Task deadline management is necessary for every organisation to achieve both long term and short term goals. However, Task deadlines are designed to help the organisation to move forward to the organisational goals everyday. Odoo task deadline manager comes out helpful for you consequently in the way of managing task deadlines.
Odoo task deadline manager allows you to set the auto deadline where you can set default grace time so that the will be automatically updated if the task is saved without any deadline. This module helps the user to update the default deadline of the with specific reason for the deadlines; and a mail is trigerred to all the followers of the same task. Managing tasks is an important factor for any of the organisation. Hence, we came up with the idea in the form of this module so that you can manage your task accordingly.
- Project deadline activation.
- Create Predefined reasons to update deadline.
- Update Task Deadline with detailed reason.
- Deadline Update mail notification will be sent to the task followers.
- Manage Task deadline history.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘task_deadline_manager’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘task_deadline_manager’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo database and go to the project module.
- Click on the configuration tab and go to the “Project”.
- Create a project and tick the checkbox next to allow auto deadline, add default task grace and save the project.
- Click on the configuration tab and go to the “Deadline Reasons” to create deadline reasons.
- Create the deadline reasons and click on the save button to save the reasons. These reasons are in your list when you are going to update the deadline of the tasks.
- Now, go to “All Tasks” tab and click on create button to create the new task.
- Create the task and then save without adding deadline to the task.
- There is an auto udpated deadline in the task.
- Click on the update deadline button to update the deadline of the task for any of the reason.
- Add new deadline to the task, select the reason to extend the deadline of the task from the reasons; which you have been created earlier add the comment and click on “modify now ” button to update the deadline.
- You can check the deadline of the task is updated now; you can also check the initial deadline of the task.
- The mail is trigerred to all the followers of the task automatically regarding the update in the task deadlines.
- You can also check the Deadline History of the task by simply clicking on the deadline history button shown on the task page.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo v13, V12, v11, v10