OpenCart Multi Seller Flutter Mobile App converts your marketplace store for OpenCart into a Flutter mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones.
It will not only benefit the store owner and customers but the sellers’ too. Sellers can see their dashboard & order history and much more.
So what are you waiting for, have the OpenCart Multi Vendor Mobile App to step ahead.
Our Opencart Multi Seller Mobile App is fully compatible with our Opencart Marketplace Module. Moreover, to use this Mobile App, you must have installed the Opencart Marketplace Module.
Check a brief overview of the configuration settings –
Opencart Company ? Find out More
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow:
- Seller/Vendor Centric feature
- The list of merchants in the marketplace is visible using the Flutter mobile app.
- A collective view of the vendor’s products in the app to shop easily.
- The merchant Profile management from the app.
- Quick tracking of vendors’ sales and revenue.
- Faster Seller/ Vendor Order History to manage and fulfill orders placed.
- Visibility of vendor Location on the map.
- Track record of the Total Orders placed/Total Sales done.
- Seller/ Vendor & Sales Analytics can be done using the app by knowing the total number of buyers.
- The Vendors can delete their account.
- Easy seller product management using the app wherein new products can be added, and old ones can be updated or deleted.
- The seller can manage the seller review’s from the app.
- The seller can check the seller transaction from the app.
- The customer can contact the seller.
- Sell Page.
- Users can share a review of the seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
- Multiple currency and multiple languages are supported including Arabic RTL.
- Reward Point, gift voucher, and coupon code functionality present.
- Users can apply to become a seller.
- Voice product search.
- Multi-Currency Support.
- A customer has an option to add the product to my wishlist.
- Support Multi-language.
- Admin can give permission to the seller for modifying orders status.
- Admin can manage his application from the backend dynamically.
- The app users can check the real appearance of the product using the Augmented Reality feature.
- A customer can view the list of sellers selling their items at the marketplace and check their profile as well.
If you have an Opencart Multi Seller Mobile App module working on Web Module, then you can add and modify many functionalities in your application through your admin panel.
So here we cover all the extra functionalities provided by the Mobikul back-end module.
1st Part: Banner
With the help of the Opencart Multi Seller Mobile App, we can set the Banners on top of the Home page in the App. The ideal size for banners is in ratio 2:1 (width: height).
You can add any number of banners and attach a redirect property to them. And can also add different images for the same banner as per language.
- Title: Set the title of the Banner in different languages.
- Type- Product/Category: Attach the redirect property to your banner either product Type or Category type.
- Product Type: If you select the product type, then you have to attach any Product with the banner. If you click the banner by App, then it opens that specific Product that you have attached to the banner.
- Category Type: If you select the category type, then you have to attach any category with the banner. If you click the banner by App, then it opens that specific category that you have attached to the banner.
- Link (Auto-Complete): Here we can attach the product or category.
- Image: We can set the image or delete the attached image banner.
- Add button: We can add more banners.
Thus, in this way, the banner can be added.
2nd Part: Notification
From this part of the panel, you can send push notifications to all the app users.
Just Create a new Notification and add the desired action like want to open. Such as Product or category or custom collection. Then select a particular product and category and send it to everyone.
There is a + symbol to add the notification:
- Title: Set the notification title in different languages.
- Content: This the description part of the push notification.
- Notification Type: Here you can select the type of notification like the Banner type (Product/Category) but here you can send the notification of custom category type.
- Custom Collection: Here we can set the random set products and send it to the app.
To add the custom collection tap the + button and set the required details and choose the option from the available ones to create a custom collection – Product ID, Product latest Count, Product Attribute.
- Custom Collection: Here we can set the random set products and send it to the app.
- Product/Category ID: Attached the product.category id with the push notification like in the banner part.
- Notification Status: You can enable and disable the notification.
- Banner: Also set the banner to your push notification.
Then click on “Send & Save”(send the notification as well as save your notification for the next time) and “Save”.
3rd Part: Featured
By this part of the panel, you can set the list of products that are shown on the app home page.
4th Part: Carousel
This is the part where we can set the brands which are shown at the bottom of the App same as the opencart store.
in the admin panel,
With the help of this add button, we can add multiple carousels for the app.
