute Marketplace Add-on is already installed.
Product Approval Required – Select Yes if admin approval is required for adding a new product. Otherwise, select No for auto-approval.
Product Update Approval Required – Select Yes if admin approval is required for updating the product. Until the admin approves it, the product is disabled.
However, select No for auto-approval on product update.
Allow Category tree view like admin product category tree – Select Yes to enable category tree for the suppliers.
Allowed Categories for supplier to add products – Herein, enter the category IDs (, comma separated) for which the supplier can add products.
Product Type For Supplier – Select product type for the suppliers that they can add.
Allow Supplier to add–
- Products with SKU type – Select Static or Dynamic option.
- Related Products – Select Yes to allow suppliers to add related products.
- Up-Sell Products – Select Yes to allow suppliers to add up-sell products.
- Cross-Sell Products – Select Yes to allow suppliers to add cross-sell products.
- Limit on Product Purchase for Customer – Select Yes to allow the supplier to set a limit on purchase quantity.
Supplier Order Settings
Order Approval Required – Select Yes for admin approval when a new order is received for the supplier.
So, that after the approval of the admin, that order becomes visible to the supplier. Otherwise, select No for auto-approval.
Enable Low Notification – Select Yes to send a low stock email to suppliers.
Low Stock Quantity – Here, the admin needs to mention the low stock value.
Supplier Profile Page Settings
Supplier Policies Enable at frontend – Select Yes to display supplier shipping and refund policies information on the supplier profile page.
Rewrite Supplier’s Shop URL – Select Yes to enable suppliers to edit their shop URL.
Allow to automatic create supplier public URL on supplier registration – Select Yes to enable the supplier to set their shop URL at the time of registration.
Supplier Review Settings
Make a Review on only Order Purchase – Select Yes to allow only the actual final buyers to write a review for the suppliers.
Landing Page Settings
Here, you can configure the marketplace landing page settings.
Wherein the admin can customize the layout, banner, title, button label, feature icons, terms & conditions URL, and much more.
Marketplace Product Page Fields Hints
Select, Yes to enable product page field hints for the supplier pages.
Herein, the admin can provide field hints for –
- product category, name, description,
- short description,
- special price,
- special price start & end date,
- product quantity,
- stock availability,
- product tax types,
- image and
- product enables.
Marketplace Transactional Emails
There are different types of email notifications that are sent to admin, customer, and supplier.
Thus, the admin can select email templates from the Marketplace Transaction Emails section.
The admin needs to set the basic mobile app configuration. Thus, the admin will navigate to Store>Configuration>Webkul>Mobikul.
Basic Admin End Configuration-
The admin can amend the app as per the business requirement from Mobikul Configuration.
I-Mobikul Basic Configuration
It includes the basic configuration regarding the Mobikul’s initial requirement. Wherein the admin can fill in details related to the app.
Navigation- Stores > Settings > Configuration > Webkul > Mobikul.
- Username-Admin needs to provide the username for the Mobikul. This is used for connecting to the respective server. The username is required to be mentioned in the code end as well.
- Password– Here you will provide the password for the Mobikul. This will be used with the above username for connecting to the server. The password is required to be mentioned in the code end as well.
- Collection Page Size- As the label name of the field is self-explainable. Here you need to set the number of products that you want to display on the collection page of your Mobikul application at a time.
- Enable random featured product in home page? – If the field is set to “Yes” then, the featured products will be on a random basis.
Note- If the field is set to “No” then, the admin needs to enable “Is featured for Mobikul ?” on the product page.
Henceforth, for enabling any product to be in featured product navigate through Products > Catalog > Add Product / Edit.
- Allowed CMS Pages- The admin can select the CMS pages which they wish to display in the frontend.
II-FCM Push Notification Parameter
If an admin needs to set up a push notification feature for your Mobikul mobile application then you must require this section’s fields to be set up.
So, please refer to our blog for learning more about:
- API key: Admin needs to provide the Server API key which you will get after the firebase console registration.
- Android Topic: This will be used in sending the notification on the group basis on android devices.
