Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission: Set various commission rules efficiently!!
As we know, Marketplace is a destination where many sellers sell their products and increase their customer’s reach along with good profits. Being an admin of the marketplace, it makes you responsible to manage their commissions too. As sellers get commission according to the sale of their products, Webkul offers Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission Module, which enables you to set a commission in your Odoo marketplace for products, product categories, and sellers.
The module enables you to apply various commission rules like fixed or percent or both for different products, product categories, and sellers. You are allowed to set a minimum or maximum commission rate if a product lies under various categories on which commission is already defined.
- The Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission Module enables you to set commission on products.
- You can set commission on product categories and seller’s profile too..
- The module allows you to decide different commission like percentage or fixed for products, categories, and sellers.
- The commission on the product will get higher priority.
- If the commission on the product is not set then commission on the product category will get priority.
- Also, if commission on product category is not set then commission on the seller profile will be applied.
- You have the authority to decide whether to deduct the minimum or maximum commission rate if a product has more than one category.
- You decide the commission type i.e. category, product, etc. or default commission will be applied to orders.
- It also enables you to apply the commission criteria common to all sellers.
- You can also set different types of commission for different sellers of the marketplace.
- The module enables automatic deduction of commission from the seller payment.
- Seller will receive the payment after deducting the commission.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_advance_commission’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_advance_commission’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo seller dashboard app backend. Follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- Under Payment Terms option, set the commission type, commission category, and global commission for sellers of the marketplace.
- Now, select commission type here as “Product” which means commission define on a product will be considered.
- After that, the Category commission is defined here as a commission type. Therefore, this commission category will set the commission on product categories of the website.
- Also, with the help of this module now you can apply various commission methods such as Fixed, percentage, Fixed plus percentage, and percentage plus fixed.
- After that, select the commission type as a seller. This commission category will set the commission for sellers accordingly.
- The four types of commission methods: Fixed plus percentage, percentage plus fixed, fixed, and percentage.
- After that, you can change the commission method exclusively for a seller from his profile. Therefore, you need to check the icon to override the seller’s default settings and set the commission method for that particular seller.
- After that, follow the path Sellers>>My Profile.
- Therefore, the sellers can check the commission applied by the admin from their profile under the General tab.
- After that, the seller can check the commission defined on a product from Seller Dasboard>>Approved product>>Sales as product commission.
- Therefore, you will be able to set commission for your sellers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0