Odoo pathology lab center locator: find a lab in seconds !!!
While looking for a pathology lab, it’s necessary to find one according to your needs. Nowadays, customers have various requirements, but they demand the best option.
Odoo Pathology Lab Center Locator helps you to find a collection center with odoo. In Odoo’s back end, the admin can add his location on Google Maps.
You can add information, like a phone number, facilities, and photographs. Customers can use the locator option on the Odoo website to find the nearest center.
Moreover, you can add the timings of the collection center and more.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Patients use Google Maps on the Odoo website to find pathology collection centers.
- Admin can create collection center locations in Odoo and add geolocation to them.
- The administrator can also set a default address in Google Maps.
- You can add details, like center hours, available tests, facilities, contacts, etc.
- Customers can examine this information on the Odoo website.
- You can enter the collecting center’s location using coordinates.
- Patients can click the locate labs tab and choose a collection center from the list.
- You can also enter a search term in the search field manually.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_pathlab_locator.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_pathlab_locator.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search results. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Adding a collection centre in odoo
- After the installation, open the Collection Center by navigating through ‘ Pathology >> configuration.’
- Create a New Pathology Collection Center.
- Enter the name, center, pathologist, facilities, and other information under the Address menu.
NOTE: You can choose center coordinates on Google Maps or get them using the entered address. Enable Google Maps on the Odoo website and backend for this feature to work.
- Moving on, Click on lab timings. Add the days of the week along with the timing for the particular collection center. Click on ‘Save and close.’
Setting The Default Map Coordinates
- Now navigate through ‘Pathology >> Settings >> Default Map Settings.’
- Select the Map Center, enter the address or let the map detect it, choose Map Type, set the search radius, and zoom.
Locating Collection Test From The Odoo Website
- Now go to the Odoo website Home page. Here click on the Locate Labs tab.
- Here, you can view the list of all the created collection centers.
- Select any center’s location on a map to view its details.
We hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at the UV Desk.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 17,16,15