The topic name which you will provide in this field will be the name of the group.
So, this will include all the mobile devices which have installed your application.
- iOS Topic: This will be used in sending the notification on the group basis on iOS devices.
The topic name which you will provide in this field will be the name of the group.
Thus, this will include all the mobile devices which have installed your application.
III-Mobikul Catalog Search Configuration
Admin can also configure your Mobikul’s mobile application SEARCH.
Hence, the admin can configure the applications’ search on the basis of products and tags.
- Display Tags in Search: If you want you can display the tags in your Mobikul application’s search result.
- Number of Tags to display in Search: Here you will set the limit on the number of tags that will be displayed in the search result.
- Display products in Search: If you want you can display the products in your Mobikul application’s search result.
- Number of Products to display in Search: Here you will set the limit on the number of products that will be displayed in the search result.
IV-Application Download from Website
For better connectivity, the website and link can be interlinked by adding the app URL here. However, these could be modified as per requirement.
Here, the admin will enter the details as-
- Enable Android application download- The admin can set it, Yes to make the Android app link visible on the website.
- Your application’s, play store application link- The admin can specify the link of the play store.
- Enable ios application download- The admin can set it, Yes to make the iOS app link visible on the website.
- Your application’s, app store application link-The admin can specify the link of the app store.
- Enable Top link- This will make the app links visible on the website at the top.
- Enable Bottom link- This will make the app links visible on the website at the bottom.
- Choose Download link theme- The link of the apps will be visible on the lighter or darker theme.
V-Mobikul API Cache Settings
Thus, this section is meant for Cache maintenance for any action taken on the mobile app.
- Enable Cache– This is enabled to save the API cache data by setting it to Yes.
- Refresh cache rate– This will be the rate of hits after which the cache data will be cleared and refreshed.
- Clear Cache- This clears the cache data of API on click the button.
Furthermore, check the Admin End’s Configuration to know more about the configuration setup.
Front-End Of B2B Marketplace App
The customers and suppliers here on the homepage can see the products. Wherein the supplier can manage the products and customers can purchase them.
Splash Screen- B2B Marketplace App
Thus, the B2B Marketplace App has an introductory screen that the app owner will share. The store owner will share it in the Pre-Requisite
Herein, the B2B Marketplace App homepage is the collection of categories, multiple types of products and a few banners.
Left Navigation Drawer
However, the left navigation drawer of the B2B Marketplace App is highly dynamic. Herein, the fields will change as per the user.
The navigation drawer will have the following sections as-
- Sign In- This option will allow the customer to log in to the application. The customer can even sign up for the application.
- Categories- Collection of multiple categories that re-directs on products.
- Preferences- Herein, there are fields like Language selection, Currency selection, and basic App settings.
- Others- Thus, this section will contain sub-sections like-
- Supplier Registration- This section will give the supplier to register in the application.
Henceforth, the Supplier here will enter the Email id, Password, and Confirm Password. Allowing the supplier registration to be complete.
The supplier will have a separate sign-in page from where they can get in the B2B Marketplace App.
However, the guest user here will see a list of suppliers on this Marketplace page.
Another CMS page that will inform about the organization.
This CMS page will have the details of service, return policy and more.
The user can add products in this section from the product page to set a comparison.
Orders and Returns
The order and return status can be requested by the guest user from this section. However, revert is done manually on the mail by admin.
This form will allow the customer to contact the admin via mail.
Thus, when once the customer login the B2B Marketplace App. They can see the following options as in the screenshot below.
Henceforth the account will have the following sections-
Request For Quote
The customer can share quotes with the help of the B2B Marketplace App from this section.
For Sharing quote customer has got two Options-
Follow the navigation as in the left navigation drawer(hamburger menu) >Account>Request For Quote.
Henceforth, the customer will click the Add Product option. This will allow the customer to select the Product as per requirement.
Here, the customer will define the following fields-
- Categories- The customer can select the category of the product. Moreover, this is a compulsory field for quotes submission.
- Product –
- Name– The customer can select a product from the list in the store.
