Receive payment more securely with Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect!
The checkout process should be secure and quick so customers can make purchases and pay instantly. But, the payment solution should be safe, so customers don’t hesitate to make the payment.
Hence to make the payment process easy and safe, we added another gem to our Odoo Marketplace.
Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect allows you to integrate the Mangopay Payment solution with your Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace. The module provides an end-to-end payment solution for your Odoo marketplace.
Further, the module automatically divides the payment among the marketplace seller(s) and admin.
Odoo Company ? Read More
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install this module in your system for the Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect to work correctly.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the seller is not linked to the Admin Manager Mangopay account, the seller will not be to receive payment. In this case, the payment will be transferred to the admin Mangopay wallet.
- The module integrates the Mangopay Payment Method into your Odoo website.
- You can choose multiple currencies for transactions.
- The Mangopay checkout form ensures the security of all payments.
- Mangopay redirects the customers to their site to make payments.
- Mangopay dynamically divides the payment between the seller(s) and the admin on checkout.
- Further, Mangopay will generate wallets for each seller(s) and admin, as per the currency selected in ‘Allowed Currencies’ while configuring.
- Enable or disable the Mangopay payment method from the Odoo backend.
- Mangopay provides fast and secure payment.
- You can choose multiple currencies while configuring.
- In the Admin Mangopay Account, the seller can create their user and wallet.
- Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect also allows the seller to add their bank account to the Admin Mangopay Account for payment transfer from the wallet to the bank.
- Support every card that the Mangopay payment solution does.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_mangopay_marketplace.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_mangopay_marketplace.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Without further ado, let’s begin the configuration of the Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect.
1. Log in to your Odoo backend and go to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment Acquirer> Create.’
2. Now, fill in the details on the page, and in the ‘Credentials’ tab, fill in the Mangopay Client id, Pass Phase Code, Author company, and Author Id.
3. Next, move to the ‘Configuration’ tab, and enter details under Payment Form, Availability, and Payment Followup
4. Move to the ‘Messages’ tab, and enter all the messages you want to display to the customer on the website. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
5. After that, open the ‘Seller Dashboard’ and locate ‘Configuration> MangoPay Details.’ From here, you can check and add a Mangopay user and wallet.
6. Open ‘Configuration> Mangopay Bank Details> Create.’
7. Enter the ‘Owner and Account Information’ and click the ‘Save’ button.
8. Next, open ‘Configuration> Mangopay Wallets’ to view all the wallet entries.
9. On clicking any wallet entry, you can view all its details
10. In the configuration menu, located ‘Mangopay Cash Out’ to create and view all payments and their status.
11. After that, move to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment Transaction.’
12. Here, you can see all the Payment Transaction History.
13. Now, log in as a user and open ‘Configuration> Mangopay Payment.’
14. On the Mangopay Details page, you can create a Mangopay user and wallet after entering the user’s details.
15. From the Mangopay Bank Details option, you can create Mangopay user bank details.
16. In the Mangopay Wallet, you can view the details of the user’s wallet. And from the Mangopay Cash Out, users can transfer the amount to their banks.
17. Once configured from the backend, log out of the system. Now, log in as a user, go to the ‘Shop’ page, and place an order for a product.
18. On the ‘Confirm Order’ page, choose the ‘Mangopay’ payment options and click the ‘Pay Now’ button. After that, you will be redirected to the Mangopay checkout page.
19. On the Mangopay checkout page, enter your card details and click ‘Pay By Card.’ After that, the system will process the transaction further.
20. On the next page, confirm payment via 3D secure payment by entering your ‘Password’and clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
21. After the payment confirmation, you will be redirected to the Odoo marketplace website. With a message indicating successful payment.
22. From the Mangopay user section, you can view all the linked user details such as their ID, Email, KYC, etc.
23. Click and open any user to view their wallet. Additionally, a user may have multiple wallets.
24. In the Bank Accounts tab, you can view all users’ accounts. Similar to wallets, users can add multiple accounts to their Mangopay.
25. Here are the transaction details of a wallet. Thus every single transaction is trackable.
OTHER ODOO MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace POS Extension
- Marketplace Seller Store Pickup
- Odoo Marketplace Vouchers
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Marketplace Facebook Catalog Integration
- Odoo Marketplace Google Shop
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V13, V12, V11