Make your export process really convenient via Odoo Multichannel Bagisto Connector!!
Bagisto (Community E-Commerce Project by Webkul) being the most popular open-source project built on Laravel is a hand-tailored E-Commerce framework. It’s a free and open-source eCommerce framework that offers you multiple functionalities to manage your data and control your store efficiently.
About the App: Odoo Multichannel Bagisto Connector efficiently manages your Walmart data in a concentrated manner. This framework allows you to connect multiple Bagisto instances with your single Odoo instance.
Apart from other channels; if you are also managing one or more Bagisto Stores then Odoo Multi-Channel Bagisto Connector can help you in the best way.
Want to centralize the inventory of all your Bagisto instances in one place? Odoo Multi-Channel Bagisto Connector helps to manage all in one place.
now. Find out More
- Import Bagisto Products, Orders, Categories, Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- Mapping is created in the module to avoid duplicity of the data.
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Bagisto in real-time.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place.
- After purchasing Odoo Multichannel Bagisto Connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘bagisto_odoo_bridge’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘bagisto_odoo_bridge’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module. You will be landed at the Dashboard as shown.
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect Bagisto with the Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill in the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the Bagisto which includes URL, E-mail, and API Key. To get the Bagisto credentials, you need to go to Bagisto.
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Bagisto connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of Bagisto and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount, and delivery products for the Bagisto orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Bagisto products; set the sequence SKU for the Bagisto products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the Bagisto products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Bagisto stock.
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to Bagisto.
You can enable/disable checkbox fields like Cancel, Invoice, and Shipment Status to update these order statuses from Odoo to Bagisto in real-time.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products, and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Bagisto.
6) You can save Bagisto Tax ID, Name, and Rate which is required to update the order status from Odoo to Bagisto
6) Go to the Bagisto Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Bagisto;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import categories, customers, products, and orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import products, category, customers, and orders along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11) If you want to export orders from Bagisto in real-time to Odoo then you can contact us at [email protected].
12) To export selected products from Odoo to Bagisto then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
13) To export the selected Category from Odoo to Bagisto then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.16
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14