Odoo Marketplace Event Management: Manage Marketplace Events in Odoo!
Planning and executing an event sounds easy until you are planning one. There are people to invite and ideal venues to locate.
The event itself needs to be well organized. Odoo Marketplace Event Management simplifies the management process by implementing this module, to handle the complexities.
Without Marketplace Events Management, the event planner is on their own to coordinate and plan all the details.
They must relay the message to all the relevant parties to make the event run.
now. Find out More
Its primary goal is to simplify the entire event lifecycle, from event creation and promotion to registration, attendance tracking, and post-event feedback.
Prerequisites For Odoo Marketplace Events Management Module
Odoo Marketplace Events Management works in conjunction with the following modules:
You must install this module for Odoo Marketplace Events Management to work accurately.
- The Odoo Marketplace Events Management module enables you and your sellers to create an event from the Odoo backend.
- You can set the date and time, organizer, and timezone for an event.
- It allows you to create event templates from the backend.
- It allows you to create event tag categories from the backend.
- Admins and sellers can create event stages from the backend.
- The Odoo Marketplace Events Management module enables you to change the event stage as per the Marketplace’s front end.
- Customers can create a ticket by entering their details to register for the event from the front end.
- Set the registration limit with the Odoo Marketplace Events Management module.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_event.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’ in the odoo app.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_event.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search results. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Configure the odoo Marketplace setting from the odoo backend, if you want to enable auto-approval from the admin side for the event.
2. After the configuration, follow the following path: seller dashboard >> event >> event.
3. Create new events by clicking on the new button, or you can also edit an already-created event.
4. Enter the event name, date, timezone template, tags, and all the other details required to create a new event.
5. Now, Create a ticket for your event under the ticket section, along with the product and price of your ticket.
6. Communication messages will be created automatically, but you can also create a message by clicking on the Add a Line button and selecting the desired template.
7. For approval, follow the path save >> Request to approve >> approve. Make sure to publish your event to make it visible on the website.
8. Open the event section on the website and select the event for which you want to register.
9. Now, under the selected event, click on the register section.
10. Under the register section, Click on the Register button.
11. Verify your details and click on the continue button.
12. Enter your payment details, click on Pay Now, and verify your order.
13. Registration Confirmed
14. Admin can also check the attendees that have registered for the event by clicking on the top-right Attendees button under the respective event.
15. To create a new event from the seller side, create a new event under sellers in the seller’s dashboard.
16. Fill in the event name, date, template, tags, and all the other required information.
Create a ticket for the event under the ticket section, and make sure to assign the product to the ticket.
17. Now click on “Request to Approve” to send the approval request to Admin.
18. Admin can see the pending request under the events section.
19. Click on the approve button to approve the following event approval request from the seller.
20. Requests approved by the admin make sure the event is published on the website.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at the UV Desk.
For any doubt, contact us at our support mail.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14