Stock Notifier app is made to manage and restock a store with fresh stock or supplies along with notifying customers when the product is back in the stock .
This app enables the merchant to have a clear data of all the products and product variants which needs to be restocked .
- Set the minimum quantity of product
- Restock products with just a click
- Facilitates Option of “Notify me” when products are Out of Stock
- Notifications and Communications on registered Email Id of Merchant
- Responsive Web Design
- Notification and Communication Via Email Id of customers
Shopify Stock Notifier app Installation and configuration.
On Landing Page you will find the “install” button. Enter the shop url where you want to install the app.
Now you need to install the app:
Configuring the Module
You can configure the application settings as per the requirements like setting up of the minimum product quantity or configuring the display options on the product description page and many more is done from here :
- Product Quantity : This app gives merchant the control to set the minimum quantity of product as per the requirement after which the restocking needs to be done.If the product or any of its variants will be less than or equal to minimum set quantity ,the product will reflect as need to be restocked.
- Display Notify Me : Merchant can enable or disable “Notify Me” button for out of stock products ;enabling which ,a notify me button will appear on the product description page for the customer to enter his email id to get the notification once the same product is restocked.
- Domain Name : Domain name needs to be entered.
- Business Email : Business Email Id on which all the communications and notifications regarding restocking and products will be sent.
- Email From : Email id from which the merchant wants to send the mail.
- Reply-To : Email address on which the merchant wishes to receive the email.
- Email From Name : Name of the Merchant who is sending the email .
- Regards From Name :Name from which the merchant wants a valediction or complimentary closing for an email.
- Shop Logo : Upload the Image /Logo of the shop/Store .
You can restock the product from this section of the App – Restock Product section shows the listing of all those products whose quantity or whose variant’s quantity has reached the minimum set limit of restocking.
Once the product to be restocked is selected ; the form to fill in the quantity to be restocked appears.
Once all the variants of a particular product have been restocked ; the product will automatically get removed from the “restock products list” and will get saved in the “restock product history”.
Restock Product History
From here you can get the restocked history of a particular product selected along with its variants restocked history . (Ref Image below) :
Once you select a particular product and click on Action button , you will be redirected to the page with the detailed restocked history of that products and its variants ;
Display “Notify Me” Button
After enabling Display Notify Me button ,a “Notify Me” button will appear on the Product Description Page for all those products which are out of stock (Ref. Screenshot below):
- Click on Online Store .
- Go To Themes.
- Click on Customize Theme button on the top right.
- Select Edit HTML/CSS button from the Theme Option on Top Left.
- Select Product.liquid file from the Templates where you want to show the link.
- Paste the code
where ever you want the notify me button .
- and the “Notify Me” button will get displayed on Product description page .
This is how Stock Notifier app works .
Click Here on Shopify Stock Notifier to get the app
Please feel free to get back to us ,we will be glad to hear from you
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org