5th Part: Category
We can set the icons corresponding to the categories which are shown in the app’s left drawer and also on the home page.
6th Part: The Configuration part
The last part of the admin panel is the configuration part. Here we can manage all the functions which we want to show on the Home page.
- Status: Enable the Mobikul API status.
- Edit General Settings: API key and password which is used for the authentication of the request.
- API Key: Enter the API key for the application.
- API Password: The admin will enter the API password for the app.
- FCM Key: To enable the notification we have to use the FCM Authorization key.
- Edit Application Settings:
- Display Playstore Link: The admin will Enable this to display the Play Store link to the application.
- Display AppStore Link: The admin will Enable this to display the AppStore link to the application.
- Playstore Link: The admin will enter the Play Store link.
- AppStore Link: The admin will enter the AppStore link.
- Visible on Top: The admin will enable this to display the links in the top position.
- Visible on Bottom: The admin will enable this to display the links on the bottom position.
- Frontend Text: Enter the text that will be visible in the front end with the app links.
- Shipping Methods: Here the admin will select the shipping methods that will be available for the customer in the frontend.
- Payment Methods: The admin will select the available payment methods for customers.
Augmented Reality Configurations
The app also supports augmented reality products. That can be managed from the admin backend by navigating to Mobikul > Augmented Reality in the admin panel. There the admin can see the list of products that follow AR.
By clicking on the + icon, the admin can add new AR Products. For this, the admin will add the following details:
Here, the admin can set up the walkthrough sections for the mobile app as required.
For the added walkthrough, the admin can see the – image, title, footer note, and status.
To add a new walkthrough, tap the “+” button, and that brings up the below section.
Here, for the new walkthrough the admin will –
- Enter the title for the walkthrough.
- Set the footer information.
- Upload an image for the walkthrough.
- Set the stats as enabled to display the same on the mobile app.
Lastly, save the walkthrough.
This is how the walkthrough will appear in the mobile app.
This tab opens up to a list of categories and sub-categories. By clicking the sub-category the app user gets re-directed towards a list of products.
Such as default Opencart products- Simple and Downloadable Products.
The customer can even sort the category result by many sorting options provided by the Opencart. They can also opt for a grid and list view of the sub-category pages.
That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products get displayed on this app to the customers.
In the category page, the customer can see Main Category and their respective sub-categories. The customer can sort the category result by many sorting options provided by the Opencart.
They can also opt for a grid and list view of the sub-category pages. In the sub-category page, the customer can see various products with options like
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
On the product page, the customer can see the product image, description, specification, reviews with quantity box, seller name, manufacturer name, and Add to cart button.
This tab is meant to benefit both customers and store owners. They get the messages that pop up on the application users’ screen.
They are said to be more effective than any other mode of communication like mail or messages. As they can end up in the spam section.
The app users can click on the tab to view information related to offers, new arrivals, exclusive collections, etc.
Become a seller
This feature permits a customer in order to create a seller account at the time of sign-up. As customers come to shop on the marketplace, they can become a seller and sell on the marketplace as well.
Note: The Social Login is a paid feature, please check the following link.
There are two different ways available for the guest and existing customers to become the seller:
- For New Customers
- For Existing Customers
Existing customers can go to the profile section and find the option to Become a Seller. Further, the popup will be visible to the user for adding the Shop Name and Description.
The user can also check the seller page to check the list of sellers in the marketplace under the profile section. The latest products by each seller will also be visible under that section.
The user can also check the seller profile by clicking on the respective seller. The seller profile will display details like Seller name, Location, social icons, About Shop, reviews, and Contact Seller details.
Using the ? button icon, the customers can contact the seller. After clicking on it, a popup will be available with two fields for the subject and ask the query.
Apart from that, you can also email the seller by tapping the email icon on the profile page.
The app user can click on the Profile option to view the profile-related details. For that, the user must first sign in to the app through a registered account ID.
Post-sign-in the profile tab is enabled with multiple subsections that have details of the account owner –
- Account Information.
- Address Book.
- All Orders.
- My Wishlist.
