Opencart Multi seller Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones.
It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it benefits the sellers’ too. Sellers can see their dashboard & order history. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Mobikul Marketplace to step ahead.
Our Opencart Marketplace Mobile App is fully compatible with our Opencart Marketplace Module. Moreover to use this Mobile App, you must have installed the Opencart Marketplace Module.
- The seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Vendor Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customers can contact the seller.
- Marketplace Sell Page.
- Users can review the seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
- Multiple currency and multiple languages are supported.
- Reward Point, gift voucher, and coupon code functionality present.
- The seller can add the product.
- Seller can able to edit or delete the product.
- Users may apply to become a seller.
If you have an Opencart Multi seller Mobile App module working on Web Module, then you can add and modify many functionalities in your application through your admin panel.
So here we cover all the extra functionalities provided by the Mobikul back-end module.
There are Mobikul all the functionalities,
1st Part: Banner
With the helps of the Opencart Multi Vendor Mobile App, ee can set the Banners on top of the Home page in Application. The ideal size for banners is in ration 2:1 (width: height).
You can add any number of banners and attach a redirect property to them. And can also add different images for the same banner as per languages.
- Title: Set the title of the Banner in different languages.
- Type- Product/Category: Attach the redirect property to you banner either product Type or Category type.
- Product Type: If you select the product type, then you have to attach any Product with the banner. If you click the banner by App, then it opens that specific Product which you have attached to the banner.
- Category Type: If you select the category type, then you have to attach any category with the banner. If you click the banner by App, then it opens that specific category that you have attached to the banner.
- Link (Auto-Complete): Here we can attach the product or category.
- Image: We can set the image or delete the attached image banner.
- Add button: We can add more banner.
Thus, in this way, the banner can be added.
2nd Part: Notification
From this part of the panel, you can send push notifications to all the app users.
Just Create a new Notification and add the desired action like want to open. Such as Product or category or custom collection. Then select a particular product and category and send it to everyone.
There is a + symbol to add the notification,
- Title: Set the notification title in the different languages.
- Content: This the description part of the push notification.
- Type: Here you can select the type of notification like the Banner type (Product/Category) but here you can send the notification of custom category type.
- Product/Category ID: Attached the product.category id with the push notification like in the banner part.
- Notification Status: You can enable and disable the notification.
- Banner: Also set the banner to your push notification.
Then click on “Send & Save”(send the notification as well as save your notification for the next time) and “Save”.
3rd Part: Featured
By this part of the panel, you can set the list of products that are shown in the application home page.
4th Part: Carousel
This is the part where we can set the brands which are shown at the bottom of the Application same as open cart store.
in the admin panel,
By the help of this add button, we can add the multiple carousel for the app.
5th Part: Category Icons
We can set the icons corresponding to the categories which is shown in the app left drawer and also on the home page.
6th Part: The Configuration part
The last part of the admin panel is the configuration part. Here we can manage all the functions which we want to show on the Home page.
- Status: Enable the Mobikul API status.
- Edit General Settings: API key and password which is used for the authentication of the request.
- FCM Key: For enable the notification we have to use the FCM authorization key.
This tab opens up to a list of categories and sub-categories. By clicking the sub-category the app user gets re-directed towards a list of products. Such as default Opencart products- Simple and Downloadable Products.
The customer can even sort the category result by many sorting options provided by the Opencart. They can also opt for a grid and list view of the sub-category pages.
That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products gets displayed on this app to the customers.
In the category page, the customer can see Main Category and their respective sub-categories. The customer can sort the category result by many sorting options provided by the Opencart.
They can also opt for a grid and list view of the sub-category pages. In the sub-category page, the customer can see various products with options like
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
On the product page, the customer can see the product image, description, specification, reviews with quantity box, and Add to cart button.
This tab is meant to benefit both customer and store owner. They get the messages that pops-up on the application users’ screen.
They are said to more effective than any other mode of communication like mail or messages. As they can end up in the spam section.
The app users can click on the tab to view information related to offers, new arrivals, exclusive collections, etc.
Become a seller
This feature permits a customer in order to create a seller account at the time of sign up. As customer come to shop on the marketplace, they can become a seller and sell on the marketplace as well.
Note: The Social Login is a paid feature, please check the following link.
The app user can click on the Profile tab to view the profile related detail. For that, the user must first sign-in the app through a registered account id.
Post-sign-in the profile tab is enabled with multiple subsections which have details of the account owner-
- My Wishlist
- Address Book
- My Orders
- My Dashboard
- Edit Your Account Information
- Change the Password
- My Downloadable Products
- Your Reward Points
- Your Transactions
- Add product
- Product list
- Seller Dashboard
- Seller Orders
- Logout option.
The Address book section will contain a list of addresses of the customer. In addition, it has the facility to edit and delete the existing address and add a new address.
The dashboard section is for the customer data which includes-
- My Address- This will contain all the addresses of the customer which gets deleted or edited from here.
- My Orders-List of all orders placed by the customer along with the details.
Account Information and Change Password
In this section, the customer can see the account details. Such as- Email Address, First and last name, Telephone number, and Fax number.
The account user can even change the password of there account from this section.
This section contains all the downable products purchased by the app user from the store. However, if we don’t have any downloadable product then this section gest like this as in the below screenshot.
This section shows the total reward points in the customer account along with the description. The description shows why the reward points are being given to them.
The rewards points are given against any purchase or the first service availed, or as defined by the admin.
This section contains the detail of the amount received from the earned rewards. It gives the detail of the transaction that is the amount received and amount reduced.
It also shows the total net balance left after reduction and addition.
This is an essential and most beneficial feature for the seller that allows adding product through mobile at a time.
The admin can add product data. Such model no, Images of product, general information, links, and can apply offers & discount.
In this tab, you can add the basic information of the product. Such as product name, description, Meta tag title, Meta tag description, and Meta tag keywords.
(use to tell search engines and visitors about the product information)
Use this section to add various data on the product. Such as model number, Stock keeping unit(SKU), Universal product code(UPC), Internation article code(EAN), and Japanese Article Number(JAN) and etc.
- Category: Under the Links tab, click Add Category button. Then select the categories according to the product.
- Filter: Use filter product option to refine product search in your store.
- Downloads: Seller can add their Downloadable items using this field. Downloadable products get Deleted and edited using Marketplace Downloads.
Related Products: Here you can add the related product which is available in your store.
The vendor can add the checkbox, date, date & time, delivery date, or many options similar below screenshot.
This field allows us to add the product image to attract new customers and helps to explain the product looks.
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x