- Description– The customer can add the details of the product.
- Quantity– The number of units that the customer wishes to purchase.
- Expected Price Per Quantity– The price of the product that the customer wishes to pay for per product
- Additionally, here, the customer can select if the product sample is required or not along with the quote.
- The customer can even upload the sample images of the product from Add Sample Image.
Once the Product is selected the customer can further mention quote details, contact information and submit the RFQ.
The product selection takes place post which the customer will explain-
Quote Information- The customer here will mention the quote details like the quote title and quote description.
Then the customer will mention the contact information which will have the following details- Name, Company Name, Address and Contact Information.
Then the customer can click-on Request For Quote.
My Requested Quotes
The customer can request quotes for the products and can view them in the My Requested Quotes section.
The customer can click on View to see the detail of the supplier action. However, the View Product will see the quote and the number of suppliers.
The second alternative is to go to the Product detail page. For there the customer can even quote for the product.
The customer can click on the Request A Quote.
Now if a supplier is logged in the application then the view of the left navigation drawer changes.
This section is having functionalities for the supplier to work on the quotes.
The supplier can see the dashboard relative to the profile. Wherein the supplier can see Total Payouts, Remaining Amount, and Total sales.
Additionally, this section has Top 5 products, Latest Order, and Recent Reviews.
The supplier details are part of this section wherein the information will appear. Thus, it comprises of following-
- Shop Title-The name of the supplier’s shop.
- Contact No– The number on which customers can contact the supplier.
- Tax/Vat Number– It is the declaration of the TAX and VAT payment to the government.
- Shop Locality– It is the geographical location of the supplier shop.
- Country of the supplier.
- Description– About the supplier’s organization.
- Images and Theme– Background Color, Cover Banner, and logo.
- Social Profile– Various social media links and their activation facility.
- SEO details- Meta Keyword– The supplier can mention keywords specific to the store.
- Meta Description- This is the small description of the store.
- Payment Info- Bank Name and Branch- The supplier bank name and the corresponding branch in which the admin can submit payment.
- Policies- Privacy and Return Policy- The supplier can mention the policies applicable.
- Save Profile Will save customer data.
The suppliers can add the product attribute in this section.
Add New Product
The suppliers can add the products via the application from this section. However, for now only simple, downloadable and virtual products are supported.
Henceforth, corresponding the suppliers will see the products in the Supplier Product Section.
Here the supplier can delete or edit the product information.
However, the supplier will have the details of money received against the orders in this section.
Here in transaction list the supplier can view transaction remarks. However, clicking on the transaction will show the details of transaction order.
Chat with Admin
The supplier can chat with the admin from this section. Herein the admin reverts the suppliers using the application only.
The supplier can see a list of the customer in the store. Thus, providing a CRM solution.
The supplier can see the RFQ sent by the customers in this section under the new tab.
Thus, the quote moves to the Answered section in the same Quotes part.
However, lets now move to customer login for the next step
Herein, the customer either Approve the Last Quote, Reject Quote or Message the supplier.
The customer message window will appear in the below format.
However, now the Supplier can view the quote in the Pending section.
Here the supplier can either share new quote or reject the request or message customer.
Then whenever the customer approves the quote it is visible in Confirmed Section of Suppliers account. However, if rejected the quotes are in Rejected section.
There is an additional section wherein the suppliers can filter out the Quotes.
Hence, this section will allow fetching of quotes easily.
These are the leads of those products which are not in the store.
The supplier verification can help a lot in case of incrementation of the sales.
This supplier can set its account from this section by entering the below details.
These are the details of the supplier’s organization that are visible to the customers.
These details are information about the supplier’s organization likewise the description, meta keywords, Meta description, Social Profile(link and activation/deactivation facility) and Tax number.
- Supplier Info- This section will have data about the Supplier.
Here the different website URLs are mentioned.
The supplier has the option to select the Categories for its store.
Once the quotes finalization takes place the customer can buy the product. The bought product orders are visible here.
Herein the supplier can generate the invoice or shipment or cancel the order.
Current Product Version - 2.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x