Notify your customers each time you want them to notice your presence! It takes just the right module to notify your valuable customers about all your offers and activities.
Are you using Odoo point of sale to carry out retailed transactions? If yes, then the module Odoo POS SMS Notification is the right choice for you to reach your customers.
Now, get in touch with your customers in an effective way with the help of the
Suppose, you want your customers to know about their latest transaction with you. Then, this module can help you to send an automated SMS to your customers.
With the help of Odoo POS SMS Notification module, you instantly send the SMS whenever the order is validated in POS. Ncan help you to let your customers know that they are important for you.
- It helps Odoo users to
- Odoo users can also check SMS history with its help
- Admin has access to create SMS templates for sending SMS
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_sms_gateway_integration’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. Even, one can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_sms_gateway_integration’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Log in to your Odoo Database
- Odoo user needs to go to Settings then Activate the developer mode.
- Got to the General Settings then scroll down to the section Technical Settings.
- Install the SMS Gateway; after installing it, the Odoo user needs to configure it.
- In the settings only, go to the users; here from the access right you can scroll down to the section Technical Settings and enable SMS Feature.
- Go to the SMS tab and create a template for sending POS Order Confirmation. While creating a template you need to add template name; followed by the condition and the content of the message.
- Odoo users can automatically send the SMS to the customers on order validation. For this go to the POS configuration then scroll down to the section Bill & Receipts and enable Send Msg On Order Validation.
- The module also facilitates Odoo users to track SMS delivery status. Go to the SMS tab then click on history followed by clicking on the delivery report.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comment section below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9, V8