- Login Using the QR Scanner.
- My Downloadable Products.
- Your Reward Points.
- Your Transactions.
- Add Product.
- Product List.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Orders.
- Seller Reviews.
- Seller Transactions.
- Seller Page.
- Settings – Language and Currency.
- Seller Page.
- Logout option.
Here, the customers can see their recent orders and address book with added addresses.
The customers can view the recent order details, and write reviews on the same.
Apart from that, the customers can view added addresses and add new addresses using an accurate location option where the customers can use the location detection feature as well.
Sellers/customers can edit their account information by clicking the Account information menu option. The seller/customer can also delete their account as per their requirement.
By clicking on delete account, sellers/customers can delete their account.
Here, the customers will be able to view their address and can – edit, view, and delete the same as required.
Here, the customers can check the complete list of their order with details and can make a reiew.
Customers can check their wishlist, where they can add the products they like and want them to purchase later. Customers can remove the product or add them to the cart for making the purchase.
Login Using the QR Scanner
The feature allows the customers to login into the online website directly by scanning the QR code available at the website.
Under this section, the customers can subscribe or unsubscribe from the newsletters as required.
My Downloadable Products
This section contains all the downloadable products purchased by the app user from the store. However, if we don’t have any downloadable product then this section gest like this as in the below screenshot.
Your Reward Points
This section shows the total reward points in the customer account along with the description. The description shows why the reward points are being given to them.
The rewards points are given against any purchase or the first service availed, or as defined by the admin.
This section contains the detail of the amount received from the earned rewards. It gives the detail of the transaction that is the amount received and the amount reduced.
It also shows the total net balance left after reduction and addition.
Here, the customers can request a return and can check the details whether it’s in the awaiting or respective status of the return.
This is an essential and most beneficial feature for the seller that allows adding products through mobile at a time.
The admin can add product data. Such model no, Images of product, general information, links, and can apply offers & discount.
In this tab, you can add the basic information of the product. Such as product name, description, Meta tag title, Meta tag description, and Meta tag keywords.
(use to tell search engines and visitors about the product information)
Use this section to add various data on the product. Such as model number, Stock keeping unit(SKU), Universal product code(UPC), Internation article code(EAN), and Japanese Article Number(JAN) and etc.
- Category: Under the Links tab, click Add Category button. Then select the categories according to the product.
- Filter: Use filter product option to refine product search in your store.
- Downloads: Seller can add their Downloadable items using this field. Downloadable products get Deleted and edited using Marketplace Downloads.
Related Products: Here you can add the related product which is available in your store.
The sellers can seacrh for attributes and assign tem accordingly to the product.
The vendor can add the checkbox, date, date & time, delivery date, or many options similar below screenshot.
This field allows us to add the product image to attract new customers and helps to explain the product’s looks.
Discount & Special:
The sellers can add the discounts and special pricing to the products via the mobile app itself.
Under this section, the sellers can check their products. From the list, they can delete or edit the desired ones and check the details of each product.
The app provides a separate dashboard for the seller end. Multiple rates will be visible to the seller on the graph shown in the seller dashboard. The rates of total orders, sales, and buyers wil be visible.
The seller can also check the world map to get the knowledge about the countries and locations from where the orders are generated. A list of the latest orders will also be visible to the seller.
Here, the sellers can view and manage the status of their respective orders and can view their details.
This section will show the reviews done by customers for the sellers. The seller can also edit or delete the review and star rating. The sort or filter feature is also available under this section.
The seller can also check the transactions done for previous orders. Transaction ID and amount will be visible under the fields.
Settings – Language and Currency
Under this section, the custoemrs can select the language and currency for the store as required.
Here, the customers can see the CMS pages added by the admin from the backend.
Finally, the seller can also logout the Opencart Multi Seller Mobile application once all the activities are performed.
Augmented Reality Products
Other than the basic Opencart products, there is another interesting category available for Augmented Reality Products.
Furthermore, the Opencart Multi Seller app user can click on the AR icon to detect the surface for the product to analyze the product appearance in reality.
Thus, that’s all for the OpenCart Multi Seller Flutter Mobile App, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 6.0.8
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x.x