Odoo To Do List: Minimise the use of paper by handling your different tasks online with Odoo To Do List module. To do list helps to compile and prioritize the work which helps to manage the workload and hit the deadlines. The Odoo user can create a ‘ToDo’ list for any task or project with the respective stages. It helps to categorize the task with respect to different stages like new, pending, canceled and done. The task can be created for a ToDo item. The Todo items can be seen and managed from the same screen as the tasks.
- It allows the Odoo user to create a ToDo list in the Odoo to serve as a reminder for any task or upcoming project.
- A ToDo task item can be created by the Odoo user for any project. The ‘ToDo’ item does not show up in the tasks menu.
- The ToDo item gets done once a task is created for the same in the Odoo otherwise it stays in the pending state until canceled.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the odoo_todo_list folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the odoo_todo_list key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Once the module is installed successfully, Click on Project menu>> Todo Lists menu.
The list of different tasks with the corresponding stage(which could be New, Pending, Done or Canceled) and other information will appear.
Click on the Create button, Add the desired title of the task then click on add button.
Todo Form View: Once done click on the Edit button to add the description and other details. Stage of the task can be changed from new to Pending by clicking on the pending button. Also, once a task is completed stage can be changed from Pending to Done. A task can be easily canceled by clicking on the Cancel button.
On the Todo list page: The stage of the created tasks can be changed easily by drag and drop option from one stage to another, according to the progress of the task.
Using the module, you can also create Todo for particular project by clicking on the Todo link.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - odoo 11/ 12
Supported Framework Version - 18.104.22.168