Fulfil the customer’s product requisition and skyrocket your business!!
Being an admin, keeping each and every product demanded by customers can be a difficult task. So it’s better to give customers a chance to request what they want. Odoo eCommerce New Product Requisition module helps you to make interactions with customers and dwell up to their minds.
With the help of this module, customers can request for the products that are not available on your website or ask for any modification in a product. Like this, entertaining customer’s requests can help you to expand your business that leads to high sales and profits. Customers can easily fill in the custom request form along with the image or file attached to the form.
You even have the authority to approve or cancel the request. Moreover, the customer will receive the approval or cancellation mail accordingly. Once the request has been approved, you can create a new product for the purchase on the website.
- You can enable customers to make a request for new products or some modifications in an already available product.
- Admin has the full right to approve or cancel the request made by customers via the Odoo eCommerce New Product Requisition module.
- You have the right to create the product once the approval has been given to the customer’s request.
- Admin can expand their business by adding new products according to customer’s demand.
- The product link automatically appears in the Product requisition in the customer’s account once the request is processed.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_requisition’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_requisition’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Click on the ‘Request Product‘ button on the Home page of website’s front-end.
- Fill all the relevant details like Product Name, Quantity, Description, Image, and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- After that, a notification will rise after requesting the product.
- Click on ‘My Requisition‘ button to see all the requests made by the customer.
- A window will appear showing different requisitions.
- Click on Pending Requisitions. Here you will see the requisition you recently created.
- On the website back-end, go to the ‘Products‘ tab and select ‘Product Requisitions‘.
- Here you will see the list of all the requisitions made by customers. Select the request to wish to process further.
- After getting the ‘Product Requisition‘, admin can approve the ‘Request for Product‘ by clicking on the ‘Approve‘ button.
- As a result, the status of the request has been changed to Approved from Draft.
- After approving the request, click on the ‘Create Product‘ button to create product of the request.
- After that, a pop will arise in front of you asking you all the relevant details like Name, Type, and Product Description and click on ‘Create‘.
- On the front-end, customers will be able to see the created product on their request.
Cancellation of a product
- If you want to cancel the request, click on the button ‘Cancel Product‘ which is next to the ‘Approve‘ button. After that, mention the reason for the cancellation of the product and click on ‘Submit‘.
- As a result, a pop-up will arise stating that you request has been cancelled successfully.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0