Firstly, you need to configure Magento SSO for the module Odoo Magento SSO successfully.
If you are trying to configure Magento 1 then you need to install Magento SSO. If you are trying to configure Magento 1 then you need to install Magento 2 SSO.
Odoo Magento SSO facilitates your customers to log in to configured Odoo website with the credentials of your Magento websites. You just need to configure Magento Websites with your Odoo Website.
Odoo Magento SSO can bridge the difference between the sign-on process of both the platform’s website. Hence, your customers don’t need to add the credentials multiple times.
Odoo Magento Single Sign-On increases the chance of your Magento Website Customers to visit Odoo Website. You can create and delete unlimited integrations for single sign-on.
- Single Sign-On on Odoo Website facilitates customers to sign up multiple secondary websites with single login credentials of the primary website which has the module installed.
- The module prevents the users from remembering individual passwords for every website and curb issues like password fatigue.
- The users don’t need to remember multiple login accesses.
- Login authentication is secure with the help of Odoo Magento SSO.
- Customers can sign in automatically on Odoo website which has SSO feature if he/she has an account in a primary Magento website. (Both should be configured for SSO).
- It helps to access other Odoo websites quickly and Easily with the credentials of Magento Website.
- The Admin can add or delete customer for Single Sign-on on Magento end
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_magento_sso’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. Even, one can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_magento_sso’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to the Odoo as well as Magento environment with admin rights.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Click on the SSO tab in Magento Environment.
3) Now, add the client details which contains user name and URL of Odoo website.
4) Once you’ll save the client details; client credentials will be automatically generated which contains Consumer ID and Secret Key.
5) Go to the general settings of the Odoo environment. Then, scroll down and in the block Integrations, click on OAuth Providers.
6) Here, you can see OAuth is already created
7) Click on the ‘Magento‘ field and add the information in the fields. The fields are like Provider name, Client Id which was generated while creating SSO in Magento environment, Body Content for the SSO button, Authentication URL, and Validation URL. Do not forget to enable the checkbox allowed.
8) Now, Sign in to the Magento Website with any email and password.
9) After that, you can Sign in Odoo website with the same credential of Magento website by just a click.
Did you find the User guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 0.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11
Leave a Comment