An admin should always select what is good for his business, based on this concept we have added another gem as Marketplace Mangopay Connect Payment Acquirer in our Multi-vendor marketplace which is an ideal end-to-end payment solution for the marketplace stores.
The newly introduced Marketplace Mangopay Connect Payment Acquirer will split the payment among the seller(s) of the marketplace and admin dynamically.
Note: This Module is dependent on Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace, to work with Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect you need to purchase this module too.
Note: If seller not linked to admin manager Mangopay account then the seller will not be able to receive payment. In that case, payment will be transferred to the admin mangopay wallet
- Mangopay Payment Method added to your site
- Transactions can be done only in allowed currencies.
- Payment will be done through Mangopay hosted checkout form
- Buyer redirected to another site for payment
- At the time of checkout, payment will split between the seller(s) and admin
- Wallets will be generated at Mangopay end as per the currency selected in the “allowed currency” in configuration. A single user may have multiple wallets.
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel
- Faster payment processing
- Allow Multi-currency payments
- Allow sellers to create there user and wallet in admin mangopay account.
- Allow sellers to add there Bank Account in admin mangopay account for payment transfer from wallet to the bank.
- Supports all the cards that mangopay supports
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the payment_mangopay_marketplace folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the payment_mangopay_marketplace key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
First of all in the configuration part an admin needs to fill Mangopay API details to get paid. Admin can set details from Accounting>>Payment acquirer>> Marketplace Mangopay.
From Mangopay Bank details admin can create and edit the bank details of a Marketplace seller.
From Mangopay Cashout an admin can check the transaction details from wallet to bank account.
A Seller can link with admin Mangopay account from Seller dashboard>>Mangopay details.
From Mangopay wallets on seller’s end seller can check his own wallet.
Add Account to admin Mangopay account.
Every amount transferred from wallet to bank account will be visible under Mangopay Cash out menu.
Admin can see all the transactions and status of the transaction at Odoo End.
Admin can see full details of the transaction, it’s status and payment receivers details etc.
Once payment is done successfully then seller payment will be created and paid automatically.
Mangopay user and wallet details will be shown under Payment Details Tab inside seller profile from.
Buyer/Customer can pay using Marketplace Mangopay Connect Acquirer by selecting Marketplace Mangopay as a payment method.
Mangopay Form Of Payment
Buyer will pay by filling card details in the Mangopay payment form.
3D Secure Verification
After clicking on Validate button buyer redirected to Security Verification.
Back to the website, Once the payment is done the payment status corresponding to the order will be “Done”.
Users in Admin mangopay account. Here is the list of users in admin mangopay account
Wallet list of users on Mangopay dashboard. A user may have multiple wallets.
Here the list of Bank Accounts of a user. A user may add multiple bank accounts to transfer funds from wallet to account.
Here the transaction details of a wallet. Thus every single transaction is trackable.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Version 10