Odoo Pathology Lab Management System: Now manage patient records efficiently!!
Running a pathology lab but unable to manage it properly? Labs are now considered to be one of the highest sources of revenue. Therefore, our tech-savvies have come up with an amazing idea to provide you with an efficient management system for your pathology labs. Odoo Pathology Lab Management System module enables you to book a test for the customer, enter customer’s details and after conducting the test, give test reports to the customer, and provides efficient management of pathology lab records.
The Odoo Pathology Lab Management System Module enables you to keep dynamic records and data processing that is advantageous for the entire pathology system for end-users. The concepts and design of the Pathology Lab Management System module are to ensure that it can meet the demanding requirements of the end-users and leads you to business expansion and increase your revenues.
- Odoo Pathology Lab Management System module books lab tests in any Pathology Centers.
- The module allows you to provide test dates to the patients.
- For any kind of check-ups, a customer can visit pathology and get his checkup done.
- Admin can approve or reject or set to pending the booked test.
- The module also creates an invoice for the booked tests by customers.
- Lab Technicians can perform the test for the customer.
- On approving the test request, the records for all corresponding lab tests for Diagnosis will be created.
- It allows you to assign a technician to the diagnosis records for performing the test.
- You can enter the obtained Value post the completion of Diagnosis and set the diagnosis done.
- The Odoo Pathology Lab Management System module enables you to enter other useful details for Diagnosis Report.
- The facility of Mail Notification on Approval of Test Request and Reminder Mail Notification before the test request date.
- Facility to download a report of test requests and the Report containing the results of lab tests.
- The module enables you to create and store records for Test Parameters, Sample types, Units, Lab test, Test Packages, etc.
- It also enables you to create and store records for Patients, Pathologists, Technicians, etc.
- You can create and store records for Laboratory centers and its Collection centers too.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_pathology_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_pathology_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Pathology app from the backend. Follow the path Configuration >> Source.
- Here you can see a list of all the sources. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new source.
- Enter the source name and save the information.
- After that, follow the path Configuration>> Laboratory Centres.
- Here, you can see the list of all Laboratory centers. From the menu of Laboratory centers, you can create a record of laboratory centers and specify the details regarding the laboratory center in it.
Pathology Lab Centres Configuration
Create Pathology Lab Centre
- Enter the Name and Address of the lab centre with email id and mobile number.
- After that, toggle to the collection centers and add different collection centers and save the information as shown below.
- Now follow the path Configuration>> Collection Centre.
- Here, you can see the list of all collection centers. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new collection center.
- Enter the collection center name, contact address, primary laboratory center name, etc. and save the information.
Create New Pathology Lab Centre
- From the menu of Collection center create records for Collection Center and give a primary Lab center to it. The primary laboratory center is the one where all the samples of this collection center will be sent.
- Now, follow the path Configuration>> Units.
- Here, several test units can be created that will be used in test parameters. Enter the lab test unit and code and save the information.
- Now follow the path Configuration>> Parameters.
- Here, you can see the list of all parameters that could be needed for testing. Since a test is based on a few parameters hence after units Lab test parameters can be created.
- Inside Lab test parameters, you can fill its Maximum, minimum, and normal value and mention the description of that test parameter.
- After that follow the path Configuration>> Pre Information.
- Here, you can see the list of all the pre-informations. Click on the ‘Create ‘ button to create a new pre-information.
- Records of Information for the patient before the test can be created under the menu Pre information which could be added further in Lab tests. These are the information a patient can follow before the test.
- After that, follow the path Configuration>> Sample Types.
- Here, you can see the list of sample types. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new sample type.
- Under the menu of the Sample types, various samples can be created that will be added to the lab tests of pathology.
- Now, Follow the path Configuration>> Settings.
- Default configuration settings like Centers and Mail Notification can be managed and edited from here. This default lab center and collection center will be used in the case where there is no lab center and collection center selected.
- Now follow the path Pathology>>Patients.
- Here, you can see the list of all the patients. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new patient information
- Patients under this menu admin can create and edit all the details of a patient/customer. several details such as blood group, Rh factor, etc can be filled in the personal information of patients.
- Once the patient is created now you can create a pathologist who interprets and diagnoses the changes caused by a disease. Follow the path Pathology>> Pathologist.
- Here, you can see the list of all pathologists here. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new one.
- Inside the details of the pathologist, you can save the laboratory center and collection center where the respective pathologist belongs to.
- Now, create technicians to assist the diagnosis of patients. For that follow the path Pathology>>Technicians
Lab Technician Request
- Here, you can see the list of all lab technicians. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new lab technician.
- Inside the profile of a technician, the admin can check the diagnosis assigned to him or the diagnosis scheduled for him.
- While creating a Lab test you can set its price and other lab details such as report delivery, sample type, etc.
Lab Test Packages
- With this module you can also create Lab test packages, Lab test package are kind of bundle product these attractive packages may give you a sound revenue. So follow the path Pathology>>Packages.
- Here, you will see the list of all the test requests. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new lab test.
- Since people nowadays are health conscious so offering them a package of combined tests can be a good concept to boost your revenue. In the kanban view, admin can check the number of tests included in a package and the amount of the package.
- Also, calculate the amount of the package accordingly with the test included in a package.
- This image describes how you can add various lab tests to a Test package.
- Now lets us check how to book a new appointment. With this module, it is very easy to book an appointment from the menu of new appointment you can book an appointment just by a click on the respective date for which the booking is to be done.
- Follow the path Test Requests>> New Requests.
- You will see a calender view showcasing all requests as shown below.
- Submit all the details such as the customer name, pathologist name, etc. Also, you can add the Lab test or lab test package as a product for this customer.
- An appointment can be approved, rejected, or set to be pending by the admin. Also, the records for the diagnosis will be created on approving. Inside the other Info tab, there is also a reminder for the appointment.
- After the request has been approved, the records for the diagnosis will be created automatically. The invoice of the patient’s test request is created in a single click on the create invoice button.
- After that, follow the path Test Requests>>All Requests.
- Here, you can see all the appointments and details under the menu. Admin can use the filters to search for the desired appointment.
- After that, follow the path Lab Diagnosis>>To Do as shown below.
- The diagnosis records list will provide the admin to track all the diagnosis.
Diagnosis To Do List
- Therefore, view the details of lab tests in the diagnosis record. From here admin can collect samples for this diagnosis.
- By clicking on Collect Sample button you can assign this diagnosis to a Technician who will conduct it and set this diagnosis for processing.
- Assign the technician to visit the patient’s venue for sample collection.
- Fill all the obtained values in the test parameters section.
- This image will define how can you fill the obtained value for the conducted test. You can also add a comment with the value.
- Now follow the path Lab Diagnosis>>Evaluated to view and check all the completed diagnosis and their details.
- So, you can see the list of all evaluated diagnosis and shown below.
- After that, download the evaluated test report. After that, you can book an appointment with the doctor accordingly.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.2