Odoo Shipstation Connector for all your shipping needs!
One shipping service provider is not enough to deliver goods to customers. You require multiple shipping services to ship products to different parts of the world. But, integrating multiple shipping services will cost you too much.
So, how can you get shipping services at reasonable rates?
To solve this problem, we created Odoo ShipStation Connector. The module is a one-stop solution for all your shipping needs. Moreover, the module integrates multiple shipping carriers such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. in your Odoo.
Further, this module enables you can efficiently process and manage shipping orders via major shipping carriers.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Odoo Shipstation Connector integrates multiple shipping carriers like USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
- Order status automatically syncs to the Shipstation account.
- Shipping rates are calculated based on the admin’s origin address.
- The admin can view, cancel, hold orders, and generate shipping labels.
- On the order information page, customers can view the tracking number to track placed orders.
- The admin can set the title for Shipstation shipping.
- Moreover, the customer can view the Shipstation shipping title on the checkout page.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_shipstation_connector.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_shipstation_connector.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s see how to configure Odoo Shipstation Connector in the backend.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend, go to ‘Shipstation> Configuration> Create,’ and fill in the name, Shipstation API Key, Shipstation secret code, and Shipstation Request URL.
2. After saving, you can click on ‘Get Shipstation Data and Get Quote’ to fetch Shipstation data and order data from Shipstation to Odoo.
3. Now go to ‘Shipping> Shipstation Marketplaces> Create.’
4. On the new page, fill in the details and click the ‘Save’ button.
5. After that, follow the path ‘Shipping> Shipstation Stores> Create.’
6. Fill in the details and click the ‘Save’ button on the new page.
CREATING CARRIERS, SERVICES, AND PACKAGES
7. Now, create carriers by locating ‘Carriers> Shipstation Carriers> Create.’
8. On the page, enter the following details, carrier name, carrier balance, carrier code, shipping provided ID, carrier account number, Marketplace user, and tick box next to ‘is primary and funded account,’ if required. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
9. After saving, you can fetch the carrier services and packages by the ‘Get Services and Get Packages’ buttons.
10. Once done, go to ‘Carriers> Shipstation Services> Create.’
11. Fill in the carrier code, service code, and service name. Also, tick boxes next to ‘Is Domestic and Is International’ as per requirement.
12. Next, move to ‘Carriers> Shipstation Packages> Create.’
13. On the page, fill in the carrier code, package code, and package name. Moreover, tick boxes next to ‘Is Domestic and Is International’ if required.
CREATING SHIPSTATION PRODUCTS, CUSTOMERS, AND ORDERS
14. Now, create Products by going to ‘Orders> Shipstation Products> Create.’
15. Enter the details and click the ‘Save’ button to save the product.
16. Next, move to ‘Orders> Shipstation Customers> Create.’
17. On the new page, fill in the customer’s details and click the ‘Save’ button.
18. After that, locate ‘Orders> Shipstation Orders> Create.’
19. Fill in the customer’s details, add a product, and Add Shipping.
20. In the pop-up, select the shipping method and click the ‘Add’ button.
21. Now, you can see the shipping added to the order line and move to the ‘Shipstation Data’ tab.
22. Update the Shipstation data or keep it the same. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button and confirm the order. After that, click the ‘Delivery’ option present next to ‘Customer Preview.’
PLACING ORDERS FROM THE WEBSITE
23. On the website, go to ‘Shop,’ open any product and click ‘Add to Cart.’
24. On the checkout page, click ‘Proces Checkout.’
25. Next, make the payment using the ‘Pay’ button. And the order has been placed.
VALIDATING THE ORDER DELIVERY
26. On the delivery page, check the quantity and click ‘Validate’ to verify the stock and validate the delivery.
27. After that, you will see four options:
27.1. Print Label- This will print the label for the product.
27.2. Print- This option will print the delivery receipt of the order.
27.3. Return- This will allow you to create a return order for the product.
27.4. Unlock- This option will enable editing to make changes in shipping.
28. A pop-up for generating a shipping label.
29. Shipping Labels will look like this.
30. And the generated shipping will be like the one shown below.
OTHER ODOO CONNECTOR MODULES
- Odoo MailJet Connector
- Multi Vendor Odoo Connector For Magento
- Odoo Neo4j Connector
- Odoo SAAS Bridge For Magento
- Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector
- Odoo Multi Accounting Zoho Solution
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13