This module comes with an amazing functionality with which seller and buyer can have direct communication anytime. The buyer and the marketplace seller can chat with each other conveniently. The chat option is available on the product detail page of the products added by seller.Buyer can now easily ask questions to seller about any product and get answers quickly, directly from seller.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- Buyer can initiate chat with any seller, whether the seller is online or offline on the product page.
- Buyer do not need to login to initiate chat with seller.Buyer can start the chat just using his email id.
- Seller can respond to many buyers simultaneously.
- If the seller is offline, then buyer can send the message and all the messages can be seen the next time when seller is online.
- The chat option available on product detail page shows if the seller is online or not. If it shows a green sign, then seller is online.
- Seller can respond to the chat messages when the buyer is online.
- An easy side menu is available to see the chat list for the seller.
- Seller can retrieve all the chat messages sent to him while he was offline.Seller can see the chat history.
- Admin has the option to allow sellers to delete chat history.
- Admin chooses whether sellers can see their chat history and customer list or not.
- Admin can change the chat window title background colour, chat message notification logo and the notification ringtone.
- Admin can view or delete chats between sellers and buyers.
- Now buyer and seller can have direct communication.
- Multiple chat can be done at a single time by the seller.
For installing Marketplace Seller Buyer Chat module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Seller Buyer Chat Module.
- Go to back office ->module
- Upload the module zip file
- Search “Marketplace Seller Buyer Chat” in module search box then go to module and click on install.
Once the module has been installed successfully, admin need to configure the module
Here admin can allow/disallow sellers to delete chat history or check their chat history and customer list. Also admin can change the chat window title background colour, chat message notification logo and the notification ringtone.
Once the module is installed successfully, a new “Online Chat” option gets added to the seller product page.
By clicking this new chat link buyer can initiate the conversation with the seller of that particular product. Buyer do not need to login to initiate the chat.
Buyer can start the conversation using the email id. Buyer just needs to enter name,email and message and done, chat will be initiated.
Changes made to notification logo, ringtone or chat window title background will reflect here.
Buyer can initiate the chat even if the seller is offline.
Seller can easily retrieve those messages later from the chat list option. This chat list option is given specifically to seller. This chat list option enables the seller to keep track of all the conversations being done with all the buyers.
Seller can directly reply to buyers by clicking on their respective chats from here. Please note that seller can only reply to buyers who are online.
NOTE : Chat option for buyers, who are also registered as sellers will not be available. They will have to sign out of their account in order to use the chat option.
Admin can keep a track of all the chat conversations between sellers and buyers. Admin can view the chat conversations in Marketplace under Seller Buyer Chat section.
Admin can view or delete chat conversations from here.
Admin can read the chat conversation between seller and buyer after clicking on the view button.
This is how the Marketplace Seller Buyer Chat module works. It’s a very useful module which provides one-to-one communication between the buyer and the seller.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 3.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x