Multi-Vendor Instagram Shop Feeds for WooCommerce will allow the store owner as well as the vendor to do marketing by using the Instagram post of the product user. Also, the vendor can add the Instagram Shop feed on the Dedicated page, Shop page and Product Page.
Here shop feeds are nothing but the Instagram images of the products which are Uploaded by the product users and because of these images, the buyer can view the actual image of the product and this helps in building the trust of the buyer on the product.
- The admin can create Hashtags and can assign products to it.
- The admin can fetch all the images which have used that hashtag on Instagram.
- This module allows the admin to configure the view for the Instagram feeds as Carousel and List.
- This module allows the admin to select the images from that particular hashtag images that he wants to use for the marketing of the product.
- The seller can also create the hashtags and can assign products to it.
- The seller can fetch the images of a particular Hashtag and can use the selected images as the Instagram shop Feed.
- Add to cart button is available on the hashtag pop-up for the products linked to the particular Instagram Feeds.
- The customer can view the Instagram Feeds on the Shop Page, Dedicated Page, and Product Page.
- The customer can click on the Product image available next to the Feeds image to get redirected to that Product Page.
- This module is responsive i.e. it is compatible with all screen sizes (Mobile Screen, Tablet Screen, and Desktop Screen).
Firstly, the user will get a zip file which first of all needs to be uploaded in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
Furthermore, log in to your account panel and under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option.
After that, tap on the Sub-Menu, and then select the “Add New” option.
Next, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
After clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File”.
Click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
When the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. After that, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
After the installation of Multi-Vendor Instagram Shop Feeds for WooCommerce, the admin can configure the module by navigating through the Marketplace Instagram Feeds> Configuration.
Under the Configuration tab, the store owner will get this option:
- Instagram feed view: Using the drop-down option the admin can select the Carousel View/List View of the Instagram product images.
Admin End: Add New Hashtag
Once the Configuration is done, the store owner can select All Tags to Add/Edit Hashtags. After clicking on the All Tags the store owner can view the list of all hashtags.
Also, the admin can use the bulk action to Activate, Deactivate and Delete the selected hashtags.
On the upper left side, the Add New button is available for adding the new Hashtags.
After clicking on the Add New button the admin will get the following options:
- HashTag: Here the store owner can enter the Hashtag name.
- Linked Products: The admin can select the products that will be linked to that particular Hashtag.
- Hashtag Visibility: The admin can select the visibility of the product on the Shop Page, Dedicated Page, Product Page.
- Hashtag Priority: On the basis of this priority the hashtag will appear on the Pages.
- Status: Select Enable to use the hashtag and Disable for not using the tag.
Note: Only By editing the hashtag the fetch button will appear for adding the Instagram Feed images to the Products.
Admin End: Editing Hashtag
Once the hashtag is created after that, the admin needs to click on the edit button to edit the hashtag and while editing the hashtag the Fetch image button will appear.
After clicking on the Fetch image button those images will appear in a pop-up that has used the same hashtag on Instagram.
Once the pop-up will appear the admin needs to select the images which he wants to use as an Instagram Feed and then click on the import button to use those images.
The admin can also use the bulk action to Enable, Disable and Delete the selected images.
Seller End: Add New Hashtag
The seller can click on the Instagram Hashtag button to view the list of all created hashtag.
After that, the seller can click on the Add Hashtag the seller can create a new Hashtag.
Under Add hashtag, the admin will get these options.
- Hashtag: Enter the Hashtag name here.
- Linked products: Select the product which you want to link with the hashtag.
- Hashtag Visibility: The Seller can select the visibility of the Hashtag on the Shop page, Dedicated page, Product page.
- Hashtag Priority: Select the Priority of the Hashtag.
- Status: Select enable to use the hashtag and disable for not using it.
Likewise to the admin, the seller can also add Instagram feed images only by editing the Hashtags.
Seller end: Edit Hashtag
After clicking on the Edit button the Fetch image button will appear.
Once the seller clicks on the Fetch Image button, a pop-up will appear for selecting the image for the Instagram Feeds.
For using the selected image the seller needs to click on the import button.
Customer End Workflow
Dedicated Page: Instagram Feeds
The customer can view Instagram feeds on a dedicated page i.e. Instagram feeds page as shown below:
The customer can click on the View Product button on a particular hashtag and a pop-up will appear.
By using the pop-up the customer can view the Instagram images of the product along with the products linked to the respective hashtag and Add to Cart button is also available on the pop-up image.
By using that Add to Cart button the customer can directly add the product to the cart and proceed with the checkout process.
Also, On the particular product page, the customer can view the Instagram feeds as shown below:
Similarly, on the shop page also the customer can find the hashtags at the end of the products and can use those hashtags to view the images of the product by the users of it.
The Multi-Vendor Instagram Shop Feeds for WooCommerce plugin is compatible with all screen size i.e. this module automatically adjust with the screen size of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop.
That’s all about Multi-Vendor Instagram Shop Feeds for WooCommerce module. For any further queries and suggestions please add a ticket at the HelpDesk System.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - WooComerce version: 3.7