Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication -A whole range of circumstances demands a mode of communication between customer and seller to sort thing out. Buyer-Seller messaging service can be a boon to your marketplace. Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller communications Extension allows your marketplace buyers/customers to write directly to the seller through the product page or seller profile for any query or feedback.
The customers can simply fill out the form on the website, put in their query and send it directly to the seller. The admin can monitor and answer every communication between buyer and seller. Additionally, the feature for buyer-seller conversation can be enabled/disabled individually for each seller by the admin. The mail notifications for every new message thread is automatically sent to both admin and buyer.
Note: Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication is a dependent module for Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace. The base module needs to be installed first for Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication Module to work.
- It allows the buyers to directly contact sellers for any query or feedback.
- The buyer can contact sellers via product page or seller profile.
- The messages can include an image, documents or any other file in the message.
- The status of the message thread can be changed as per the situation to keep track of the progress.
- The admin can view, monitor and update any conversation from all sellers on the marketplace.
- The messages can be sorted by status or date.
- Mail notifications for every message added to the thread are automatically sent to the buyer and seller.
- The admin can enable the buyer-seller communication feature for every seller individually.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_buyer_seller_communication folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_buyer_seller_communication key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Once the module is successfully installed, Click on Seller Dashboard>> Configuration>> Settings>> Mail&Notifications tab to enable the Buyer-Seller communication settings which will help to allow the communication between Marketplace seller and buyer.
Admin can also allow the buyer-seller communication seller wise by clicking on Seller Dashboard>> Sellers>> select particular seller then under particular seller profile under Buyer Seller communication Settings you can enable/disable the communication between seller and buyer.
The marketplace admin can check the list of marketplace Buyer Seller communication by clicking on the Buyer-Seller Communication menu.
An admin can check the particular seller’s communication with respect to its status which could be Open/ Resolved/ Closed by selecting on the particular seller communication. Admin can change the status of the chat by clicking on the resolved/ closed button and can also add his comment on the chat by clicking on the send message menu.
A seller can check his chat history list with respective details by clicking on My Marketplace>> Seller Dashboard>> Buyer Seller communication menu.
Can check particular Chat history with respective status by selecting it.
Can also check his communication history by clicking on My Account>> Buyer Seller Communication History menu.
To initiate a communication with the seller the customer can click on the Contact Us menu available on the product page.
Fill the relevant details like Name, Email, Subject, Query, etc available on the form and then click on the Submit button.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - odoo 10/ 11/ 12